the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

People completely destroying their reputation and careers...for Donald Trump.

there are no "careers" as we know, just ladders up the track to get more power. enter the sandman to show you how it can be done - voila - everyone does it without question.

they've just been shown a better way to do their jobs. 

its funny. you just can't stop whats coming. you can move the chairs around a bit. but eventually that cancer will have to be removed and/or take the host down with it. 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Every voter in each state can be a new plaintiff though, can’t they?  So they just keep going at it from different directions and again anytime some new piece of hearsay or non-contextual video shows up, at the trial court level. The point isn’t to win, if it ever was. It’s to sow enough doubt among followers that they can claim to have support for the R legislatures to steal it away. That’s why every democrat appointee ruling is partisan, and every republican one is either a deep state plant or your run of the mill traitor. 

Yep.  Each new plaintiff (and potentially defendant) represents another "bite at the apple" for Trumpco, at least potentially.  At some point the precedents as to standing, remedies, and causes of action are going to be so clear in every disputed jurisdiction that they can't be pushed even by entirely new sets of plaintiffs and defendants.

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

We’re basically stuck with new lawsuits until December 8th safe harbor? 

Like they’re magically going to stop after then. They’ll keep filing them because they can’t stop the grift before Jan 20

After Dec 8, they’ll doxx and sue electors. After Dec 14, they’ll sue the electoral college itself! After Congress counts the votes on Jan 6, they’ll sue Pelosi, McConnell and Pence for counting fake certified results 

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

At what stages, if any, can the people filing the suits keep introducing new evidence?

Like if they are defeated in a lower court, can they keep appealing and keep searching for evidence to make their case?

Because it seems like if you file a suit, you should be filing it on what you have in hand, not what you *might* have in the future. 

I shouldn't be able to lobby the lottery commission to give me winnings based on the notion that I *might* buy the winning ticket in the future.

To elaborate a little, almost all of these are getting truly dismissed at the earliest or "first stage" of the litigation, where little or no evidence is offered (although technically, if you offer evidence outside of the pleadings it is a summary judgment, as would be the case for those courts considering affidavits).   Dismissals can be appealed, and if wrongfully granted, the case is remanded and opened back up for discovery.

The other route by which these are getting knocked down is when the plaintiff asks for a TRO (technically usually without notice to the defendants), or a preliminary/temporary injunction (where the defendant is served and shows up and argues).  Those are also getting denied, sometimes without dismissal of the whole case.  An order granting or denying an injunction is immediately appealable, though. so Trumpco is doing that and putting the cases on hold pending appeal, although if they were inclined, they could probably move forward with discovery or other proceedings in the trial court if they really wanted to or could develop a case.  What they are really trying to do here is develop just enough FUD that some court gets fooled into temporarily enjoining the count/recount/certification so that Trumpco can try to do extrajudicial shenanigans to fuck things up.  In other words, the temporary injunction is everything because they know they don't have a case in the long run.

So, technically, Trumpco is being deprived of the opportunity to use discovery to gather evidence because they're getting poured out so early.  But, they are barking about evidence they have, not that that they can get, so, if they had it, they should have used it at the early stage of things and not fucked around with it.

tl; dr they got no evidence, if they had it, they'd use it.

• Like 1

Also, these techniques of getting random people to give very iffy evidence of election misconduct online or whatever is really something that I'm not sure courts are prepared to deal with.  The right way to gather this kind of evidence, if it existed, would be for the poll watchers or related people to buttonhole people that got screwed somehow and have them give evidence, not this Jay Leno "JayWalking" bullshit that they're doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Because it seems like if you file a suit, you should be filing it on what you have in hand, not what you *might* have in the future. 

well, it should be based on a reasonable belief that you will be able to develop that evidence.  it might just be that you're not able to find sufficient evidence because (for example) the defendants had the good sense not to take notes about a criminal fucking conspiracy and kept their mouths shut *cough*mueller*cough*.  that doesn't mean you didn't have a good faith basis for filing suit.  or, perhaps, during the discovery process you find that you were mistaken (in good faith, mind you) about a fact. 

age discrimination cases are notoriously difficult to develop evidence for.  that doesn't mean age discrimination didn't happen, and that doesn't mean that filing one was in bad faith. 

