Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Too be fair Trump does work his ass off at being a lying douchebag self promoter.  It must be exhausting.  

I'd hate to see what his ass looked like if he didn't work it off then.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The only people who bitch that somebody doesn’t “get” them are angsty teens. 

Or people looking to get laid. "Most people don't get me but you do. You are special that way."

Trump is sending a signal to his people with that Tweet. "You get it, they don't, trust me not them."

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

man, i don't like dragging family members into it, but her disappearance is highly suspect. i'm guessing the face is still swollen from the most recent facelift. but there ain't no way that tweet is her in her own words. a woman wouldn't typically write "where i am and what i am doing." that's a dude trying to act female. a woman would typically write "where i am and how i'm doing," and follow up with that, not how hard she is working. she's been out of sight for two weeks now. that's concerning.

Do you think she is bleeding badly from a facelift?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

It's not what people wanted. The election was stolen. From 55-45 Hillary to 51-49 Hillary. Also, the majority of Americans currently despise Trump. Probably 60-40. The electoral college has been tampered with and the election theft ring is still in place, uncurbed, so what can be done about it?

An impeachment & indictments of the whole crew. And America will approve.

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

WTF is going on with the windows? Also, shouldn't they be at opposite sides of the desk so the combined gravitational forces from their asses don't tip the Oval Office over?

Edited by Pods

38 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I don’t think that video has aged quite as well as you think it has.  Trying to white wash the racial comments  about the Mexican judge claiming it was just taken out of context seems silly in a post Charlottesville /  testimony from Jerry Jones that Trump told him that he wants to keep stoking the Kaepernick issue /  conspicuous silence as to any comment on black hero in armed confrontation /  tweeting out fake videos of Muslim violence against white kids in Europe / etc.   it was called out as a dog whistle at the time and it’s only been proven to be more correct with every encore Trump has done. 

I remember reading someone talking about Vince Vaughn is acting style, which is just comedy based on him talking fast enough that you don’t get to be mad at one asshole thing he says before he’s on to the next asshole thing.   That was basically that entire speech. One surface level comment that sounds kind of true and move onto the next one before  anyone has a chance to call out his bullshit. 

I know he care more about photo ops and ratings than anything else, but I still can’t believe he invited her to the WH and claiming to talk about prison reform. It’s dumb and fucking dumber. He continues to top just how stupid he really is.

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

I know he care more about photo ops and ratings than anything else, but I still can’t believe he invited her to the WH and claiming to talk about prison reform. It’s dumb and fucking dumber. He continues to top just how stupid he really is.

I'm looking forward to hearing his supporters try to defend this move. 

After months of back-channel talks between Kim Kardashian and Jared Kushner, the high priestess of reality television is coming to the White House. By late afternoon on Wednesday, Secret Service agents will wave Kardashian and her attorney through the southwest appointment gate to the West Wing, where they will meet Kushner to discuss prison reform before he walks with them to sit down with President Donald Trump, likely in the Oval Office, along with White House counsel. According to a person familiar with the meeting, Kardashian plans to ask Trump to pardon a woman serving a life sentence without parole for a first-time drug offense. (White House staffers have joked about who will get to accompany her to the West Wing, and what they should wear for the occasion. The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/keeping-up-with-the-kushners-kim-kardashian-white-house-visit-prison-reform

Kim Kardashian had a meeting wth the President of the United States to discuss prison reform. 

anybody that will still defend him, repeat that sentence, and then may i suggest some deep self-reflection. 

we are the laughing stock of the world right now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'm looking forward to hearing his supporters try to defend this move. 

I can't believe I'm really even thinking this, but is she really THAT much worse of a choice than Kushner? They both have first hand experience with prison and keeping people out of it. At least Kim is a successful business woman. 

7 minutes ago, Pods said:

I can't believe I'm really even thinking this, but is she really THAT much worse of a choice than Kushner? They both have first hand experience with prison and keeping people out of it. At least Kim is a successful business woman. 

I would argue that is her mother. She had a sex tape. Kushner has sex with the First Lady. So it is pretty close to equal. 

8 minutes ago, Pods said:

She also has a sex tape and a reality tv show so Trump can relate. 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I would argue that is her mother. She had a sex tape. Kushner has sex with the First Lady. So it is pretty close to equal. 

She doesn't have 666 5th Ave hanging around her neck as a grossly overpriced monument to her own hubris. 

7 minutes ago, retread said:

Referring to this tweet and FLOTUS' absence from the public eye for several days.

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1001912411933364224

Are we supposed to believe that she's writing that?  Like we've never heard her speak before?  Like we haven't seen the "Be best" campaign?  Her grasp of English language is tenuous at best.

15 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Nice to see Michael Moore, another famed narcissist, jumping into the fray in an attempt to also make his about him. 

Not going to deny he's a narcissist (may well be, dunno), but how exactly is he making this about him? He's promoting a movie he's going to make. That's kinda his schtick...