Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Why do I get the feeling that in return for the ZTE concession:

1.)China agrees to buy soybeans from the US again.

2.)Trump will cite China's willingness to cooperate as the reason he delays tariffs, and we"ll be right back to where we were 3 months ago.

3.)Trump will claim this as the greatest trade negotiation in history. Edited to add, House Republicans will nominate Trump for the Nobel Prize in economics, paving the path for the rare Nobel double-up.

4.) Drenched in semen from their euphoric circle jerk, the Trumptards will buy replacement  MAGA merchandise further enriching Trump  AND the Chinese sweatshops that churn out that shit.

Art of The Deal, motherfuckers!

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 6

China is going to rape the shit out of us over the next decade.  They probably waited 1000 years for the global superpower to have a dotard like Trump to come around.

What is going to be disgusting is how much public fluffing Trump is going to give Xi as they overtake the U.S. in economic and political influence.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Why do I get the feeling that in return for the ZTE concession:
1.)China agrees to buy soybeans from the US again.
2.)Trump will cite China's willingness to cooperate as the reason he delays tariffs, and we"ll be right back to where we were 3 months ago.
3.)Trump will claim this as the greatest trade negotiation in history. Edited to add, House Republicans will nominate Trump for the Nobel Prize in economics, paving the path for the rare Nobel double-up.
4.) Drenched in semen from their euphoric circle jerk, the Trumptards will buy replacement  MAGA merchandise further enriching Trump  AND the Chinese sweatshops that churn out that shit.
Art of The Deal, motherfuckers!

5) Maninblack will carry water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, maninblack said:

Okay buddy. I posted it because I laughed as she's dumb enough to believe it was true but I didn't want to attribute an actual quote to her if she didn't say it. 

Also small "l" libertarian.

Adorable that you can’t man up and admit you were duped. Just like you can’t help but keep supporting the traitor in office.  It’s ok, you’re not very smart like other trumpkins. Just admit you were duped. 

• Like 2

• My colleague Mike Allen, who has spent nearly 20 years covering the White House, says we learn more about what's going on inside the Trump White House in a week than we did in a year of the George W. Bush presidency.
  • This White House leaks so much that meetings called to bemoan leaks begin with acknowledgement the bemoaning will be leaked, which is promptly leaked...by several leakers in a smallish room.

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-leakers-leak-about-leaking-dae05b8e-e792-41a7-bb74-c2756b542cd0.html

Like it or not, a significant number of Americans are actually happy these days. They are making money. They feel safe, and they agree with with the president’s protectionist trade policies, his call for more American jobs, even his immigration stance. The jobs growth reports, the North Korea summit and the steady economy are beating out the Stormy Daniels scandal and the Robert Mueller investigation in Middle America, hands down. So you are not going to win back the House by making it all about him. Rather than stoking the base by attacking Trump, Democrats need to come up with a platform that addresses the average voters’ hopes and concerns. Not just the needs of underdogs or whatever cause happens to be the media flavor of the week. Democrats need to look like the adults, not like another pack of screaming kids on the playground.

---former san francisco mayor Willie Brown

Edited by Ragnarok
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

It’s amazing how little he knows about history. “Peaceful” is not a word I would use to describe the French.  Putting aside Vietnam and the 70s and 80s,  they were with us in Afghanistan for over a decade, had their hands all over Libya, and are still heavily involved in North Africa, etc.  

Trump is the best recruiter for the jihadists since Dubya. The Muslim Ban, dancing with the Saudi royals and fondling their orb, breaking America's word on the Iran deal and threatening further destabilization/possible war, killing the idea of a two state solution and essentially telling the Palestinians to go fuck themselves. That's not to mention participating in the slaughter in Yemen. He's guaranteeing that we'll be living with terrorism for the rest of our lives. 

And he's okay with that because they're an enemy he can use to advance his agenda. 

• Like 3

Trump talks to Hannity most nights before going to bed, and repeatedly during the day:

The call to the White House comes after ten o’clock most weeknights, when Hannity is over. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Sean Hannity broadcasts live at 9 p.m. on Fox News, usually from Studio J in midtown, where the network is headquartered, but sometimes from a remote studio on Long Island, where he was raised and now lives.

