Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Brauninger spent a solid hour today bemoaning his point that college football is broken because of NIL and transfers without penalty. "It's a house of cards that could fall at any time." I guess if you can't beat them, join them, take your ball and go home. 

Did Nuno also take time off for mental health reasons?

1 hour ago, NoName said:

just to point out how terrible these graphics are, because of their lack of knowledge of embeds. just move the name down some?

image.thumb.png.894e935dfc1ebcfb90cb2dc241b0336f.png

so - you can't see who that is because the name is at the top of the graphic. so unless you know who #54 is off the top of your head you have no clue who it is

Hide contents

it's is Mark Nabou

image.thumb.png.21a01d885f908ff40c847f77df615cf4.png

also does the second guy live in Kyle, Texas? did they move the stadium? maybe he is from there?

Without the name, I was so confused -- it says "mark your calendar," but then it doesn't give a date and time to mark.  What am I supposed to put on my calendar?  These guys are so fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, NoName said:

not sure who any of those people are, because they aren't part of the A&M coaching staff

image.png.575142bf49bb2a782ef18df0cbcd0b9c.png

pointing out again that Collin Klein is still listed as the OC for KSU

Cannot wait for all of this insanity to come to fruition. There is something crazy going on, even by aggy standard.

We may have to come up with another meme in addition to aggy rollercoaster, maybe a MS Paint version of Evel Knievals Snake Canyon debacle.

25 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Cannot wait for all of this insanity to come to fruition. There is something crazy going on, even by aggy standard.

We may have to come up with another meme in addition to aggy rollercoaster, maybe a MS Paint version of Evel Knievals Snake Canyon debacle.

We could be seeing the onset of an aggy version of the Younger-Dryas event 12900 years ago.

This is truly staggering on an aggy timescale of "100-year decisions".  We're now in to the possibility of this being the watershed aggy event of the 3rd millenium.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Prepare your anus 1