Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

29 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

"And anywhere you roll into..."  (phrasing, dude)

I love that he constantly talks about standing up for small businesses and the entrepreneurial spirit of America and serving his constituents of the great state of North Carolina.  What's the most "Mom 'n Pop" cliche business of all?  The restaurant!  So what does Madison do...visits two giant soulless corporations based outta Tennessee and Georgia, not North Carolina.  Fucking idiot.  But his base will eat that up, scattered and smothered and covered.  Because they're stupid.  But yeah, love me Waffle House.  Slams hard.

Glad somebody else said it.  I've been wondering since I saw that yesterday who edited the copy on "disqualify Madison Cawthorn from running over January 6 insurrection." ???

The Weiner Circle in Chicago. 

My buddy lived in Wilmette for 40 years but moved to Denver a couple of years back. Just yesterday he calls me and tells me about Weiner Circle, and says they had some incident there yesterday with an anti masker who busted up the place. A brick thru the window isn’t really busting up the place

33 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

They just reopened after adding a bar next door.  Adding gas to a fire haha.

I lived a few blocks from Weiner Circle in late 90s early 2000s. Ate there many times drunk as hell late night.

My favorite experience was when some drunk frat bros were really aggressive giving shit right back to the staff. Really hardcore, one guy in particular. I found it odd that the cashier didn’t respond just took the punches.

Five minutes later she says “Order for Patrick! Cheeseburger with grilled onions and black pussy hair all over it!”

Dude was meek as shit getting his food. He just stared at it while the entire place laughed their as off.

If it was early 2000's, there was a very good chance we were there on the same night.  I loved watching them fuck with Northwestern students and tourists.  Only shit came outta my mouth was in Spanish just to throw 'em a curve.  And they rolled with it beautifully.  Man, I miss that place.  not so much the cliche it's become but because I hit this conference reception hard tonight and they didn't have shit for food and I want a fucking hot dog.

23 hours ago, Mach 1 said:

Five minutes later she says “Order for Patrick! Cheeseburger with grilled onions and black pussy hair all over it!”

Did he have to pay extra for the pussy hair?  I would have made a scene of tearing into that shit looking for the hairs then act like I was flossing my teeth with them.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:09 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Damn.  "Nothing gets past you, especially carbohydrates."

I'm still laughing.  Triumph for the win.

Sadly, I kind of lost track of Conan when he left NBC for TNT. The Triumph bits never get old. I never saw this one until today. I was convulsing with laughter at points in that one. Thanks for sharing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

NC officials propose that the 14th amendment might prevent Cawthorn from running since he’s an insurrectionist. Does he argue that he’s not an insurrectionist? No, he argues that amendment doesn’t apply to 21st century insurrectionists.  Wtf.

Yes, you see...because the Constitution, in Cawthorn's view, is a living, breathing document.  It applies to the 14th.  It also explains why the framers also strongly felt the 2nd amendment would eventually evolve from muskets to AR-15's in the hands of toddlers.