Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Well, at least he was correct on that one, one can only hope.

Real question is how fast does it take for this kid to get removed from the group chat if this is true? It’s like a Carl situation but somewhat more tolerable because he’s sequestered to 247.

47 minutes ago, JBJ said:

It's this.  Ewers has three or more large NIL deals already.  He can likely get similar deals regardless of where he goes.  Making the claim his NIL money would be due to the school he chooses or that it is a recruiting tool for a player with his profile is equal parts condescending and dishonest.

It's a recruiting tool for the non-star positions who need help to maximize exposure.  The top tier players are able to care for themselves.

Get your Burnt Ends flair, then, and only then are you allowed to lecture the board on NIL.   And you're welcome...as nice of a response as one should expect here.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am technically a t-shirt fan by definition (username and all). 
We are all on the same team and want the same thing but I personally think a change.com petition weird/pathetic at worst, and just completely ineffective at best. 
How many signatures do we need for QE to say "Oh gee, my concerns were silly.  These guys took the time to sign a 3 second petition.  They will totally have my back 110%, no matter what happens"

Lol. Reminds me of the Jesus Facebook meme where he says “this child only got 999 likes…I have to kill him”.

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

I, for one, am pumped we have finally have some more delectable rumors from a message board insider. Don't even care if LotusCorn is right, just needed that hit. 

LotusCorn is a parody of LotusHorn. He's entire posting habit is to make fun of LotusHorn's supposed insider info.

SHUT UP DUMB BITCH YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO BURNT ENDS SO YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS REGARDING EWERS IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT, LITERALLY GO SIT IN A CORNER AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS WITH STOOPS.

So not contributing to the tight end group means you can’t have an opinion on a player that plays another position that isn’t even on the team?

Full circle jerk in action.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

So not contributing to the tight end group means you can’t have an opinion on a player that plays another position that isn’t even on the team?

Full circle jerk in action.

You most certainly can have an opinion. It's just that we humbly request you stick that opinion up your ass until you help to support the TE room like everyone else.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It was 50/50 and he picked a horse. Pure guess as a way of parodying lotus horn.

guess what he’s doing now?  Guessing Texas vs the field. 

yeah IT had been hinting it would be Card for weeks, he took a good guess and it worked.

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

You most certainly can have an opinion. It's just that we humbly request you stick that opinion up your ass until you help to support the TE room like everyone else.

I checked a couple of profiles and at least a couple of the vocal burnt ends people don’t seem to have tree fiddy membership. Including @tree fiddy (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).  

nobody is getting lectured about not supporting this site. Nobody should be getting lectured about not supporting the NIL initiative of this site. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

MBG works fast...

It is almost like they are trying to find stuff to mock plus also trying to find the first early hints to claim they knew first

It’s literally an account for making fun of college football message board posters. They don’t give a shit about breaking news.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

That’s the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.

You should feel bad.

And just because I do t contribute to burnt ends a not mean I provide “nothing, nada” to this team.

You’re a turd.

Sounds like something a poor would say

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

It’s literally an account for making fun of college football message board posters. They don’t give a shit about breaking news.

I think it is actually 1 dude running 2 accounts. 1 throwing shade on the idiots out there on message boards and a sports rumor Twitter as well.  I got that vibe from them last year and how they were scavenging all the rumor boards without a real outlet..

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

I mean, thats clearly bullshit, but if Casey and Card do transfer out after a Quinn committment - Myles B. would be a hell of a pickup as a backup.  Given how young the QB room is going to be - can't hurt to have an 8th year Senior in the room.

Yep

these young guys will need a father figure

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I checked a couple of profiles and at least a couple of the vocal burnt ends people don’t seem to have tree fiddy membership. Including @tree fiddy (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).  

nobody is getting lectured about not supporting this site. Nobody should be getting lectured about not supporting the NIL initiative of this site. 

You're not the boss of me. Also, you're a bitch until you contribute to burnt ends

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, derpyhorndog said:

Because fuck it, why not, another hit of speculation:

Found a plane (Tail No. N512LL) that's wiped itself from FlightAware. It just touched down on the east side of Austin Bergstrom on a trip from Dallas Executive. It's co-owned by the McMinn Law Firm and the CEO of an Austin-based property management company.

The founders of those firms/companies are both UT alumni, and one of them (Jason McMinn) was a Spur. The flight took off from Dallas right about noon today, roughly 15 minutes after LotusCorn posted the news re Ewers purportedly from the Spurs group chat.

it's happening GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust