Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Rep given.

Rep given.

Well...you're not entirely wrong.

And shit, with DOTUS in charge, we could end up at war with Portugal or some shit (I volunteer for occupation duty in Lisbon, by the way).  But that won't help.  Because the disease that Trump is a symptom of is global.  We're looking back on 75 years of the most peaceful, prosperous era in human history, and in country after country (see Trump, see Brexit, see AFD in Germany, see Poland, see Hungary, see Front Nacional, etc. etc.), saying "fuck that shit!"  We look at an approach that, while of course not perfect, led to a golden age, and saying "naah, let's go back to the ethnic tribalism bullshit that served us so well for all the previous war-torn, plague-ridden centuries!"

Forgive me if I'm a bit vexed by that utter stupidity.

Thanks for that post. I agree that the growing trend of nationalism throughout the west is a growing concern. From some of your recent posts I thought you believed that it was only happening in America. 

34 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Let's not forget she knows (knew) about McDougal and Daniels affairs in the year she gave birth. Doesn't deserve pity, much less a shred of respect.

Wait, women who don't dump their cheating husbands are disqualified from being respected?

She may not deserve respect, but Donald's cheating has nothing to do with it.

JJ-Already explained above by LL

Melania is also (purportedly) a multi-millionaire, with access to resources including attorneys, child care, whatever, beyond what 99.9999999999% of women stuck in a bad marriage have access to.  She not only got what she bargained for, she chose to stay in the bargain for well over a decade,

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

How long has ATM had a medical school?

Or is this guy a vet?

He meets one major qualification for DOTUS. He was willing to stand in front of a group of people and lie for DOTUS.

Does he have any management experience at all?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, retread said:

He meets one major qualification for DOTUS. He was willing to stand in front of a group of people and lie for DOTUS.

Does he have any management experience at all?

The former is the only requirement.  Anything else is window dressing.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Gold digger's just diggin' for gold and struck pay dirt. Eventually Trump will be dead and she'll have a shitload of money and her son and decades to live free from the Dotard. 

Joke’s on her when they read dotard’s will and find out he left everything to Hannity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Joke’s on her when they read dotard’s will and find out he left everything to Hannity.

Im imaginging:

Fox and Friends presented by the Donald J Trump foundation...the Donald J Trump foundation committed to making America a more just and less verdant place again. For more information go to donaldjtrump foundation.org

Edited by SimonBolivar

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Tinfoil on:

It would be pretty crazy if Melania turned out to be the Kremlin honeypot the entire time. 

She negotiated a prenup with Donald for at least half his shit if hard evidence emerged he cheated on her.

Russians threw a bunch of hookers at him and taped it knowing  what Melania could legally do to him if the evidence ever became public. 

3-d chess and shit. 

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting Melania is a Russian agent. 

However, I'd like to see the Melania prenup theory picked apart because the known circumstances surrounding the theory would explain a lot.  

Like why did Cohen payoff Stormy and the Playmate?  I refuse to believe it was purely for campaign reasons because let's be honest, it wouldn't have hurt Trump politically. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t know if this guy is qualified to run the VA, but he is not a partisan hack just because he is “trumps physician “. He’s been the whitehouse physician since 2006. He’s a career navy guy with faculty appointments. He may be completely in the bag for trump, but he very well could have just been the last doc trump had encountered when he was told he needed a new head of the VA

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bios/bio.asp?bioID=953

looks like he did go to a&m for undergrad, so who knows 

Anyone who went to aggy undergrad is automatically suspect until conclusively proven otherwise. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In Trump's private conversations with Comey, we recently learned Trump seemed very concerned Melania might believe the hooker story.

Almost like Trump was fishing to see if they found evidence it was true.

Or was projecting what he already knew to be true.  Like he does all.  The fucking.  Time.

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m sure FOX would’ve been cool with Obama calling Lil Kim “honorable.”

It's so dangerous when words mean absolutely nothing.

Just like the 'breeder' comment about immigrants in  CA. Oh, you know he didn't mean anything by that ....

The Best People.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5648681/Trump-officials-ex-wanted-love-child-aborted-said-Kellyanne-Conway-shriveled-fun-bags.html

Donald Trump's former communications director Jason Miller is facing accusations of physical and sexual abuse by his former campaign adviser lover, who says he demanded she abort the baby they conceived while his wife was also pregnant, DailyMailTV reveals.

CNN contributor Miller, a one-time Trump official, is facing the allegations in an increasingly ugly child custody feud with his former lover and fellow Trump campaign adviser A.J. Delgado.

Delgado accuses him of misogyny, says he texted her to say Kellyanne Conway had 'shriveled up fun bags' and claims he told her the moon landing was faked.

She says he physically and sexually abused her but has not provided further details of how, when or where, and declined to expand on the claim in a DailyMailTV interview. 

