Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

7 hours ago, Tom said:

https://www-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/559643/?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theatlantic.com%2Fpolitics%2Farchive%2F2018%2F05%2Frush-limbaughs-latest-rejection-of-conservatism%2F559643%2F

Conservatives have literally gone insane.  Has there ever been a group of this many dangerously stupid people in such high numbers?  I hope you "both sides" morons and the "isn't it all enteraining" nihilisits are paying attention.  We're fucked.

Oh look. The shitty majority baby boomers (trump and his followers) are spitting on and shitting on the returning Vietnam vets (mueller and McCain) again. It’s like the late 60s early 70s all over again except now they’re just a bunch of pathetic keyboard warrior Fox News watching olds. A march on Washington by this crew? That’s pretty fuckin’ hilarious. 

2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Yeah next you'll tell me America will elect a reality TV game show host as president. 

And we elected the worst possible one.

Jeff Probst, Phil Keoghan, and especially Julie Chen would have been better if we had to go the reality TV game show host route.

3 minutes ago, simplicity said:

The death of Christianity and Evangelicals has been a long time coming in this country. 

Fact. The evangelicals want Israel to blow up the rest of the world so they can meet Jesus, rule the world, and send everyone else who thinks they’re a bunch of nut jobs to hell.

Its a teenage pathetic loser dream but they’ve found their one true hope in President shitstain. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Fact. The evangelicals want Israel to blow up the rest of the world so they can meet Jesus, rule the world, and send everyone else who thinks they’re a bunch of nut jobs to hell.

Its a teenage pathetic loser dream but they’ve found their one true hope in President shitstain. 

And after Trump is gone, they will have lost everything. They've spent everything they got for a last bit of power before the decline set in, and they get NOTHING for it. Gay marriage and abortion will still be legal when Trump leaves office. And their credibility is gone.

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And we elected the worst possible one.

Jeff Probst, Phil Keoghan, and especially Julie Chen would have been better if we had to go the reality TV game show host route.

I'm proud to say I've never heard of any of those people. 

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

These are some gross motherfuckers. 

Deplorable was too kind of a word.

It took losing 50 lbs, non treatment of injuries and repeated beating and torture sessions for John McCain to momentarily abandon his principles.

This piece of shit did it in an instant for a sound bite on Fox. 

Fuck it. I'm officially with Brisket. America is done, out with a whimper, not with a bang.

Trump is shining a light on a part of America that has always existed. Maybe it has gotten worse but these people were always here and plentiful. They’re just emboldened now because they have Dotus saying all the crazy shit they’ve always believed. 

It also helps that one of our two political parties has abandoned all principles for a game show host. 

Edited by 4th&Five

25 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Just keep playing the Greatest Hits.  Just remember to finish with Freebird....

They don't understand that song either.  

"In Birmingham they love the Governor; Boo, Boo, Boo..."

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

No shit.  George Harrison and Tom Petty are dead, but that POS Cheney is still alive.  

Fucking sickening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

She should be President and all but if Australia wants to make an offer, we should listen.  Hell I'd be happy if they'd just keep shipping us punters.

“Australia is a nation of criminals so Hillary should fit right in.” (Hugo inner Trumpkin monologue).

58 minutes ago, simplicity said:

And after Trump is gone, they will have lost everything. They've spent everything they got for a last bit of power before the decline set in, and they get NOTHING for it. Gay marriage and abortion will still be legal when Trump leaves office. And their credibility is gone.

Well that’s all true unless they get what they want and trump blows up the current world and they march arm in arm with trump to meet Jesus and take over what remains of the world and they send you, me and everyone else, including 99 percent of the blacks, yellows, and browns straight to eternal damnation in a fiery hell. 

You may think I’m exaggerating. I’m not. 

• Haha 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Well that’s all true unless they get what they want and trump blows up the current world and they march arm in arm with trump to meet Jesus and take over what remains of the world and they send you, me and everyone else, including 99 percent of the blacks, yellows, and browns straight to eternal damnation in a fiery hell. 

You may think I’m exaggerating. I’m not. 

Gonna take your word for it.

8 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Well, if you don’t fall in line with what Rush was saying, you don’t fall on the right half of the spectrum anymore.  It’s been co-opted by the ramblings of a brain damaged lunatic. Both Rush and Trump. That’s where we are. 

20 years ago, one of Limbaugh's biggest beefs with Slick Willy was that he was a serial liar. He regularly used to to take off on that theme. One time he encouraged listeners to paste the words "I'm lying" below their TV screens during one of his state-of-the-union speeches. Does Rush go off on Trump's lying? I rarely listen anymore.

Edited by retread

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

It took losing 50 lbs, non treatment of injuries and repeated beating and torture sessions for John McCain to momentarily abandon his principles.

Fuck it. I'm officially with Brisket. America is done, out with a whimper, not with a bang.

Can you imagine if a black football player said this about a military vet. 

Again, conservative use the military as a shield. They jump up at baseball games to praise them to show love. They are a joke, but don’t give a shit about them. They only like white military members that agree with them. It is disgusting. But you aren’t allowed to call out these “patriots”.  

Edited by Dr. Teeth

14 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Can you imagine if a black football player said this about a military vet. 

Again, conservative use the military as a shield. They jump up at baseball games to praise them to show love. They are a joke, but don’t give a shit about them. They only like white military members that agree with them. It is disgusting. But you aren’t allowed to call out these “patriots”.  

Yesterday, in front of military families, the orange dipshit patted himself on the back over giving them "the first pay raise in 10 years". 

Of course, they've had a raise each of the last 8 years.  

But nobody cares. 

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Do you even swift boat, bro? That was what, fifteen years ago? This isn't a new phenomena nor a sign of the end. Step back from the ledge.

It’s not that I don’t believe you, but do you have a link to the study that removes church contributions? I’ve only seen it broken out by state, not political party. 

It was on the googles. I’ll try to find it again later.

11 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Steve Schmidt is my hero.

Schmidt is your hero? Yeah, let’s idolize the man who foisted Sarah Palin onto the world...just because he found his soundbite niche on msnbc. 

12 minutes ago, sidis said:

So if you redefine “conservative” as someone who votes for the republican nominee for president and exclude the number one charity most conservatives give to (their local church), there is no difference in charitable giving? Fascinating 

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

Schmidt is your hero? Yeah, let’s idolize the man who foisted Sarah Palin onto the world...just because he found his soundbite niche on msnbc. 

Cool Sarah Palin whataboutism/character assassination.

I give credit to any conservative voice exploiting a platform to speak out against the overt hypocrisy of the current Republican Party.

We need more Steve Schmidts and George Wills unabashedly speaking truth to power right now.  I don’t really care for George Will either but he’s making the most of his platform to call out the frauds on his team.

Without those voices of sanity, the conservative movement is truly lost.

11 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

She should be President and all but if Australia wants to make an offer, we should listen.  Hell I'd be happy if they'd just keep shipping us punters.

Clearly she needs just one more chance.