Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

While reading their rage posts about King over the past two weeks, I remembered that I saved a post I read from those dolts when he was named the starter a few weeks ago:

“It was never a battle. Fisher always knew. Just wanted all the QBs to work off their asses and compete at highest level.”

My first thought was—Weigman gave up a senior year of baseball and possible draft opportunities and Johnson left LSU for a fucking charade? I’ve since been trying to decide which is worse—King being demonstrably better than the other two guys, or Jimbo (and his rotation of nominal qb coaches) being incapable of accurately assessing the capabilities of the guys in that room…Then I realized the ambiguity over where the incompetence resides is the very essence of aggie fandom—it is seemingly undetectable yet somehow omnipresent (them settling on the explanation that “new army not passing it back” is to blame is just the cherry on top). 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fud said:

Anyone with Texags or 247 see anything about some players being suspended for sneaking out of the hotel after curfew last night? I've seen it mentioned on Texas boards, but haven't seen an actual screenshot or c/p

Yes. lots of smoke.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Okcool said:

BFF804DD-FCB1-43AB-92B8-FDFBC28F9B74.jpeg

Fuck it, I get it… No young lad wants to be locked in a shitty aggy hotel in CS the night before an evening kickoff. I can get behind the idea of even sneaking out to go and hit the clubs or what not, but why the fuck are they going to Pravin view? Gots to be trim involved…

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Fuck it, I get it… No young lad wants to be locked in a shitty aggy hotel in CS the night before an evening kickoff. I can get behind the idea of even sneaking out to go and hit the clubs or what not, but why the fuck are they going to Pravin view? Gots to be trim involved…

Prairie View has always had some female talent.

• Hook 'Em 3

This is classic Jimbo if true. It seems like his is a disciplinarian but he isn’t. If these guys weren’t Freshman, they’d be playing. Hell, if it were Stewart alone, he’d be playing. But this sort of sends a message. But only Stewart would be a loss today.

This is what he sold to these kids. This is the type of kid that wins him games. He flat out told kids he doesn’t care if they go to class if they win. Because the kids went and told others. I take that back, “assistants” told them so Jimbo couldn’t be the issue. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

This is classic Jimbo if true. It seems like his is a disciplinarian but he isn’t. If these guys weren’t Freshman, they’d be playing. Hell, if it were Stewart alone, he’d be playing. But this sort of sends a message. But only Stewart would be a loss today.

This is what he sold to these kids. This is the type of kid that wins him games. He flat out told kids he doesn’t care if they go to class if they win. Because the kids went and told others. I take that back, “assistants” told them so Jimbo couldn’t be the issue. 

Denver Harris has played a good bit at corner too I believe. 

This is also why guys like Jimbo are closer to done than starting. Social media is far more harmful than even when Jameis was around. In the past, these four kids went out and Jimbo didn’t have to worry about it getting out. His lack of discipline didn’t matter and no one knew. This comes out after a huge win against Miami, it hurts the win and shows it is still the same old Jimbo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

From what I have heard, Marshall is a different kettle of fish than the PVA&M excursion. There’s a decent shot he’s done already. 

This shit is so fucking cliched that it is hard to believe, but it’s actually happening.  Hahahahaa. 

You sorta hinted at this happening roughly two recruiting cycles ago when you passed along news of aggy's unfettered bag strategy with no fucks given with regards to player character. It was only a matter of time. 

• Hook 'Em 3