Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

This is one thing the limeys got right.  When you watch the PM have to stand up and getting freaking roasted by the House of Commons, it is absolutely awesome.
I admit I never knew about this until I was working overseas and a Brit in our compound would always put this on every Wednesday(?) afternoon.  Five minutes into the first session and I was hooked.
https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/parliament-government-and-politics/parliament/prime-ministers-questions/

We watched it on CSPAN all of the time. Had no idea what they were talking about but the polite insults were always fascinating

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Interesting there's nothing on this thread about the president's attacks on the Fed. (edit: until The post right above mine, posted at the same time)
In my world, this is the biggest story. It seems like in my industry nobody thought the leopards would eat OUR face.  

he definitely understands aggregate demand heating and cooling.

main-qimg-e575db6597ebbb0823ecf413406b53

Roger Stone put ads in the paper for guys to come fuck his wife

Paul Manafort got his wife gang-raped for his enjoyment, as revealed by texts that WikiLeaks had but didn't release (because it's a Russian psy-op).

Astonishing shit

Edited by bad_teammate

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

We watched it on CSPAN all of the time. Had no idea what they were talking about but the polite insults were always fascinating

Australia, Canada, EU Parliament, Finland, HK, India, Japan, New Zealand, UK.  You'd think we'd throw in with these people, but no, we're too "indie" for that.

HW Bush - "I count my blessings for the fact I don't have to go into that pit that John Major stands in, nose-to-nose with the opposition, all yelling at each other."

McCain proposed the idea of doing this.  Noted current LIBTARD George Will said: "Congress should remind a President McCain that the 16 blocks separating the Capitol from the White House nicely express the nation's constitutional geography." Since POTUS isn't a member of the Legislature, he shouldn't HAVE to answer questions from Congress.

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So the guys throwing out “cuck” all the time were literal cucks.

Well, isn't that special?

Seems pretty obvious in hindsight, though, as everyone else was scratching our heads about why anyone would even think to suddenly make “cuck” a go-to political term. 

at some point, that whole thing will be integrated into the dictionary explanation for the term "projection."

17 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Roger Stone put ads in the paper for guys to come fuck his wife

Paul Manafort got his wife gang-raped for his enjoyment, as revealed by texts that WikiLeaks had but didn't release (because it's a Russian psy-op).

Astonishing shit

Hey honey, can I invite the Donald over tonight for a little three way action?

Image result for manafort's wife

Edited by Mapache

Stone is a cuck and his wife is into it. That's a fetish thing, weird but whatever.

Manafort literally manipulated his wife into getting gang raped for his pleasure and then gaslighted her and their two daughters about it.

I am very much a "nothing matters" guy, but once we get a more boring president in, this quick rush of horror will be pieced out more slowly and digestibly during slow news cycles... 

I don't know. This is just so horrible.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

at some point, that whole thing will be integrated into the dictionary explanation for the term "projection."

AT SOME POINT??????

It already is. Everything about this has been "projection."  The next generation of dictionaries will just have a MAGA hat next to the word projection.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Topics I would most like to see Donald Trump debate an expert on:

1.  science (any kind)

2.  economics

3.  history

4.  oh hell, anything

Would you settle for a 4th-grade spelling bee?

protect our "boarder," "no colusion," "played no roll,""loose big to Hillary," "unpresidented," etc.

(all real, btw)

20 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Maybe it was Manhattan, Kansas.

Maybe they made up a lie about having coincidentally met in a Manhattan restaurant to Troll Trump, trying to scare the shit out of him.

I would imagine that there is a lot that Donald did that Cohen knows about that Donald himself can't remember. 

7 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Would you settle for a 4th-grade spelling bee?

protect our "boarder," "no colusion," "played no roll,""loose big to Hillary," "unpresidented," etc.

(all real, btw)

Oh, god, "unpresidented" is one of my all time favorite Trump things.Don't know why.

So good

• Like 1

Freaky Friday...

Manhattan Madam Kristin Davis Subpoenaed by Robert Mueller

Kristin Davis, the Manhattan Madam who went to prison and was connected to former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, is being subpoenaed in the Robert Mueller investigation ... TMZ has learned. 

