Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

Just now, BabaYaga said:

As am I, but for different reason I'd guess.  Either way, the laws are what they are and emotions seemed to trump facts for many

hey, the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. i don't agree with the laws, but that doesn't mean he should burn for it. he just did a thing that was legal. we need to change the laws, but we need to recognize that. the law is what it is. it's on us to change it if we want.

24 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hmm. 

you sure your argument makes sense here?

i'm a pro gun guy.

but yall are making it really hard. and i'm hard pressed to move this to cloak room. yall really want to make this political.

well, i like you and think you're swell

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hey, the kid wasn't doing anything illegal. i don't agree with the laws, but that doesn't mean he should burn for it. he just did a thing that was legal. we need to change the laws, but we need to recognize that. the law is what it is. it's on us to change it if we want.

Agreed

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Ummm yeah, no

I get that this is a bit you do - bitching about the CR nonstop, but you understand we can see all your posts here, right?

Shit, you even started your own thread in CR less than a month ago.

You're a CR poster - always have been.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Your problem is that you expect Corporate media to be better than this. They are not.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Rittenhouse gonna be a rich man after he sues the shit out of the corporate media like the Covington high school kid.

Umm what is the alternative to "corporate media?"

State run media doesn't sound optimal to me

12 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Independent journalism. 

While there are certainly reliable independent journalists, relying on independent journalists means Someone will consider every dipshit with a Twitter account to be a reputable source. 

Project Veritas is independent journalism

Edited by VivaNaranja
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/19/statement-by-president-biden/

While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken

Joe just can’t pass up the opportunity to pander to his BLM constituency. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Good to know that if I show up to peacefully protest I have the right to be lawfully gunned down by a dipshit with a gun if he feels threatened by me.  Good job America. 

Maybe don't point your gun at their head, swing a blunt force object at their head twice or threaten to kill them and attempt to do so.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Not really. Project Veritas is advocacy journalism. Advocacy journalism rejects objectivity as a value. 

They're not advocacy journalists. They're not journalists at all.

Advocacy journalism is fine and has its place. But doing shit like attempting to bribe people so you can run a fake story isn't journalism. It's just lying. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Good to know that if I show up to peacefully protest I have the right to be lawfully gunned down by a dipshit with a gun if he feels threatened by me.  Good job America. 

Not the standard.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

straight trolling;  did you chase down and attack a minor at this peaceful protest?

But hey, keep up this line of Propaganda (media too), maybe the domestic terrorists will think twice about rioting and burning down a city because they believe CNN headlines.  

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

So, this is a pretty good outcome - message just sent to downtown Austin buildings from their security teams:

We have received notice that there are people in and around downtown carrying firearms due to the outcome of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Buildings on lockdown.

I don't care who the fuck this is, what "side they're on, etc.  I don't fucking care.  Leave your fucking guns at home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

All I’m saying is this can backfire in some pretty dark ways.  Do you think an armed leftist showing up at Trump rally with a “Fuck Trump” shirt on might experience some threats of violence?  Enough to justify a legal self defense claim?  Oh wait, they don’t allow firearms at Trump rallies because that is how freedom and the second amendment works. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Stay your ass at home during the peaceful riots.

Agreed.

That goes for Kyle too.

That's kinda sorta my biggest point.  Don't show up to be Deputy Hero.  You're just another civilian combatant, and we don't need that shit.

• Like 2