Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

17 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Thought the same thing when I saw the thread bumped.  Did he drop out? Nope. He's waiting for Trump's arrest so he can be the frontrunner and everyone loves him.

I don’t think (another) dotard arrest would make anyone the front runner. Dotard will continue to gain on the field. 

• Haha 1

Did DeSantis have some sort of ankle or calf issue? Is it being bow-legged? What is going on here? It seriously looks like it would be painful for him to stand.

image.png.6c882cc14f1568b6a45062295f9ba631.png

On 10/29/2023 at 1:08 AM, z009 said:

This feels like when the Republicans ran Dole against Clinton in '96. Everyone knew the race was lost the minute Dole was nominated. 

Hey Animal Tobacco, are you waving "hi" or "bye?"

image.png.055e8862e0eac0960cb4765759f12559.png

Speaking of kicking someone when they're down, there's this.  I would not generally approved of doing that, but he's such a jackass.  Where's that crazy Rebekah statistics gal from Tampa?  Laughing her ass off, I assume.

Edited by Bullneck

6 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Hey Animal Tobacco, are you waving "hi" or "bye?"

image.png.055e8862e0eac0960cb4765759f12559.png

Speaking of kicking someone when they're down, there's this.  I would not generally approved of doing that, but he's such a jackass.  Where's that crazy Rebekah statistics gal from Tampa?  Laughing her ass off, I assume.

All that means is people don't like my opinions, and they have every right to scroll past my posts if they don't like them. In regard to Trump, do you really think he can win after all the baggage he has accumulated since the last election?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

DeSantis struggles to defend any FL policy because many of them are failing, even in the eyes of his core supporters. Abortions are up in FL because he's surrounded by even redder states that have locked down abortions even tighter.  DeSantis himself is calling them abortion tourists and he wants to method to stop the practice.

As for his special boots to make him taller, you would think there would be something in the toe box not flatten out like clown shoes.

On 10/15/2023 at 7:59 AM, tx 3 putt said:

I’ve never been much for coke, but surly coke users want to comment …….

Touching your nose often is a sign of anxiety and/or uncertainty. This should surprise nobody who has watched him campaign awkwardly for the past year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/31/2023 at 9:01 AM, South Austin said:

I love watching this dipshit spiral to the bottom.

I like watching Republicans' Medieval times beliefs get relegated to irrelevancy. They haven't won the popular vote since 2004. A whole generation of new voters has grown up since then. I'd be mad, too.  

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

^^^ That's a social climber desperate to BE SOMEBODY.  No matter how many kids get caged in the process.  They would have gotten caged anyway. At least they have a home.

Yeah, it's 100% clear that she's the reason he ran, and she should have been the one running.  She probably could have won the governor's race instead of him.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

except she's got that full moon transformation issue that could be considered disqualifying 

Or it may earn her more votes......furries are fucking everywhere.   I don't mean they are having sex everywhere, but that they are everywhere.  Well, actually, they are having sex everywhere, anyways, you know what I mean.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1