Davis worked for former Trump aide Roger Stone for a decade, and had numerous interactions with Stone and Andrew Miller -- who ran Davis' campaign for Governor and who was subpoenaed by Mueller a month ago. 

Sources familiar with the matter tell us, Davis' lawyer is negotiating the scope of the subpoena with Mueller's team. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/20/manhattan-madam-kristin-davis-subpoenaed-robert-mueller-trump/

Edited by Mapache

Freaky Friday...
Manhattan Madam Kristin Davis Subpoenaed by Robert Mueller
Kristin Davis, the Manhattan Madam who went to prison and was connected to former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, is being subpoenaed in the Robert Mueller investigation ... TMZ has learned. 

Davis worked for former Trump aide Roger Stone for a decade, and had numerous interactions with Stone and Andrew Miller -- who ran Davis' campaign for Governor and who was subpoenaed by Mueller a month ago. 

Sources familiar with the matter tell us, Davis' lawyer is negotiating the scope of the subpoena with Mueller's team. 
http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/20/manhattan-madam-kristin-davis-subpoenaed-robert-mueller-trump/
TMZ Guy voice- Uh oh! Looks like someone's about to boned!!!

12 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Did he let you have a turn?

Did not want...but on the bright side (at the time) there was always plenty of high quality nose candy available.

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Go on...

I'm allergic to polonium

1 hour ago, Mapache said:

Don't forget about the treasonous "feet on the desk" disaster. He should have been impeached for that disrespect of the office

Trifecta if you add the flag pin fiasco.  How Obama ever completed his term is proof of Deep State conspiracy.

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

So Stone and Manafort are cucks. LOFUCKINGL this is getting to be too much

Bannon's ex was fucking around on him when they were married.  After they divorced, she got popped for blowing a prison guard so he would deliver drugs to another boyfriend in the pen.  She still lives in the house Bannon owns and he stays with her when he's Florida.  (Going off of recollection, might be hazy on details.)  And, for an added bonus, the boyfriends have Latino-sounding last names.  "Build! that! wall!  Build! that! wall!...."

Serious alpha dog types.

Would you like to have Alaska also Vlad? Just help me in Nov and in 2020

Putin Says Trump Gave Up Crimea And Other Parts Of Ukraine During Private Summit

Russian President Vladimir Putin says U.S. President Donald Trump willingly gave up Crimea and other parts of Ukraine during their private closed-door meeting at the Trump-Putin summit.

https://hillreporter.com/putin-says-trump-gave-up-crimea-and-other-parts-of-ukraine-during-private-summit-4097

Edited by Mapache

Just now, Mapache said:

Putin Says Trump Gave Up Crimea And Other Parts Of Ukraine During Private Summit

Russian President Vladimir Putin says U.S. President Donald Trump willingly gave up Crimea and other parts of Ukraine during their private closed-door meeting at the Trump-Putin summit.

https://hillreporter.com/putin-says-trump-gave-up-crimea-and-other-parts-of-ukraine-during-private-summit-4097

This should play well with military vets.  Remember when you were fighting against the spread of Communism?  Well, fuck it.  

4 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Would you like to have Alaska also Vlad? Just help me in Nov and 2020

Don't worry guys, Trump is a master negotiator...I'm sure that new Trump Tower in Sevastopol is gonna be off the hook

all the new cuck information is going to make issuing out those pardons extra special with the public.  Trump makes great decisions with his hires of the best cucks.  I think the existence of the pee tapes are back on again.

Image result for the office deposition scene

- Could we take a short break? - No.
Are you telling me that your relationship began two years ago and not in february, as you previously testified to here? 

- Line.

- I'm sorry, what? He asked for a line, like in a play.
"Mr.
Scott, do you realize you just contradicted yourself?" "I did?" "Yes.
" "Can I go to the bathroom?" "I really have to.
I've been drinking lots of water.
" "You went 5 minutes ago.
" "It wasn't to go to the bathroom.
"but to get out of a question.
" "You've to answer it.
" "First, can I go to the bathroom?" "No.