All White House phone numbers begin with the same six digits: 202-456. Hannity calls the White House switchboard, a number listed publicly, and reaches an operator. The operator refers to a list of cleared callers, a few dozen friends and family members outside the administration who may contact President Donald Trump through this official channel — among them his adult sons, Eric and Don Jr.; private-equity billionaire Stephen Schwarzman; media billionaire Rupert Murdoch; real-estate billionaire Tom Barrack; Patriots owner and also-billionaire Robert Kraft; and Hannity.

The operator then dials the president, who leaves the Oval Office around 7 p.m. and who, by this point in the evening, is almost always by himself on the third floor of the executive residence (the First Lady reportedly sleeps in a separate bedroom). He tells the operator to put Hannity through.

Their chats begin casually, with How are yous and What’s going ons. On some days, they speak multiple times, with one calling the other to inform him of the latest developments. White House staff are aware that the calls happen, thanks to the president entering a room and announcing, “I just hung up with Hannity,” or referring to what Hannity said during their conversations, or even ringing Hannity up from his desk in their presence.

https://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/sean-hannity-donald-trump-late-night-calls.html

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m half shitfaced in Barcelona so my meter may be off.  Please tell me this is made up.  

As someone already posted, it is real. But just had to respond to say how much I hate you because you're in Barcelona and I'm not. One of my top cities in the world and I want to be there also. 

21 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

The really sad part is that I believe it. Here is the list as of March 2017.

https://qz.com/929553/here-are-all-the-trump-trademarks-the-us-president-owns-in-china-and-some-that-he-doesnt/

I think Trump is building a nest in G-eye-nah.   That way when the shit hits the fan here, he has a place to go.   What's mind bottling is that he is putting so much into his brand, his name.   That in his mind, the whole world loves him and always will.  No matter what. 

Just now, pyrohornIII said:

I think Trump is building a nest in G-eye-nah.   That way when the shit hits the fan here, he has a place to go.   What's mind bottling is that he is putting so much into his brand, his name.   That in his mind, the whole world loves him and always will.  No matter what. 

It he's going to flee anywhere it's probably Israel. 

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It he's going to flee anywhere it's probably Israel. 

No way. They only pretend to like him now when he's useful.  When you need to flee, you need real friends to help you. Trump has none, both as an individual and as a brand.  

What could possibly go wrong.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/21/trump-vs-the-deep-state

While the Administration wrestled the civil service into submission, it began introducing Washington to Trump’s “best and most serious people.” He had four thousand jobs to fill, and the White House was determined to subvert the traditional ways of doing so.

To vet candidates, the Obama campaign had used a questionnaire with sixty-three queries about employment, finances, writings, and social-media posts. The Trump team cut the number of questions to twenty-five, by dropping the requests for professional references and tax returns and removing items concerning loans, personal income, and real-estate holdings. The questionnaire was speckled with typos, and seemed carelessly put together. Robert Rizzi, a prominent lawyer who has helped with every transition since Bill Clinton took office, told me, “They would call it ‘the paperwork.’ We’d say, ‘Well, it takes months.’ They’d say, ‘Just to do paperwork?’ I’d say, ‘It has huge consequences if you do it wrong.’ ”

The vetting was led by Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, who struck observers as keen to abbreviate the process. According to one lawyer, the transition sought “work-arounds”—ways that incoming officials could retain investments without breaking the laws against conflicts of interest. “If you look at them as technical rules that lawyers should be able to ‘get around,’ that gives you a whole different approach,” the lawyer told me. “It’s like tweeting after a couple of beers. It’s not going to end well.”

19 hours ago, DixonHur said:

They were being punished because they violated the Iran sanctions.

they are being punished (crippled, if we want to look objectively at it) for repeated false statements to the US government. they violated the iran sanctions, and paid their penance, but we also stuck a corollary on there that they had to punish the executives responsible. they instead gave many of them bonuses for successfully selling into iran.

and it's not like wilbur ross would have done this without donald's approval. he just did not think through the ramifications of such a severe sanction on zte. they have to be popping champagne bottles over at huawei.

