Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

On 4/27/2023 at 10:23 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Unless you wear a mask of some sort and alter your voice in some way, people that you tortured decades ago could easily identify you, to the point you better move a few states away just to be safe.

That story won't matter for him though, but Lil Marco is sending out warnings that he will ignore, that he needs to tone it down on Disney, although arguably it's too late.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3976235-rubio-warns-against-florida-going-after-companies-for-political-purposes/

As long as Florida vies with Texas to lead the nation in corporate welfare no company is going to turn away.  Remember, corporations are people too and looks like they have willing members of the "Leopards eating faces" party as well.

On 4/28/2023 at 10:14 AM, Horn Dog said:

Disney World is a incredible asset for Florida.  Beyond the taxes, the tourism, free advertising and cache as a "destination" is simply invaluable.  If I was governor of another southern state I would be making a real push to provide free land, the same special district autonomy, tax breaks.  Shit I would look into covering a portion of the costs of moving all their shit over.   Sure that is probably a big chunk of change, but can you imagine the effect having WDW locked for 100yrs would have on Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, etc?   It would be an absolute game changer. 

Why would Disney move from one fucktarded asshole state to another? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I keep saying this but I truly feel Disney's best thing they can accomplish with taking him on is torpedoing his presidential hopes. This guy will be much more dangerous than Trump because he has a history of weaponizing the Florida government over not just minority groups (African-Americans, LGBTQ+) but people who go against him. He's a fucking tyrant. He will absolutely do the worst things imaginable if he's President. Trump, even though he's terrible, wouldn't try to pull half the shit DeSantis has done in Florida. Trump only cares about Trump. DeSantis wants to destroy all opposition to his agenda. 

Not really, Trump wanted to nuke NK (it was an on and off again love affair) and execute the punk that climbed the White House fence and scurried him to a bunker.

The idea that Trump is literally not the worst thing since Hitler is because he is so stupid he does not know HOW to be a tyrant, he wants somebody else to put him in the throne.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

He already used the Trump line that the Federal judge hearing the case is a "Obama judge". His dumbass doesn't get that even a "Trump judge" would rule against him because he's attacking a corporation. 

The Florida board that oversees Disney’s theme parks in the state sued the media giant to try to regain control over its expansion plans. (NYT)

“These agreements reek of a back room deal,” the district’s new board said in its 188-page lawsuit filed in state court. “Out of haste or ignorance, Disney’s deals violate basic principles of Florida constitutional, statutory and common law. As a result, they are null and void — not even worth the paper they were printed on.”

Disney declined to comment.

The lawsuit, which had been expected, is the latest volley in a 14-month dispute between Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida and Disney World, the state’s largest tax payer and the nation’s largest single-site employer. Last week, after the new board voted to nullify the development agreements, Disney sued Mr. DeSantis and the new board members, claiming “a targeted campaign of government retaliation.” Disney filed its lawsuit in federal court in Tallahassee.

Desantis seems cooked. I think like the poster above said, Disney is like the left guard who eats up the DT and the LB and takes them out of the play. Desantis is that defensive player being blocked out of the presidential race

9 hours ago, PhillyD said:

I can't help but laugh at Disney fucking over meatball with his own homemade dildo.  This is glorious.

6 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

The Florida board that oversees Disney’s theme parks in the state sued the media giant to try to regain control over its expansion plans. (NYT)

Desantis seems cooked. I think like the poster above said, Disney is like the left guard who eats up the DT and the LB and takes them out of the play. Desantis is that defensive player being blocked out of the presidential race

Save this for later... 

See, there you have it. Even the courts are now against you and I because of what WE believe. They believe in woke.

We believe in America. OUR AMERUCA. The AMERICA our Forethathers built was not built on wokeness and toleration for extremes. We were built to be ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISBLE! But they want to divide us because we don't want to be indoctrinated with their wokeness. They want to force us to accept their way of life, but we don't have to. Their pursuit of wokeness will not trample our LIBERTY AND JUSTICE. FOR ALL!

It's time to Take Back what is rightfully ours. Its time to TAKE. BACK. AMERICA. 

TAKE. BACK. AMERICA. 

TAKE. BACK. AMERICA. 

TAKE. BACK. AMERICA. 

Alternate intro in case he gets a ruling on his favor... 

See, there you have it. Even the courts are now with you and I because of what WE believe. We dont believe in woke. 

**'*********

Basically, this is the play that's coming. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, RDCanecutter said:

No shampoo in the hotel room? That's one greazy lil dude.

reminiscent of another Florida Official or Life imitates art

Edited by locodos
  • Drool 1

I'm fairly certain that we will eventually see DeSantis behind bars. He's using FL politics and his power to punish people and create his own fiefdom. Does anyone not think he isn't somehow personally profiting from all of this? It's doubtful that he would not think it's ok to make millions off his position if he's also only doing half of what we know about.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/2/2023 at 10:02 PM, Slacks said:

The AMERICA our Forethathers built was not built on wokeness and toleration for extremes.

By accepting immigrants from all nations, religions and ideologies our AMERICA was exactly built on "wokeness".  God damn those people are so fucking stupid.

• Like 1

But back to the Mouse using Meatball's book in their lawsuit and that leading to discovery...  why does anyone think that matters at all?  It's not like Meatball doesn't gleefully brag about his fascism to anyone in possession of a TV camera in his vicinity.  You don't need discovery to know he's a complete fascist piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

By accepting immigrants from all nations, religions and ideologies our AMERICA was exactly built on "wokeness".  God damn those people are so fucking stupid.

Except those who were “accepted” against their will 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1