Edited by elfenix

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Every voter in each state can be a new plaintiff though, can’t they?  

which is why the next move will be sanctioning the lawyers.  though that will be a giant political shitball of sidney powell REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on twitter

The point isn’t to win, if it ever was. It’s to sow enough doubt among followers that they can claim to have support for the R legislatures to steal it away.

with the margin being what it is (who saw GA going biden?), i think the only point for anyone not named donald trump is keep the grift game going.  they've raised $207 million dollars in the month after the election. 

Edited by elfenix

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

well, it should be based on a reasonable belief that you will be able to develop that evidence.  it might just be that you're not able to find sufficient evidence because (for example) the defendants had the good sense not to take notes about a criminal fucking conspiracy and kept their mouths shut *cough*mueller*cough*.  that doesn't mean you didn't have a good faith basis for filing suit.  or, perhaps, during the discovery process you find that you were mistaken (in good faith, mind you) about a fact. 

age discrimination cases are notoriously difficult to develop evidence for.  that doesn't mean age discrimination didn't happen, and that doesn't mean that filing one was in bad faith. 

Certainly, one of the benefits of being a plaintiff is that you can gather or marshal your evidence before even filing suit.  But there are a number of occasions where you just don't have all the evidence you want or need when you commence the case.  Sometimes, you have a very strong suspicion that something fucky happened, but you don't know and maybe the statute of limitations forces you to file.  Or you won't have the case nailed down until you put some of the defendants or their employees under oath in a deposition after getting all their emails and notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy.

But for cases like this, where you are asking for an early injunction, you absolutely have to have good evidence in-hand.

Against my better judgement I signed up for my local (deep red) NextDoor group and eventually found the politics section.  After surviving 7+ years on the surl and its previous incarnations this is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Good god, there's some dumb sumbitches out there.  Our resident trolls are fucking Einstein-Kasparovs compared to those idiots.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Thread on the State of Georgia response to one of the Trump lawsuits (I can’t keep them all straight).

Georgia is supremely tired of Trump’s shit.

e712723926db52fd55d7639134e4f8e2.jpg

Here's the thing in its entirety.  It's a worthwhile debunking of Sidney's alleged experts. https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.60.0_2.pdf

18 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Against my better judgement I signed up for my local (deep red) NextDoor group and eventually found the politics section.  After surviving 7+ years on the surl and its previous incarnations this is like shooting fish in a barrel.  Good god, there's some dumb sumbitches out there.  Our resident trolls are fucking Einstein-Kasparovs compared to those idiots.

Nextdoor political posts are the Stanford Prison Experiment - 2020. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bama Chick said:

She looks like she’s dressed for her Senior yearbook pictures.

Spot on. She wears gowns on the set - as if she is headed out to a charity dinner after the taping is done. Strange vibe to see someone in an evening dress or a Lounge Jacket pretending to be a judge. It's off-putting. 

I assume she just has poor style.

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

H.  just literally killed me.

image.png.a0d15bcad0e0e4aa8bac9a06800387e6.png

Yeah, "Spyder" is the dipshit that thought because Dominion granted security interest in its patents to HSBC Canada, that Jyna owned their patents.  I mean, it is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Thread on the State of Georgia response to one of the Trump lawsuits (I can’t keep them all straight).

Georgia is supremely tired of Trump’s shit.

e712723926db52fd55d7639134e4f8e2.jpg

Trump asking for the Judges to be activists and rule contrary to the law is the hypocrisy we have come to expect.

• Like 1

Whatever odds you want pal.  You name it.

Hmmmmmm.

This sounds appealing. Pun intended.

Surely since the overwhelming thought here is that Adam Schiffs’ “whistle blower” (allegedly heard some folks talking who had heard a phone call) was worthy of impeachment hearings and 3 year investigation but now consider hundreds of affiants who hide from no one, first hand witnesses to election fraud that are actively looking for a court to testify in (despite potential perjury charges and actual violence to the point of hospitalization)- are not only lacking “newsworthiness” but are considered “crazy.”

Surely this number you offer up could be prospectively uhm...aggressive?

And all of the think tank membership here would likewise throw in to make these “impossible odds” good?

