UF suspends football activity after superspreader event at A&M, hours after calling for 90,000 students to pack swamp

SEC

24 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Plenty of people have and not died. Even the CDC released numbers that showed 90+ % of deaths had underlying conditions. You can certainly argue it's infectious but deadly not so much unless you're in a narrow part of the population.

You can certainly argue it somewhere else.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Over 50% if the US population is obese. If you’re obese, you have a higher chance of being in said narrow part of the population.

To be fair, the percentage of the population that is any of a variety of conditions like being obese, having lung problems, having hereditary heart conditions, are elderly, or are or ever have been smokers barely covers like 85-90% of the population. That's what we call Golden Corral narrow.

Edited by BigXII
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14242312

It's so awesome that they let you have a driver's license.  it gives hope to people like my 24th chromosome holding sister that there is a productive life despite massive, massive genetic obstacles.  I mean this in the nicest way...but I hope your wife doesn't get Covid-19.  

2 hours ago, maninblack said:

Plenty of people have and not died. Even the CDC released numbers that showed 90+ % of deaths had underlying conditions. You can certainly argue it's infectious but deadly not so much unless you're in a narrow part of the population.

That is just fucking stupid.

When you add up all the people who are "at risk," it comes to almost 1/4 of the population.

That is why the Imperial College London report, the one that got Trump to take action, said 2 to 4 million could die in the US if we did nothing. 

Where the God Damn fuck do you retards come from? How do you not know this?

Whoever tried to raise you failed. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BigXII said:

LOL oops

How it started:

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/gators/2020/10/10/florida-gators-dan-mullen-wants-90000-at-the-swamp-next-week/

How it ended:

One UF player apparently had Covid before the game. Now 19 players on UF have it. That player who had Covid saw significant play time at the game in collie station, so the Aggots of A&M probably are diseased now as well.

Everybody should be laughing at UF.  The dumbasses sent the aggy rollercoaster to space AND they handle C19 like a bunch of sheep lovers from buttfuckistan.  Well done, dumbshits. 

• Hook 'Em 1

There's at least on person on this very thread who doesn't think that's a very big deal.  I guess every village has that idiot. 

I guess this village has two idiots, because the thought of catching coronavirus doesn't make me piss my pants.  Now, if you boys want scary, I can retell you the stories that my father told me about being in the March of Dimes hospital in Lincoln with polio...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, Cornfusion said:

I guess this village has two idiots, because the thought of catching coronavirus doesn't make me piss my pants.  Now, if you boys want scary, I can retell you the stories that my father told me about being in the March of Dimes hospital in Lincoln with polio...

Wow, sick dieing people at the hospital?  No way.  

9 minutes ago, Cornfusion said:

But it’s ok if we don’t treat your gravesite as sacred grass? You ok with that? 

That’s all we want to know. 

Die how you choose. Covid, alcoholism, whatever. Drop dead on your own terms. 

But we can picnic, urinate, or do whatever on your grave, right? 

I’m asking for a friend.

Edited by Randolph Duke

But we can picnic, urinate, or do whatever on your grave, right? 

I’m asking for a friend.

Why would I care?  If it turns your crank, go for it.   But I'm just a little skeptical about you having a friend.  Is he imaginary or Aggie? (probably both?)

Edited by Cornfusion
added both
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

There's at least on person on this very thread who doesn't think that's a very big deal.  I guess every village has that idiot. 

Cool story bro! Did they pack 20k+ people into the hospital to spectate? If not, your story of somebody else’s experience is pretty fucking irrelevant here. Or should we talk about every person we’ve ever known that has died a painful death? I’d imagine there are lots of horrible stories that would be equally as useless to the conversation

9 hours ago, Cornfusion said:

9 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Wow, sick dieing people at the hospital?  No way.  

I think his real point about shit being scary is that the hospital was in Lincoln.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, The University said:

sec. sec. sec.

doesn't surprise me one fucking bit. if you watched any of the ole miss / alabama game, as close as you can get to 0% of the ole miss students in the stands were wearing masks. 

Masks are a conspiracy.  They only lock in your own Carbon Dioxide.  You're just breathing yourself to death, okay!  

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Masks are a conspiracy.  They only lock in your own Carbon Dioxide.  You're just breathing yourself to death, okay!  

To prove that masks don’t help minimize the dispersal of orally expelled bodily fluids, ask redneck idiots to spit through their masks while wearing them. 

If they can’t do it at first, tell them to just keep trying. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BigXII said:

One UF player apparently had Covid before the game.

I can’t find this in the linked story or otherwise in a news search or Twitter search. Where did you see this?  I am not surprised at all, just would like to somehow confirm. 

When you add up all the people who are "at risk," it comes to almost 1/4 of the population.
That is why the Imperial College London report, the one that got Trump to take action, said 2 to 4 million could die in the US if we did nothing. 

Just so we’re on the same page because you were so forward about ignorantly calling people retards.

You’re citing the imperial college of London’s model that was drafted by Professor Neil Ferguson right?

The same professor who no longer works there?

He’s the one that was banging a married with kids side piece shortly after he was infected with covid.

That guy right? You’re taking him for his word? And you’re calling people retards?

16 hours ago, JFKFC said:

It’s not my fault your wife is fat

• Haha 1

I love the logic, they wanted to begin having more fans soon and somehow that caused a handful of players to test positive for the coof? 

It's going to be a nothingburger just like every outbreak panic in sports so far, the Coronabros will say this is the end of the season. In reality they will just reschedule the game, same as the year the game got rescheduled due to an incoming hurricane.

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

y'all are going to be sorry for being sarcastic Sammies when half the Florida team is dead in two weeks

I think there's been 44,000 positive cases on college campus with two (2) hospitalizations. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4