2018 San Antonio Spurs Offseason Thread -- Into the Great Unknown

Patrick Bateman

Manu!  No!  ¡Ayúdame Obi-Wan Ginobili, eres mi única esperanza!

Hats off to one of the most thoughtful, creative, unique, and exciting players I've ever had the pleasure to watch.  The Spurs will not be the same without him.  The beautiful game is dead - long live the beautiful game!  ☹️

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

My favorite Spur of all time. Gracias Manu.

Yep. Not sure exactly when he passed up Ice on my personal favorites list, but he's definitely number one. 

There was never one like him before, and there will never be another one come around like him again. What a privilege to have watched him play over the past 15 years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hate said:

I can't really put my finger on my favorite Manu moment as they are too many to count.  If I had to settle on one though, it would most likely be the dunk to take the lease against Miami in Game 5 of the 2014 Finals.

manuslam.gif

that shit went hard 

giphy.gif

top 5 moment for sure

12 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

That line about Sasha Vucecic having some sort of self-described competitive advantage after having played Ginobili as a teenager is hilarious. Watch the guy the whole highlight and after every show he makes Vucecic sulks and drops his shoulders. I hated that guy for like 2 postseasons.

This one hurts, maybe more than Timmy. Timmy was done, his knees and bounce were gone. Manu had gas in the tank.