21 hours ago, Mapache said:

I would prefer the traitor be ass raped in a federal penitentiary by a guy named Mohammed  😉

If there's going to be anyone getting raped in the pen, it will probably be the Muslim guy since DT has all the power.Maga-Back-Sized_900x900.png?v=1496177527

• Fuck You 4

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s amazing how little he knows about history. “Peaceful” is not a word I would use to describe the French.  Putting aside Vietnam and the 70s and 80s,  they were with us in Afghanistan for over a decade, had their hands all over Libya, and are still heavily involved in North Africa, etc.  

The French are one of our biggest (if not the biggest) allies we have.  

Just so I understand you, you're saying it's ok for terrorists to kill civilians in France in 2018 because of the "non-peaceful" actions they might have been responsible for in the past?  

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

He would end up somewhere like Ecuador.

This is a silly game to play.  As long as the Trumpanzees are behind him, anything more than removal from office would be impossible.  I suspect Cheetojesus knows this and is part of why he is still holding campaign style rallys.   If he can keep a substantial portion of those nitwits rabidly behind him he is pretty safe, he might leave office, but I doubt he'd see the inside of a jail or flee.  Fox,the alt-right, and the gop have his back.

32 minutes ago, Loco said:

This is a silly game to play.  As long as the Trumpanzees are behind him, anything more than removal from office would be impossible.  I suspect Cheetojesus knows this and is part of why he is still holding campaign style rallys.   If he can keep a substantial portion of those nitwits rabidly behind him he is pretty safe, he might leave office, but I doubt he'd see the inside of a jail or flee.  Fox,the alt-right, and the gop have his back.

This is America.  The only thing we like more than building up celebrities is tearing them down.  If there is enough evidence and political insulation to remove him, his name will be shit, even to his supporters. 

45 minutes ago, JimTom said:

The French are one of our biggest (if not the biggest) allies we have.   

I know they are in our top three biggest allies - they were with us in the first Gulf War, Bosnia and Kosovo in the '90s, Afghanistan for over a decade, they even tried to save the Green Berets that were recently killed in North Africa (unfortunately the Green Berets thought they were going to be overrun and destroyed their radios and couldn't provide coordinates or instructions).  The French are with us in pretty much all of our major military endeavors these days, and have been since the '80s, which is why I always get pissed at the fucking rednecks doing the "French are pussies" nonsense.

Just so I understand you, you're saying it's ok for terrorists to kill civilians in France in 2018 because of the "non-peaceful" actions they might have been responsible for in the past?

Not at all.  I'm saying the the terrorist attacks in France are not as random as some think - plenty of the nutcases carrying them out probably think they are helping their brothers in Afghanistan/Syria/North Africa in some way.  There's a reason why the US, UK, and France seem to top the list of these types of attacks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tuco said:

This is America.  The only thing we like more than building up celebrities is tearing them down.  If there is enough evidence and political insulation to remove him, his name will be shit, even to his supporters. 

I disagree, the alt-right has found their excuse to ooze out of the shadows... they'll never turn on Trump.  Hell gop have been praising Putin for christ sakes... they will just crank up the propaganda machines (already have) and attack DOJ/FBI, whatever it takes.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I know they are in our top three biggest allies - they were with us in the first Gulf War, Bosnia and Kosovo in the '90s, Afghanistan for over a decade, they even tried to save the Green Berets that were recently killed in North Africa (unfortunately the Green Berets thought they were going to be overrun and destroyed their radios and couldn't provide coordinates or instructions).  The French are with us in pretty much all of our major military endeavors these days, and have been since the '80s, which is why I always get pissed at the fucking rednecks doing the "French are pussies" nonsense.

Not at all.  I'm saying the the terrorist attacks in France are not as random as some think - plenty of the nutcases carrying them out probably think they are helping their brothers in Afghanistan/Syria/North Africa in some way.  There's a reason why the US, UK, and France seem to top the list of these types of attacks.

Don't forget the biggest aid the French ever gave us, in the 1700s against the Brits.  Without the French, there would be no USA.

Just because the terrorists are brainwashed, doesn't make it right.  We need to eradicate the extremists terror groups and help other countries protect themselves.