Sean Hannity

Pods

Just a further brick in a Mexico wall sized collection of bricks showing that fox news and anyone associated with it are nothing more than paid propagandists for republicans. 

There's zero doubt and 100 percent proof even if the people who like being brainwashed by it want to keep being brainwashed. 

Just a further brick in a Mexico wall sized collection of bricks showing that fox news and anyone associated with it are nothing more than paid propagandists for republicans. 
There's zero doubt and 100 percent proof even if the people who like being brainwashed by it want to keep being brainwashed. 

They aren’t even supporting “Republicans” anymore. I know some terrific people who are Republicans. They are a Donald J Trump personality cult that is in love with their own access to the president. Trump hires people from Fox News and disgraced trump cronies go work for Fox. It’s a human centipede Möbius strip nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Is he on yet?  I don't have a TV.

Yeah, he's spent the whole time attacking Comey. 

He had diGenova and Dershowitz on. diGenova did exactly what you expect him to. Dersh actually called Sean out for not disclosing his relationship with Cohen (all the while all three men on the screen are undisclosed Trump advisers, but I digress).

They went to break and Dersh and diGenova were gone. Gingrich then joined Sean to rail on Comey. Now talking about Comey and making jokes about disclosing relationships to the guys on screen.  

Posted this in the Cohen thread but figured it should go here as well. 

Hannity's relationship with Cohen has nothing to do with paying off a woman(that we know of). Cohen's relationship with Hannity was to cover up his involvement with the hacked emails. 

Russia hacks DNC Emails > Russia contacts trump campaign saying "Hey we have dirt on Hillary lets work together" > Trump team works with Russia to release hacked emails with help of US Media (Hannity) for maximum effect. 

This part of the Russian involvement in the 2016 election is pretty clear cut now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Sean Hannity, Donald Trump, Michael Cohen, Roy Cohn, Julian Assange, Roger Stone:

Peas in a fucking pod. I can't listen to any of them without wanting to take a shower. 

I honestly think Roy Cohn might be the best of the bunch.

Nope, he's the glass that held that douche cocktail together.  Trump stirred it and then served it to his followers that drank and drank and couldn't get enough douche.  Now, we've all been shown the ingredients and are laughing like hell because we didn't want to touch it.  

Edited by Mdhorn

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Dude, there is so much stupid coming from Trump’s propaganda boys on Twitter right now. It’s breathtaking.  Another example:

Well, now we know where FCPoon has been hiding out since Shaggy turned into a site for scat lovers like Badmofo. 

This twitter stream today...not going to do all of the tweets as tweets, because it lags when loading the page, so just going to quote them after the first one.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  7 hours ago
I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  6 hours ago
In response to some wild speculation, let me make clear that I did not ask Michael Cohen to bring this proceeding on my behalf, I have no personal interest in this proceeding, and, in fact, asked that my de minimis discussions with Michael Cohen,

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  6 hours ago
which dealt almost exclusively about real estate, not be made a part of this proceeding.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  5 hours ago
What part of Michael and I never discussed anything that involved any third party is so hard to understand?

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  4 hours ago
I also want to address these sick allegations that Michael Cohen and I engaged in illicit behavior.  Hollywood's war on heterosexuals is trying to claim two more victims.  Michael and I both love our wives, and we love our children.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  4 hours ago
Our interest in one another is purely professional, and because we have a lot in common both professional and personally, we have spent a lot of time together.  What part of friendship do people not understand?

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  3 hours ago
Michael and I have occassionaly spent weekends together, but any marital problems with our wives are personal matters.  The mainstream media wants nothing more than to destroy the institution of marriage, and claim many innocent victims along the way, such as our children.

Sean Hannity @seanhannity  2 hours ago
Let me make something clear: It is not illegal in this country for two men to want to spend a lot of time together.  It's also not illegal for us to both start divorce proceedings in the same week.

If Michael and I want to buy a house together on Fire Island, it's not the media's business.  Do I discuss what homes Matt Lauer has, or who Rachel Maddow is living with?  No, I don't! I judge her by the despicable things she says on the air.

8 days ago, Michael and I were making plans to visit Thailand, where we would be starting the next chapter of our lives - adopting twin daughters, whom we've named Payne and Locksley.  The Deep State decided to move on Michael so that he couldn't accompany me.

If you want proof of the Deep State, look no further than the timing of their raid on Michael and the revelations today about our relationship.  Ask yourself this: If they are able to easily take down Michael and Sean Cohen-Hannity, with the resources we have, how easy can they take you down?

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1