2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

OK, gotta call a on never having to teach his daughter how to behave during a traffic stop. STFU Joe, if you didn't you failed.  I'm 63 years old and was taught that at 10 years old.  In a small town where my father was best friends with every LEO in a 100 mile radius, and it has served me well for all these years.

I guess you missed the context. The point is that black people face a much different reality when being pulled over by our police. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Trump hurt him there 

Yeah I was just about to post this. That was a body blow. But  it won't really matter. Trump is the president.

Trump needed either a knockout win or a soundbite from Biden that he could latch on two for the next week and a half. He got neither. 

Trump: “you did nothing”

biden: “Here’s a bunch of stuff we did”

trump: “but what have you done? You did nothing”

yeah the crime bill is a weakness for Biden but goddamn trump looks stupid even in issues he has some actual ammunition.

Edited by 'stache

Just now, BradInATX said:

Yeah I was just about to post this. That was a body blow. But  it won't really matter. Trump is the president.

Trump needed either a knockout win or a soundbite from Biden that he could latch on two for the next week and a half. He got neither. 

I mean it was debate semantics but it was a body blow. Just overpowered 

Just now, mdmost said:

The difference Biden will admit the Crime Bill was a bad thing. What has Trump ever admitted he's done that's wrong?

Dude.  He just admitted he takes full responsibility right before saying it’s China’s fault. 

• Haha 3