Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

4 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2023-07-19-09-31-07-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

question around this for folks who have access to any of it:

"our QBs last year were pressured more thna 99% of any team in power 5" - this would rank them #69 of 69 P5 teams btw.

anyone with a PFF login care to share the actual numbers? or anywhere else where that kind of data would actually live?

now i want to know if it's true - which obviously it isn't - and laugh at them for how wrong it is.

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He changed his mind to A&M because he wanted to go where honorable people lived by an honor code. He was mortified that his family took bag money, so he opted for the cool, clear air of Holy College Station where he could say howdy all the time.

This isn't that far off what from they actually said when he signed.  I mean really close. 

• Drool 1

(Posting this here, since this references Tenn and their violations ... )

You guys are being very unfair to Jeremy Pruitt.  If you only knew the nobility that undergirded his actions.  Read the story below.

(I thought the story was a spoof ... nope, it's true.  He actually said it.)

First, FYI - when Pruitt was hired, this is what Phil Fulmer said:

image.thumb.png.bb2e655809f9df0447ab732bd7380149.png

**************************************************************************************************

College Football Coach Says He Broke NCAA Rules Because Of George Floyd

Story by Andrew Holleran  Monday

NEW YORK, NY - JULY 13: A mural painted by artist Kenny Altidor depicting George Floyd is unveiled on a sidewall of CTown Supermarket on July 13, 2020 in the Brooklyn borough New York City. George Floyd was killed by a white police officer in Minneapolis and his death has sparked a national reckoning about race and policing in the United States. (Photo by Stephanie Keith/Getty Images) Stephanie Keith/Getty Images
NEW YORK, NY - JULY 13: A mural painted by artist Kenny Altidor depicting George Floyd is unveiled on a sidewall of CTown Supermarket on July 13, 2020 in the Brooklyn borough New York City. George Floyd was killed by a white police officer in Minneapolis and his death has sparked a national reckoning about race and policing in the United States. (Photo by Stephanie Keith/Getty Images) Stephanie Keith/Getty Images© Provided by The Spun

A former college football head coach claims he broke NCAA rules because he felt bad about George Floyd.

Floyd, who was killed by police in Minneapolis during the summer of 2020, apparently sparked former Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt into breaking NCAA rules.

Pruitt reportedly claims he gifted a recruit's mom a $300 gift card because he was feeling bad about George Floyd.

“Then you throw in George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, okay, so you sit there as a white man and you see all of this going on and you can see these kids suffering … 

(It’s) pitiful when you sit in a room and you hear grown men, and I’m talking about our coaches too, when they talk about growing up and the circumstances that they’ve been under, because it’s hard for a white man to understand, right,” Pruitt explained, according to the Knoxville News.

It's understandable that Pruitt was feeling bad about the situation, but it's a bit of a stretch when it comes to breaking NCAA rules, right?

Tennessee was fined $8 million, Pruitt was hit with a six-year show cause and wins were vacated, as a result of the Volunteers' NCAA rules violations.

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

"I've seen it all...except championships, but I've seen it all."

Billy is such a master troll that he trolls himself without any effort.

MrPhlegm's Content - Page 39 - Surly Horns

If you watch the clip, the comment was him obviously mocking his school/situation. Dude wasn't lacking awareness there. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If you watch the clip, the comment was him obviously mocking his school/situation. Dude wasn't lacking awareness there. 

It felt like he broke TexAgs character for just a few seconds there. Hence, it came off to me as a self-troll. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

"Except Championships" Billy graduated from a&m in 1998 putting him being born in 1975 or so.

In his lifetime Billy has never seen:

• One of the aggie big 3 sports play for a national championship. 
  • One of the aggie big 3 sports play for a chance to go the national championship game/s.
  • Football or basketball team ranked at #1 at any time. 
  • Basketball play in an Elite 8. 

In his lifetime Bill has seen: 

• Texas baseball win as many NCs as aggie baseball has won TOTAL games in the CWS.
  • Aggie football finish 8-4 or worse 29 times.
  • Jimbo Fisher lead a preseason Top 12 or better teams finish unranked 3/5 times. 
  • Probations/Bans in both Football and Basketball
  • Missed postseason play 14 times in Football, 15 times in Baseball, and 37 times in Basketball
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

F1kChyaXoAAmYtE?format=jpg&name=mediumF1kCiNxWAAA1Ush?format=jpg&name=mediumF1kCirwWwAAtKO4?format=jpg&name=medium

dave parkin taking a real chance there in predicting 10 new commitments and transfers before the 2024 cycle is over. They're going to need to add a lot more than 10 transfers to their roster between now and next season. They're going into this season short of the 85 man by some number, correct? They're going to have more transfers out for sure, plus senior and NFL defections. They're going to need 35-45 new guys between the signing class and incoming transfers. Then they'll complain about being "really young" as they go 7-5 or worse.

• Hook 'Em 1

We should take the banner into the 21st century. No more catchy slogans or demands being pulled behind planes. Instead, how about a giant QR code flown right over the pool party with a link to the many instances of institutionalized racism at aggy still occurring to this day.

Come on. I know for a fact many of you like blowing money on frivolous shit

On 7/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, UDontKnow said:

It felt like he broke TexAgs character for just a few seconds there. Hence, it came off to me as a self-troll. 

The collective psyche of aggyland gasped when he said that. It was how people felt when they heard Michael Jackson’s real deep voice. 

10 hours ago, Moderator said:

Did that 5 star WR not count?  I don't think he was even on any of the sites' radars for A&M... 

Yeah, he was out of the blue, but thinking more of them getting the one guy each year where we think we are the clear leader.