Celebrity Death Pool - 2021

Wally Fairway

Big Utah Jazz galoot Mark Eaton...must have been a custom bike.

Mark Eaton, the 7-foot-4 shot-blocking king who twice was the NBA Defensive Player of the Year during his career with the Utah Jazz, has died, the team said Saturday. He was 64.

The Jazz said that police said Eaton was found lying in the road around 8:30 p.m. Friday after apparently crashing his bike in Summit County, Utah. According to the team, the Summit County Sheriff's Office said that Eaton was taken to a hospital, where he later died, and that there was no reason to believe a vehicle was involved in the accident.

Guest Lobo
3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Was surprised he was still alive.

I am surprised at how many members of that "Dream Team" are still alive.  Like 6 outta 10 are still breathing, way better than I thought.  

Also, if the Olympics hadn't allowed our NBA "Dream Team" to play in Barcelona where that term went "viral"........what would people have called O.J.'s legal team?

Murderer's Row would be the most obvious sports analogy.  But I think something more clever would have been dreamt up.  

Edited by Lobo

• 2 weeks later...

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to Mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds...
Oh Lord yeah!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, idigTexas said:

No, the fishstick fabric softener guy.

No, you're thinking of the water softener guy with the ancient Chinese secret who was constantly being asked by women to take them away. Cal Gon was his name I think.

Edited by atomheartbevo

On 6/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, RPM said:

Most remember her from Andy Griffith, but she was a hottie in Hang 'Em High.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread and just today saw this. Without doing the googles I seem to think she was also a girlfriend to one of the characters on "Gomer Pyle USMC".  For whatever reason that's the TV show I associate her name with at least. 

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I haven't been keeping up with this thread and just today saw this. Without doing the googles I seem to think she was also a girlfriend to one of the characters on "Gomer Pyle USMC".  For whatever reason that's the TV show I associate her name with at least. 

She was never on Gomer. I think you're confusing her with Lou-Ann Poovie (Elizabeth MacRae)

Just now, RPM said:

She was never on Gomer. I think you're confusing her with Lou-Ann Poovie (Elizabeth MacRae)

Naw, it was the name Arlene Golonka that I remember, not the face. Guess it was just Andy's show, which had Gomer on it and I mis-associated.