Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Two games into this conference and I can't see how this Texas team goes undefeated in conference play.  They probably drop at least 2 unless they have a coming to Jeebus moment.  

undefeated went away with the display in Lubbock.  we will be lucky to get to 7(6-4 in conf) wins.   players are dumb and coaches are dumber. 

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Frustrating first half for sure. And usually Texas looks worse against TCU in the second half. So, I’m not optimistic. With all that said, if we really have a decent coaching staff the second half should be much better.

narrator: we don't and Patterson is on the other side today.

12 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

It's amazing people keep ranking Texas as high as they do, year after year of this. You think they'd make the team prove it for once.

Nah. It’s better that they get to laugh at us when we trip over our dicks in the first few weeks. 

1 minute ago, UTEX_ME said:

Does Tom get a pass due to COVID? I think if he wins 5 games or more he's safe. Less than that is a toss up.

no fuck that

this is when Texas exercises the resources and takes a corch some other program cannot afford to keep

WTF does Texas have for a QB next year a guy with ZERO starts (no back up QB is getting playing time this year unless Sam is in the hospital) and last time I checked no big time QB in the waiting just a guy that was willing to play RB last year because he put the team ahead of himself

no way Texas drags in a big name transfer QB with Tom if this is less than a 9 win season

so no reason to keep Tom around to totally burn it down and watch fan support go further to shit when fans will be hungry to return to the stands and see live football

bring in a new guy, new energy, some transfers, make some of these players that think Texas in the uniform gives you 14 points (instead of making other teams want to beat the shit out of you more) hit the bench and earn playing time and start over

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

No Herman has the team ready for ou. It’s these games and last week where he never has his team ready. It’s why he sucks.

Well, ready to the tune of 1 - 3.  And he almost choked away the 1.

6 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I know these aren't regular college refs but where did they come from?  Are they high school refs?  They are really bad at their jobs. Can't see how they call high school football much better. 

they're regular refs, just more local to cut down travel because of covid, not regular crews used to working together