Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

10 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

God damn you are one simple-minded mutherfucker.

Because I don't buy into the bullshit politics on here?  

Do you believe there's only one negative influence on voters at the polls?

The 'enlightened ones'  have plenty of cue cards in society too.

Edited by slorch

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You seem to.

Meh.  Alec Baldwin. or a preacher...

they both have about the same amount of influence on a sane man.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sane men didn't propel Trump and team to victory.  We're not worried about sane men.  

Sure they did.  They refused to vote for the bigger pile of shit.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remind me to never walk through your yard.  Your shit-measuring skills are quite lacking.

At least when we dig,, unlike the Clintons; we don't have to watch out for the dead bodies. 

Edited by slorch

40 minutes ago, slorch said:

Don't interrupt the echo chamber, right?

Your post suggests that you've ever written anything thoughtful or worth contemplating on here.

So as usual, you're starting with a flawed premise. Try again! Have some more neg, too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

At least when we dig,, unlike the Clintons; we don't have to watch out for the dead bodies. 

Oh for fuck's sake.  Was your goal to absolutely, once and for all, confirm that you're a complete fucking retard who nobody should listen to?  Please, go off on a Vince Foster rant to seal the deal, as if anyone else was still reading your drooling moronity.

• Like 8

On 8/1/2018 at 10:57 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

Everything is "unfair" to him.

I'm not going to talk about Patrick Dempsey here, instead I'm going to talk about when Ricky and Lane fought it out on the slopes of K12 in Better off Dead. 

Every time I hear him say something is unfair, I think of Ricky's mother, encouraging Ricky to fight dirty, and then immediately yelling out "that's not fair" every time Lane gets anywhere close to doing anything at all to Ricky.  So every time I see that, I think of Trump as Ricky Smith's mom.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm not going to talk about Patrick Dempsey here, instead I'm going to talk about when Ricky and Lane fought it out on the slopes of K12 in Better off Dead. 

Every time I hear him say something is unfair, I think of Ricky's mother, encouraging Ricky to fight dirty, and then immediately yelling out "that's not fair" every time Lane gets anywhere close to doing anything at all to Ricky.  So every time I see that, I think of Trump as Ricky Smith's mom.  

I want my two dollars

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Because you support a proven traitor and are too cowardly to even own it.  

I have owned voting for him. I have openly said I don't care for hom as a person and disagree with his ' less than presidential' antics. With you fuckers, I guess if it aint all hate, all the time; it's defending someone. 

so WTF are you talking about?

24 minutes ago, slorch said:

I have owned voting for him. I have openly said I don't care for hom as a person and disagree with his ' less than presidential' antics. With you fuckers, I guess if it aint all hate, all the time; it's defending someone. 

so WTF are you talking about?

Serious question: when Trump sides (repeatedly) with Putin and (repeatedly) claims the US intelligence agencies are wrong (lying) in their assessments, is this an example of a "less than presidential antic", or something else? Is he being a simple boob, or is he siding with our biggest global adversary over the American agents & soldiers?

You sound eerily similar to my FIL back in 2016, weeks prior to the election, when he said "you might detest the character of the candidate, but you'll still vote for him because you believe God will make him a better person when he is elected POTUS."

BTW, my FIL is a hypocritical liar, too.

Can we transfer all of the neg rep on swam onto slorch so he can be banned instead?

I realize Swam is annoying as shit with his takes but at least he can be amusing with his face plants. He does seem to have lost his mojo during the transition and is now banned anyway. Slorch just seems to spread tech style STD’s around the board and its really just not all that fun to read or deal with. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh for fuck's sake.  Was your goal to absolutely, once and for all, confirm that you're a complete fucking retard who nobody should listen to?  Please, go off on a Vince Foster rant to seal the deal, as if anyone else was still reading your drooling moronity.

Triggered...lolz

over Hillary?

28 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Can we transfer all of the neg rep on swam onto slorch so he can be banned instead?

I realize Swam is annoying as shit with his takes but at least he can be amusing with his face plants. He does seem to have lost his mojo during the transition and is now banned anyway. Slorch just seems to spread tech style STD’s around the board and its really just not all that fun to read or deal with. 

Bring it. 

Such a fucking threat in here

all librals, all the time. That's the Surly way, evidently. 

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Triggered...lolz

over Hillary?

Really?  "Triggered?"  Do you actually think that's clever?  Do you think anyone is reading that, admiring your quick wit and intellect?

Let's get this straight -- you make a reference to pathetic fever-dream conspiracy bullshit that predates much of the internet, make the reference as a sad "whatabout" effort, and you expect something OTHER than mocking?  Come on, man.  You've just made yourself look stupid on multiple levels.  It's like you're playing 3D pants-shitting, and you expect a prize for skidmarking yourself in myriad ways.  You're out of your element.  Shit, it seems that you're out of your element when you try to employ the English language to communicate thoughts -- you're damned sure out of it when you're trying to discuss politics.

• Like 5

Law and order president 

The number of white-collar prosecutions is on track to hit a 20-year low under President Donald Trump, after reaching a high in 2011 during the Barack Obama administration, according to a nonprofit research center that analyzes government data.

A total of 3,249 cases were brought during the first seven months of the U.S. government’s 2018 fiscal year, which runs from October 2017 to April 2018, according to a case-by-case analysis of government data by Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, or TRAC.

That’s a 4.4 percent drop from the same period in 2017, a decline of 33.5 percent from five years ago, and 40.8 percent fewer cases than in 1998, according to the report. The analysis is of dataobtained by TRAC under the Freedom of Information Act.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-25/white-collar-prosecutions-fall-to-20-year-low-under-trump

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

you (plural) can easily tell when slorch stops taking his Geodon...because he’s “feeling normal.”

On no medication. 

the butthurt in here is going cost Surly a subscriber. 

In all seriousness, I am not attacking anyone or starting shit. 

I still get threatened(LMFAO) with neg. I will not donate or subscribe until the issue is fixed. And maybe that's cool with Surly...

WTF ever. 

On no medication. 

I still get threatened(LMFAO) with neg. I will not donate or subscribe until the issue is fixed. And maybe that's cool with Surly...

WTF ever. 

YxhCJAR.jpg
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, slorch said:

On no medication. 

WTF ever. 

ap_18127692973595-29ad895b50d630f58aed64