Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is Preston still on the team?  Haven’t heard a word about him all season. 

im sure max is thrilled to not have Stewart or Marshall. But he wasn’t throwing to them in practice anyway. 

He’s around, but never turned into a difference maker 

They still have Lane and Aianias, who are both solid 

In a rumor that would shock no one, if true, after walking out on practice this week, Marshall was busted in his dorm room smoking enough weed to choke a fucking rhino when the coaches came to visit. I don’t know if it’s true but I want to believe it. I’ll give Sarkisian and crew credit, along with a bunch of the other big schools, they saw stuff beyond the talent that overrode the talent’s value and moved on early. But, hey, Jimbo and Craig knew better. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

From what I have heard, Marshall is a different kettle of fish than the PVA&M excursion. There’s a decent shot he’s done already. 

This shit is so fucking cliched that it is hard to believe, but it’s actually happening.  Hahahahaa. 

Nah Jimbo barely even suspends felons like Mckinley Jackson. Marshall probably has like 8 or 9 more screwups before he gets kicked off lol

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

National Championship level practices, my friends. Keep your focus on what counts. The team is locked in and, with the help of the 12th Man, is a rolling ball of butcher knives.

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Did Looch really challenge his subscriber to a fist fight.  I’d love to see it.

I've always felt that if a person you're arguing with is reduced to saying fuck you or put up your dukes he's admitting total and humiliating defeat.

The team ignoring rules, CTJ's sources, and Billy locked up in his mom's basement curled into a fetal ball indicate that we may be in for something spectacular this season. The Aggie wants attention on the national stage? 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Nah Jimbo barely even suspends felons like Mckinley Jackson. Marshall probably has like 8 or 9 more screwups before he gets kicked off lol

I never said anything about Jimbo getting to make the decision. Marshall is going to do whatever the fuck he wants. 

45 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think Sark would take Evan Stewart. Maybe. 

I don’t. I can say with 100% certainty that as of early this summer, he took Stewart’s bullshit during the 2022 recruiting cycle personally and had the opinion that Stewart was going to be all kinds of problems for ATM. Maybe his opinion changes later, but the dude was predicting this kind of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 7

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

National Championship level practices, my friends. Keep your focus on what counts. The team is locked in and, with the help of the 12th Man, is a rolling ball of butcher knives.

I've always felt that if a person you're arguing with is reduced to saying fuck you or put up your dukes he's admitting total and humiliating defeat.

The team ignoring rules, CTJ's sources, and Billy locked up in his mom's basement curled into a fetal ball indicate that we may be in for something spectacular this season. The Aggie wants attention on the national stage? 

spacer.png

Nice reference.  What Jimbo has is a failure to communicate.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I never said anything about Jimbo getting to make the decision. Marshall is going to do whatever the fuck he wants. 

I don’t. I can say with 100% certainty that as of early this summer, he took Stewart’s bullshit during the 2022 recruiting cycle personally and had the opinion that Stewart was going to be all kinds of problems for ATM. Maybe his opinion changes later, but the dude was predicting this kind of shit. 

Have heard similar things about other members of the program and the Stewart family. Do not know what all went down beyond the Commits -> decommits -> tells he is coming last minute -> commits to Aggies a day later anyway rollercoaster bullshit but people are holding a grudge with that one. That goes for some players in the last class as well so I wouldn't count on there being much pressure towards Sark to accept him in the portal from the roster either. Short of our WR class falling apart I don't see it happening.

Denver Harris is the more interesting theoretical. Assuming he gets his shit together off the field (which is obviously no certainty) I think he is definitely a take for us. Especially with us missing on Mathews and soon Toviano. Unfortunately I think he is also significantly less likely to portal than the others. 

Looch must be still wound up over being called out by his own subscriber -- and then humiliated on the interwebz.

Also maybe don't wait until the final paragraph of a long screed to say, "if you can't handle this, STOP READING."

ALSO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Time for a CANDID CONVERSATION!!

image.png.f515988d0dfe5f547bee63b4c7caef29.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Fucken Loochie. What a whining, sniveling bitch.

The bit about "signature wins" is hilarious though. Now he's leading his sycophants to think that if they're lucky enough to beat Miss St or Arkansas, it'll be a signature win. 

image.png.af5c16476f19be94eba0ce640526bc91.png

I love the moving targets on where the teams were ranked. In 2018 it’s “eventual top 10 Kentucky” but in 2020 it’s “No. 4 Florida” (they finished #13) and in 2021 it’s “then No. 11 Auburn” (they finished unranked with a 6-7 record). And OSU (8-5) and a UNC team without it’s star players (8-4) are “signature wins”?

• Hook 'Em 8

19 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Imagine Bobby Burton trying to tell his paying subscribers how proud they should be of Tom Herman’s signature wins over “former Big 12 rival Missouri” in the Texas Bowl, or it’s Alamo Bowl win over “PAC-12 South Champion” Colorado. 

People forget about Sark's signature win last year against 1938 national champion TCU. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Fucken Loochie. What a whining, sniveling bitch.

The bit about "signature wins" is hilarious though. Now he's leading his sycophants to think that if they're lucky enough to beat Miss St or Arkansas, it'll be a signature win. 

image.png.af5c16476f19be94eba0ce640526bc91.png

2021 auburn?  they went 6-7 and 2-6 in conference!  might as well add kent state.