Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

59 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Nike names Kaepernick the face of their 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign.

Surprised Nike wants to jump into this shitstorm, but I'm sure Donnie will respond with a well reasoned response.

I'm so pleased. Kaepernick as villain is sheer, malignant slander. I've thought about him over the last week or so after hearing about his collusion case against the NFL. He's a good man and I hope he gets good rewards for it. Bravo Nike!

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I watched Active Measures yesterday.  Pretty jaw dropping but also an overload of info that it seems to be more of a data dump then pointedly drawing a clear and distinct conclusion like the best docs do.  It is still very good. 

A big takeaway from it is Putin ran an almost identical playbook in Georgia and Ukraine as he did with Trump in the US. 

The documentary does a good job of showing how their operation with Trump wasn’t their first rodeo.  They’ve been practicing this shit in other countries for 10+ years with cyber attacks, combined with propaganda, combined with agents of influence.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Shit, have y'all caught the new Modelo beer ads?

Celebrating hispanic heroes, both athletic and military.  Talking about how they're the children of immigrants, sometimes they don't have traditional pathways, but they paved the way.  "It doesn't matter where you come from, but what you're made of."  The ads are entirely positive, but also entirely defiant.

It's fucking awesome.  And you're goddamned right, I'm close to needing to restock the beer fridge, and it's going to be Modelo this time.

Brown people with balls versus an orange coward and his band of spineless weasels.  Fuck this fucking simpleton pussy.

I'll just put this right here.  

1920px-330-CFD-DD-ST-99-04354_(245270925

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everett_Alvarez_Jr.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So now the Failing New York Times is a trustworthy source of information?

That tweet is so confusing on so many levels.

It’s like he’s trying to create a new (false) defense narrative but it’s not coming together.

From @gregolear

In the GoodFellas reboot that is the Trump presidency, we've reached the part where Henry's making meatballs, doing deals w/ his connection in Pittsburgh & avoiding helicopters. At this rate, by Halloween, Melania will be flushing a brick of coke down the White House toilet.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s like he’s trying to create a new (false) defense narrative but it’s not coming together.

From @gregolear

In the GoodFellas reboot that is the Trump presidency, we've reached the part where Henry's making meatballs, doing deals w/ his connection in Pittsburgh & avoiding helicopters. At this rate, by Halloween, Melania will be flushing a brick of coke down the White House toilet.

If Melania is Karen, is Fran Drescher Ivanna? 

35 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Bahhahaha, conservative protests are the best protests. In the span of a year they've destroyed their Keurig machines, YETI coolers, and now Nike grilling shorts.

Cutting up my own clothes while I wear them.  Take that libtards!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

From @gregolear

Greatest Hugo post ever

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

Nike names Kaepernick the face of their 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign.

Surprised Nike wants to jump into this shitstorm, but I'm sure Donnie will respond with a well reasoned response.

And here I thought Nike would always be a fan of Trump since they both love to exploit children.

(Child labor, kids in cages

• Like 1