Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But I will say that Crenshaw is full of shit if he says he would have been this silent if Obama was pulling some of the same antics as Trump.  

Imagine Obama doing any of a 100 outrageous things that Cheeto has done. The Rs would lose their minds.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, retread said:

Imagine Obama doing any of a 100 outrageous things that Cheeto has done. The Rs would lose their minds.

How far back do you want to go? Imagine Hillary saying the "I like people who weren't captured" line. Or Obama in 08. Their careers would have ended that day. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

trump is there on substance stuff.  like not sending the troops to the border to miss the holidays for a political stunt.  Or making sure that G.I. Bill tuition checks make it out on time.

I don't think Crenshaw can see the problem.

• Like 6

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46256296?ocid=socialflow_twitter

"I mentioned [to] him that Finland is a land covered by forests and we also have a good monitoring system and network," he said.

Finns have been posting pictures of themselves online raking local forests, joking about "raking America great again"

DsR1CDuXoAAEqpT.jpg

Edited by Loco
  • Like 1

DsVDzFGUwAAj2S5?format=jpg

His Adam Schitt comment tells you exactly what is foremost in his mind.  I think it’s finally dawning on him what’s happening in January.

And he knows if he fires Mueller, Schiff and Co. will turn around and hire Mueller.   

Schiff has got to be ecstatic over the anxiety Trump is displaying.  

It’s eating Trump up that he has no influence over Schiff and can only call him names.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Watched a Bourdain rerun on CNN. It was the episode where he met Obama in Vietnam. Jesus Christ, I almost wept seeing an American president that was intelligent, rational, kind hearted, thoughtful, and oh, did I mention wasn’t a complete fucking cunt?

Buttttttt Trump is ultimate alpha male and religious family man 

Edited by Gengs1

49 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

I have no respect for veterans who support Trump.  

Veterans are just people like anybody else, especially in this day of the all-volunteer army.

Some are dirt bags.  Most are good, normal people. But there's nothing inherently better about them b/c they chose to pursue a job option in the military.

4 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Veterans are just people like anybody else, especially in this day of the all-volunteer army.

Some are dirt bags.  Most are good, normal people. But there's nothing inherently better about them b/c they chose to pursue a job option in the military.

No, there is.  They signed a document that said they could be sent to die in service of their country.  They, above all, should shame this POTUS.

11 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

No, there is.  They signed a document that said they could be sent to die in service of their country.  They, above all, should shame this POTUS.

Not really.  Only 1 in 5 will be assigned to a role that involves the prospect of combat.

The truth is that the enlisted men who serve in direct combat roles are typically the least educated of the bunch, and most (about 70%) are white...in other words,  Trump's base..., so it's really  not surprising that they support him.

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

God it’s like President Derka.

Jesus....the accuracy of this comparison is frightening.

Although, to be honest, I've met Derka....this comparison is more than a little insulting to Derka.

Oh, and I am 100% on board with McRaven 2020.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 3