Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Whoever is posting with this sock really needs to learn some subtlety to really up their troll game

Troll game?  We're in Texas bro.  Republican up.  

He's making America great again, so don't be such a pu$$y.

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, woohorn said:

Better get it while you can.

Just curious if you paid sales tax...

Nope.  If you enter in promo code "intro10" you can get 10% off your purchase.  I also got a signed thumbs up poster go up in my office.

3 minutes ago, JimTom said:

Nope.  If you enter in promo code "intro10" you can get 10% off your purchase.  I also got a signed thumbs up poster go up in my office.

What a deal.  Surely the hat was made in the US, right?  

Or will it leave you conflicted if the hat was manufactured in China?

Also, it occurs to me that MAGA gear is the ultimate indicator of a safe-space reliant pussy.  No one wears that stuff except in a Jasper-like enclave for fear of getting jumped.  Which means people that wear MAGA gear know they aren’t going to leave their right wing retard nest. It’s like you are being saved by your inability to go anywhere in life. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Also, it occurs to me that MAGA gear is the ultimate indicator of a safe-space reliant pussy.  No one wears that stuff except in a Jasper-like enclave for fear of getting jumped.  Which means people that wear MAGA gear know they aren’t going to leave their right wing retard nest. It’s like you are being saved by your inability to go anywhere in life. 

I'm going to wear it in SF in a few weeks on a business trip and dare the libtards to hit me.  Thing is, they're all pu$$ies.

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, JimTom said:

I'm going to wear it in SF in a few weeks on a business trip and dare the libtards to hit me.  Thing is, they're all pu$$ies.

Better to be a pussy than a thin skinned Trumpkin who wakes each morning scared shitless about the world changing around them, and they are powerless to stop it.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

Better to be a pussy than a thin skinned Trumpkin who wakes each morning scared shitless about the world changing around them, and they are powerless to stop it.

What are you talking about bro?  Trump is stomping the world right now and everyone is watching.  He's about to make a peace deal in Korea that no president has even gotten close to in 50 years.  Nobel Peace Price on the way.  

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Funny how the troll calling others pussies is too much of a pussy to spell the word out himself. 

I have the freedom to spell pussy anyway I want.  Proud to be an American, hippie.

Edited by JimTom
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

The gal Trumps are the only good Trumps.

I like Melania.  Donald is a pos for cheating on her.

I'm not so sure on Ivanka either. She seems solid most of the time, but has some shady dealings as well within her businesses, and the Kushner family is also a piece of shit.

22 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The news is saying Melania just had a fairly serious surgery on her kidney today will be hospitalized for several days

That's one way to ward off unwanted advances.  Get best soon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

I'm not so sure on Ivanka either. She seems solid most of the time, but has some shady dealings as well within her businesses, and the Kushner family is also a piece of shit.

She's got business ties to the Iranian revolutionary guard and has defrauded condo buyers, then avoided a criminal indictment by bribing a district attorney. Fuck her.

• Like 2

Just now, wildcat09 said:

She's got business ties to the Iranian revolutionary guard and has defrauded condo buyers, then avoided a criminal indictment by bribing a district attorney. Fuck her.

This.  She's just another grifter in a nice wrapping.  

19 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

The gal Trumps are the only good Trumps.

I like Melania.  Donald is a pos for cheating on her.

Nope, they've seen behind the curtain and they are OK with it at a minimum.  They are scumbags too

• Like 1

She just opened the us embassy in Jerusalem like they were ribbon cutting on a luxury hotel with no geopolitical implications and with a huge shit eating grin on her face. At the same time children were dying a few feet away.

30 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

She just opened the us embassy in Jerusalem like they were ribbon cutting on a luxury hotel with no geopolitical implications and with a huge shit eating grin on her face. At the same time children were dying a few feet away.

DdK0Zk8WkAAUJUR.jpg:large

2 hours ago, JimTom said:

Cross the Bay Bridge and walk around East or West Oakland wearing the hat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This presidency has been tough on my kidneys too. 

My theory is that Melania is perpetually stoned on prescription drugs.  This is another data point for that theory. 

2 hours ago, JimTom said:

In this situation it'd be crazy not to wear chaps too. They'll think you're the black version of sheriff David Clarke. 

President Trump has privately told associates he needs better "TV lawyers" to defend him publicly from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to a Washington Post report.

The report, based on 22 unnamed sources from the White House, Justice Department and "Trump confidants and attorneys connected to the probe," also describes the president as scrambling "for survival" amid the probe while plotting his next moves with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), who joined the president's legal team at the end of last month.

"Trump gripes that he needs better 'TV lawyers' to defend him on cable news and is impatient to halt the 'witch hunt' that he says undermines his legitimacy as president," according to the report.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/387547-trump-expresses-need-for-better-tv-lawyers-to-combat-mueller-probe-report

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

President Trump has privately told associates he needs better "TV lawyers" to defend him publicly from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to a Washington Post report.

The report, based on 22 unnamed sources from the White House, Justice Department and "Trump confidants and attorneys connected to the probe," also describes the president as scrambling "for survival" amid the probe while plotting his next moves with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), who joined the president's legal team at the end of last month.

"Trump gripes that he needs better 'TV lawyers' to defend him on cable news and is impatient to halt the 'witch hunt' that he says undermines his legitimacy as president," according to the report.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/387547-trump-expresses-need-for-better-tv-lawyers-to-combat-mueller-probe-report

TV lawyers?  Yes, I see it happening....

Lawyers-3.jpg

Lawyers-7.jpg

3 hours ago, JimTom said:

Sounds like Jimmer  is getting a booth to sell his leather, MAGA "hog" holsters at the Folsom Street Fair.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Every day.  Every god damn day he makes a fucking fool out of himself and us and yet we do nothing.  We sit here and watch and laugh as it all fucking burns.

I voted.  I re-upped for the ACLU.  I call my congress-critters.  I'm doing what I can do.

I feel like the guys who are most likely to do something about it, say, one Mr. Mueller, probably are as well. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Perfect timing on this tweet:

37 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

GOLD!

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

TV lawyers?  Yes, I see it happening....

Lawyers-3.jpg

Lawyers-7.jpg

If I needed a "TV lawyer" here is where I 'd start my search:

https://www.ranker.com/list/greatest-tv-lawyers/ranker-tv

WTF does Jared have to do with an embassy opening in Jerusalem? And did it really not occur anyone that the optics would look bad if your kid and her husband stand showing everyone the pretty new plaque with daddy's name on it while people are killed just around the corner?

• Like 1