Shall we seek out the oft leveraged “neutral lawyer who posts here to write up escrow?”

I need to think about this

Since what I’m proposing is “insane” and

Hmmmmmm. Ok .......500:1

I’ll have my end at the mythical law office after you’ve shown proof of funds of your cap raise.

I’ll send proof of funds tonight to the same group, if they are around. We’ll fund the account simultaneously.

500:1

I’m in for a grand minimum and up to 5.

I’ll give you until next weekend to fund however much of that you want.

I’ll wade through all of the responses that will try somehow to re-define the spirit of this and eagerly look for your response.

I know it’s easy to quickly post something you didn’t completely think through when you’re upset, and can only imagine how much worse that must be as it becomes more and more clear that your team not only has gone through with their plans to erase every one of our civil rights via the politicization of your very convenient virus, but now are now attempting to eliminate the foundational principle of a democracy.

Advocating that we not even investigate overwhelming evidence of the manipulation of the franchise. Taking away the vote. And you’re for that right now.

Just keep yelling “there’s no evidence!”while celebrating each time the evidence won’t be heard I guess is “whistling past the graveyard” run amok.

So, if it was posted in haste as your conscience is in crisis. I’ll understand.

Deal off.

Would be a good headline, tho

“Much maligned alcoholic strafes the intelligencia on Surly Horns and drops $499,995.00 on hookers and blow and a public internet use library fee -immediately after collecting from their go fund me account simply titled ‘Help me finally kill off Ttom’

In other news. Sydney Carlton and Wildcat09 file for Chapter 11 relief at the same law office that had arranged for the aforementioned strafing. Someone known as “Huckleberry” apparently consulted with the probabilities involved remained flummoxed and more than a little stupid.

Being stupid is not good.
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 10

28 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Hmmmmmm.

Surely since the overwhelming thought here is that Adam Schiffs’ “whistle blower” (allegedly heard some folks talking who had heard a phone call) was worthy of impeachment hearings and 3 year investigation but now consider hundreds of affiants who hide from no one, first hand witnesses to election fraud that are actively looking for a court to testify in (despite potential perjury charges and actual violence to the point of hospitalization)- are not only lacking “newsworthiness” but are considered “crazy.”

And all of the think tank membership here would likewise throw in to make these “impossible odds” good?

Shall we seek out the oft leveraged “neutral lawyer who posts here to write up escrow?”

I need to think about this emoji848.png

I’ll have my end at the mythical law office after you’ve shown proof of funds of your cap raise.

I’ll send proof of funds tonight to the same group, if they are around. We’ll fund the account simultaneously.

I’ll wade through all of the responses that will try somehow to re-define the spirit of this and eagerly look for your response.

I know it’s easy to quickly post something you didn’t completely think through when you’re upset, and can only imagine how much worse that must be as it becomes more and more clear that your team not only has gone through with their plans to erase every one of our civil rights via the politicization of your very convenient virus, but now are now attempting to eliminate the foundational principle of a democracy.

Advocating that we not even investigate overwhelming evidence of the manipulation of the franchise. Taking away the vote. And you’re for that right now.

Just keep yelling “there’s no evidence!”while celebrating each time the evidence won’t be heard I guess is “whistling past the graveyard” run amok.

Deal off.

“Much maligned alcoholic strafes the intelligencia on Surly Horns and drops $499,995.00 on hookers and blow and a public internet use library fee -immediately after collecting from their go fund me account simply titled ‘Help me finally kill off Ttom’

In other news. Sydney Carlton and Wildcat09 file for Chapter 11 relief at the same law office that had arranged for the aforementioned strafing. Someone known as “Huckleberry” apparently consulted with the probabilities involved remained flummoxed and more than a little stupid.

It would be tempting to accept your wager just to take your money. There is no risk of losing the bet as SCOTUS isn't invalidating the election. But, damn, what a terrible return on that amount of money over two months. 

36 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

but now consider hundreds of affiants who hide from no one, first hand witnesses to election fraud

I challenge you to name one who is a first-hand witness to election fraud. Bonus points if you can find his or her affidavit and post a link.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hmmmmmm.

This sounds

Advocating that we not even investigate overwhelming evidence of the manipulation of the franchise. Taking away the vote.

