Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There’s some speculation they are doing this for Cohen, taking the heat off him for campaign finance violations and such, in hopes he doesn’t flip.

(narrator: He’s going to flip)

I think they are distracting from Mueller/Russia.

yes, this campaign violation stuff is just torquing lug nuts.

Trump reminds me of my brief time rotating at a state hospital where I watched a man get stripped of his right to refuse medication because he literally could not stop proving to the judge over and over and over that yes, he really did need those anti-psychotics and it was in both his and the State's best interest for him to receive them by force if necessary.

When can we do that to the Dotard?

Edited by trauma babe

25 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Michelle Wolf is so mean.

Saying somebody burns facts and uses the ash to create a perfect smoky eye look is not a mean joke. 

This is a mean joke:

10 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

She sleeps standing up. Check out her cameo in Tommy Boy.

I was watching CNN the other day and realized that they no longer use the term "untruths" or similar.  They have finally just started saying "the president is a liar".  Drove me nuts when they were trying to tip toe around it during his first year.

• Like 1

What's even better is their bumbling lies admitted a campaign finance violation publicly and was likely the grounds Cohen and his office get raided on.  If they just put this truth out initially, cohens office may never be raided. 

That being said, they lie about everything so how does anyone even believe anything they say anymore 

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

So Rudy says it was a loan that he repaid after the election.  But it was never reported as a loan, which it must be even if it was a loan. 

And it wasn't to help his campaign.  Except the allegations sure would have hurt his campaign.  But it was because the allegations were causing personal pain.  Except Trump knew nothing about the settlement or repayment, which Cohen helped himself to out of general legal fees, so it couldn't have relieved his pain. 

Good stuff. 

1 minute ago, deech said:

What's even better is their bumbling lies admitted a campaign finance violation publicly and was likely the grounds Cohen and his office get raided on.

Cohen wouldn’t get raided over a campaign finance violation.

They had him on surveillance likely committing crimes and he was probably in the process of committing more crimes.  Raids like that don’t happen unless there is serious shit going down.

• Like 1

But Giuliani also suggested that Trump may have forgotten about the transaction at some point.

"How many times do you have to go back to your checkbook to see, you know, you forget," he said. "Did I make that contribution, didn't I make it, was it $2,000, $5,000, did I take it from this account or that account?"

Yea cause it's so easy to forget about $130,000.00 to cover up an affair. I don't care how rich you are, this is not something you forget and have to go check on. 

Just now, Mo Horn said:

But Giuliani also suggested that Trump may have forgotten about the transaction at some point.

"How many times do you have to go back to your checkbook to see, you know, you forget," he said. "Did I make that contribution, didn't I make it, was it $2,000, $5,000, did I take it from this account or that account?"

Yea cause it's so easy to forget about $130,000.00 to cover up an affair. I don't care how rich you are, this is not something you forget and have to go check on. 

I mean, unless affairs and hush payments are commonplace for you.  But I'm not sure that's the argument they want to make...

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

See, the rich..they just don't operate like us mouthbreathers.  

4862bb62-a727-4259-9189-86aeda41a69a_scr

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This was my take in the election. If Hillary is the criminal everyone said she was, she must be the greatest criminal of all time with all the testimony and investigations she’s survived.

I want that mastermind working for me.

this is what I've been saying since Whitewater.  Republican supporters won't allow for this narrative either.

Edited by Mdhorn

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Is Rudy G a secret double agent for the Libs? This is so bad it almost seems intentionally bad.

Giuliani is an idiot, and always has been.  He’s the genius who came up with the brilliant strategy to reduce violent crime by cracking down on littering.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did the president lie to you, Sarah? Or were you knowingly lying for the president? Do you feel like a whore, Sarah? How do you sleep at night?

I think the President has been very clear about that and if you have any further questions I ask that you direct them to the President's legal counsel. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Is Rudy G a secret double agent for the Libs? This is so bad it almost seems intentionally bad.

It was intentional, but not intentionally bad. They're pretty clearly trying to get their talking points to their supporters out in front of some upcoming story, but because they're stupid people even their preemptive talking points implicate Trump in multiple crimes.

39 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It was intentional, but not intentionally bad. They're pretty clearly trying to get their talking points to their supporters out in front of some upcoming story, but because they're stupid people even their preemptive talking points implicate Trump in multiple crimes.

Are they going to really go with the angle that Trump has banged lots of various sluts, and any suspicious financial transactions were all related to cleaning up his mistress messes?

Bold strategy, Cotton.

42 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Just saw on Twitter...

"Rudy Giuliani had one good day, and that was the worst day in American history."

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ouch.

Well...MODERN American History.

I'll go with Gettysburg and Antietam as being a shittier day(s).

But....that's a damned good zinger.

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I think what will frustrate me long after Trump is gone is how this country was duped by this collection of bumbling idiots.  If we are going to elect a scheming criminal, I at least want him and his team to be good at it.

giphy.gif

~46% of the country...   Republicans, they did this and are letting it happen while they line their pockets