Miller, 42, and Delgado, 40, have been locked for months in a court battle over their eight-month old son. 

Miller adamantly disputes the abuse allegations made by Delgado and has requested a court-ordered mental evaluation of the mother of his child, according to records.

In a statement to DailyMailTV he called the claims 'a pattern of harassment' which were trying to end his loving relationship with his son and 'ruin me professionally'. 

'Ms. Delgado is continuing to use the media, as well as social media, as a tool to spread false and salacious accusations for leverage in pending litigation between us,' he said.

Miller is married and has two daughters with his wife Kelly Miller, who gave birth to their second girl around the same time his son was born.

Delgado, one of Trump's key female Hispanic campaign advocates, says Miller misled her during their October 2016 relationship by claiming he was getting divorced from his wife.

In reality, however, Miller's wife was six months pregnant at the time and they were not separated.

After Delgado's pregnancy was revealed in December 2016, the scandal ended Miller's appointment as Trump's White House communications director days after it was announced and well before the Trump inauguration.

Miller has since bounced back and is now managing director of Teneo - the 'CEO advisory firm' run by longtime Bill Clinton aide Doug Band - and is a paid commentator on CNN where he is now one of the president's most outspoken advocates. He was a visitor to the White House on Monday.

But behind the scenes, Miller and Delgado have been battling in court over their son's future – with Delgado now telling DailyMailTV that she believes Miller is trying to take full custody of their son.

'I don't see how it's morally correct especially someone who's in the party of family values, how this is good for our son, or how it's morally appropriate for somebody to drag a first time mother, a single mother, through a litigation that has gone on ten months and counting,' she told DailyMailTV.

She added: 'I think [Miller] has a great deal of resentment against me based on me not concealing the pregnancy and going forward with the pregnancy.'

In court documents obtained by DailyMailTV, Delgado claims that Miller was 'sexually abusive' and 'physically abusive' toward her on at least one occasion.

'On at least one occasion, [Miller] was sexually abusive toward [Delgado]. On at least one occasion, [Miller] was physically abusive toward [Delgado],' said the March 23 Motion filed by Delgado, which asks the court to consider a mental health evaluation for Miller.

The documents provide no further details on the alleged abuse, and Delgado declined to discuss them.

Delgado also claims in documents that Miller 'seems to have a demonstrably misogynistic attitude on women'.

He once texted Delgado that former Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway has 'shriveled up fun bags' that needed to remain 'covered', she claimed in the documents.

She and Miller are both asking for the other to undergo psychiatric evaluations by the court, as part of a dispute that has become increasingly acrimonious since the 2016 election.

Miller's court filings say that gado 'alarmingly and falsely claims that she was sexually and physically abused by the father [Miller].' 

The record notes that Delgado had previously told a reporter for The Atlantic that she and Miller had a 'really nice, sweet relationship' and makes no mention of any abuse.

He also expressed concerns about Delgado's alleged 'lack of stability' and 'obsessive behaviour' toward Miller's wife and two other children.

The document also claims that a former boyfriend of Delgado's was forced to obtain a five-year injunction against Delgado for cyber-stalking him in 2012.

't seems [Delgado] is not able to control herself and this time the danger is to a very young child,' said the document.

In her court filings, Delgado makes numerous accusations against Miller, including that he drinks excessively, believed Steve Bannon was trying to sabotage his career, and once told her that he thought the moon landing was faked - something he said he had learned while working for Ted Cruz.

'He also claimed Steve Bannon was trying to deny him the White House role he deserved, and other paranoid complaints,' wrote Delgado.

'When [Delgado] asked how he could possibly believe [the moon landing was fake], he said he learned it from spending time with Ted Cruz's team, noting something about the Houston connection,' said the document.

When he worked for Cruz he had called Trump 'sleazy Donald', she alleged, despite his later high-profile advocacy for the candidate and now for the president. 

Delgado said Miller 'threatens [Delgado] with frivolous lawsuits, including that, if she dares to criticize him on social media and if he loses any job, he will sue her for tortious interference.'

Meanwhile, Miller has claimed Delgado is 'obsessed' with his appearances on CNN and has 'attacked' and yelled at him.

He has unsuccessfully petitioned the court to stop her from discussing personal aspects of the case on social media.

Delgado said she is at a disadvantage in court because she has fewer financial resources than Miller, and this has forced her to confront the reality of 'white male privilege'.

According to court records, Miller earns $614,000 a year for his work for Teneo and CNN, and Delgado earns $120,000 a year for non-profit legal work.

'It really does feel like the Handmaid's Tale,' Delgado told DailyMailTV, referring to the dystopian novel and television adaptation about a lower-class woman who is forced to act as a surrogate for a wealthy family. '[The system] treats women, especially single mothers, like mules.

'As a conservative we hear the term 'white male privilege' and we kind of roll our eyes at it,' she added. 'I don't. I see it all the time in this case.'