This fucking nutter has not read anything - no pleadings, no rulings, no Constitution - and believes the shit Fox and OAN spew.

What a sad, fact bereft life.
  • Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Hmmmmmm.

I need to think about this emoji848.png

Deal off.

Seriously. At some point do ever think about how much you sound like and agree with aggy?  Cause you aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I challenge you to name one who is a first-hand witness to election fraud.

Ruby Freeman

But Ruby and hundreds of others run into this....

1843a1777e1d862c79b34b8a94230813.jpg

Which is actually speeding along to SCOTUS quite nicely, because I’m sure that the deadline for electors to be chosen will all of the sudden the awaken rigorous adherence to election law that lies dormant in the Democrat Party and the media.

The activist judges have been accounted for and dispatched with ASAP.

Look. If you can’t swallow the jagged edges pill and admit what all statistical and even what your amazingly filtered look at news allows you to see offers you, can you, you know, as an American at least get here?

377a22da5d5fd8830957e2c5a9547a03.jpg

Calling me “aggy” is just low. I expect shit like Gatorubet and Jimmy James to offer their usual zero but innocuous. “Hurrr.....durrrr.....gets told what to say by Fox News and likely drunk”.

Lame af and demonstrably false (and now boring) but innocuous. Calling me aggy does hurt. Particularly from a group that most of the country outside of echo chambers like this consider to look like this

81273605f66290e376eee302982de359.png

73395109110842e275e4b20dbf1fb8b9.jpg

I stick up for my fellow alumni. Not all of you look like that!
  • Fuck You 7

Looks like Ruby got shook

ff36aafac731b549266ba21c00f42d7f.jpg

To Gator and the others who rely on the Constitution two apply their trade while simultaneously advocate for its destruction, and believe that they have some sort of provenance over its understanding, reading, studying or application. That we non-lawyers require your the same JD next to our names that Michael Avenatti has to reach your level of clarity on the matter

Argue with this guy

2e9cc1557764fb4947b58b96121dafae.jpg

And work outward.

And yes, Rudy Giuliani and Brett Kavanaugh, for all of the personal assassination you’ve attempted to throw their way, are much more successful barristers than you or anyone you’ve worked with.

Hair dye and the whole nine.

• Fuck You 9

How about everyone of these?

As heavily edited as this is All of them have sworn out affidavits.

Somehow whatever your incredibly narrow, ever evasive “burden of proof” now requires the name and copy of affidavit for affiants who can’t be heard in court?

Everyone who testified in that ridiculous hit piece that I’m sure fits your description of journalism had to even admit that these were witnesses to corruption and had sworn out affidavits to same.

Do I need to find their names or are you putting your fingers in your ears and yelling “NAH NAH NAH. I CAN’T HEAR YOU. “

You were with collusion impeachment, weren’t you?
  • Fuck You 5

Yeah. Ok Bookman. I’ve given you the names. You asked for one. I gave you 5.

You offered “bonus points for a copy of an affidavit” that activist judges have stopped from being introduced to the record and are somehow satisfied that you’ve discounted the entirety of their existence because of said successful blocking from the record.

They will trickle through, those who endorsed treason and had better hope that “lists of those who are actively advocating treasonous behavior” aren’t being kept by both sides because this is MUCH larger than you are allowing yourself to admit. Because you can’t. If this is allowed out, a whole bunch of you are going to fucking jail.....for real.

I would ask you to realize what you put the country through for years while you attempted to illegally spy on and ultimately remove a duly elected President. None of your “evidence@ for this was met with your now criteria for “knowing what words mean”

Why aren’t you demanding that these affiants be heard in court, since this matters to you so much?

Or are you not only participating in an insurrection but also a liar?

More Ruby

• Fuck You 4

Breaking. 4 hours ago...

Judge in Antrim County, Michigan, has authorized a forensic audit of 22 Dominion Voting Systems machines, according to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

“BIG WIN FOR HONEST ELECTIONS,” the former New York City Mayor wrote on Twitter on Dec. 4. “This is where the untrustworthy Dominion machine flipped 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden. Spiking of votes by Dominion happened all over the state.”

• Fuck You 9