Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1:47:00 - 1:51:15

Looch with the weekly recruiting propaganda. They lost out on McGowan, but they're still not out of it with McLellan or Zach Evans (lol), they could have Malik Hornsby if they want but Jimbo just wants King more, yada yada yada you know the drill. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/hpbKfDA19Ws/0117830-oags.mp3

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Bankhead actually looks like a reasonable athlete. Jefferson looked like the kid from Deadpool 2 trying to run.

i can actually consume enough drinks to where i reach a point that makes the bankhead offer appears almost reasonable. dude is built well, strong as shit, maybe you can rebuild his body, get him halfway quicker, etc, bullshit, etc.

the jefferson offer at that age is rather insane and the kid now has to go through a public thrashing which is not at all his fault.

3 hours ago, UTEX90 said:

Until we beat Bama (and it "means" something) they are never going to shut up.   Because that one year, they beat bama so they are a better program, in a better conference.  Any other longhorn win can be excused in their minds.

That won’t matter either.  They’re delusional.  Something happens at fish camp where they get brainwashed.  My buddy went to OU for a year and then transferred to A&M and he isn’t retarded.  Didn’t go to fish camp.  He doesn’t even understand why they get so worked up about going 8-4.  He says “We suck and have always sucked.  8-4 is ok.  We’re not OU.”

13 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Imagine being buddies with a guy who went to OU and then transferred to aggy.

I'd imagine it would be as miserable as being your buddy, but not as entertaining as a twitter fight between fear the cow and echeese.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

aggy/vol Haynes King slapfight

Hide contents

I HATE Tennessee.  I mean HATE them.  My then girlfriend now wife had to move us to the center of the Gator student section because we were on the edge next to the Vol section in 1997 (Peyton last chance to beat Florida).  They are easily one of the most hate able fan bases around, and they have Fat Fulmer as an ambassador.

That said, Knoxville is a fantastic town.  And they have a stadium on the edge of a river at the foot of the Smoky Mountains that is filled with 100k orange clad fans every time they play (at least until halftime).  There is no way in hell I would choose to go to school in College Station over attending the University of Tennessee.  

You can't spell Citrus Bowl without UT.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

1:47:00 - 1:51:15

Looch with the weekly recruiting propaganda. They lost out on McGowan, but they're still not out of it with McLellan or Zach Evans (lol), they could have Malik Hornsby if they want but Jimbo just wants King more, yada yada yada you know the drill. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/hpbKfDA19Ws/0117830-oags.mp3

Weekly transcription

Gabe: We call Moose in 3 minutes. Do you want to talk about McGowan committing to Oklahoma or do you want to react to what you've seen with your eyes across the street?

Looch: Uh, I'll talk about McGowan real quick. We don't need three minutes. That's a loss. You know A&M wanted him. Jase McClellan and him are tweeting back and forth. I'll make a prediction that they both don't sign with OU. The Aledo running back and ...I just, I think he kind of looked around a little bi anyway, and when that happens, I'll make that prediction. Here's what I'll say. McGowan's really good. I think he's damn good. I think for a while there was a lot of confidence that A&M was going to get him so it's a loss. And It is weird that, the running back right now they don't have their guy and everybody's freaking out. Here's what I wrote yesterday. Talking about the same coach in Jay Graham, that went out and got 5 stars last year at Florida State in Cam Akers. He Went in and got a bordeline 5 star transfer in Cordarrion Richardson within a month of them being on campus. He flipped Jashaun Corbin from Florida State and found a guy that none of the A&M fans raised an eyebrow about when they brought him and committed him and I think will be a 1200 yard rusher, He will be special. They flipped Vernon Jackson from Alabama, a legitimate flip in talking to people at Alabama after the fact. They flipped Isiah Spiller from guess where...Oklahoma. And again, they're not in Zach Evans Top 5. They're not in Zach's top 5 and Sam Adams hasn't visited.  Let's just kindly ignore the fact they're in Adams top 5 but that's a positive and we only want to focus on the negative. Jimbo Fisher and Zach Evans are still in communication. That recruitment's is going to go on forever, I don't care about a list. Um, I said Sam Adams and you look at what Jimbo and this stuff have done. How many times are A&M fans, and by fans I mean the vocal ones on social media and on boards going to write this thing off as a failed effort, not the whole thing, but just specific recruiting, you know a specific cycle, a specific position. You're not going to find your quarterback . You're not excited about Calzada, then all of the sudden you're going nuts because you're afraid you're going to lose him to Georgia, who knows a thing or two about elite Quarterbacks. At what point are people going to realize this is an elite recruiting operation. Everyone was at a loss about loss was Tim Brewster because he got Malik Hornsby, but what if Hornsby decommits from North Carolina , are you going to take all that back. I'm 100% convinced A&M could get him if they make a push. They're going all in on Haynes King right now. At what point are you going to step back and look, that this is an elite recruiting operation at Texas A&M. I think by the middle of next week, they'll have crept back up to the top 10. They're all the way up to 16 with Muhammed's commitment. And I think they'll, with a couple more here, will be in the top 10. And as for OU, I went through and did the math, there are, I think 4 out of 18 guys they signed...last years class and committed in this years that A&M in any way wanted. It's 4 and it's not more than 4. And It doesn't count Jase McClellan and Trejan Bridges who were committed before Jimbo was hired here. It's not what you think it is. And Oh by the way the Aggies finished ahead of OU last year in the rankings. And by the end of this week or next week they will be ahead of them in this year's rankings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Weekly transcription

Gabe: We call Moose in 3 minutes. Do you want to talk about McGowan committing to Oklahoma or do you want to react to what you've seen with your eyes across the street?

Looch: Uh, I'll talk about McGowan real quick. We don't need three minutes. That's a loss. You know A&M wanted him. Jase McClellan and him are tweeting back and forth. I'll make a prediction that they both don't sign with OU. The Aledo running back and ...I just, I think he kind of looked around a little bi anyway, and when that happens, I'll make that prediction. Here's what I'll say. McGowan's really good. I think he's damn good. I think for a while there was a lot of confidence that A&M was going to get him so it's a loss. And It is weird that, the running back right now they don't have their guy and everybody's freaking out. Here's what I wrote yesterday. Talking about the same coach in Jay Graham, that went out and got 5 stars last year at Florida State in Cam Akers. He Went in and got a bordeline 5 star transfer in Cordarrion Richardson within a month of them being on campus. He flipped Jashaun Corbin from Florida State and found a guy that none of the A&M fans raised an eyebrow about when they brought him and committed him and I think will be a 1200 yard rusher, He will be special. They flipped Vernon Jackson from Alabama, a legitimate flip in talking to people at Alabama after the fact. They flipped Isiah Spiller from guess where...Oklahoma. And again, they're not in Zach Evans Top 5. They're not in Zach's top 5 and Sam Adams hasn't visited.  Let's just kindly ignore the fact they're in Adams top 5 but that's a positive and we only want to focus on the negative. Jimbo Fisher and Zach Evans are still in communication. That recruitment's is going to go on forever, I don't care about a list. Um, I said Sam Adams and you look at what Jimbo and this stuff have done. How many times are A&M fans, and by fans I mean the vocal ones on social media and on boards going to write this thing off as a failed effort, not the whole thing, but just specific recruiting, you know a specific cycle, a specific position. You're not going to find your quarterback . You're not excited about Calzada, then all of the sudden you're going nuts because you're afraid you're going to lose him to Georgia, who knows a thing or two about elite Quarterbacks. At what point are people going to realize this is an elite recruiting operation. Everyone was at a loss about loss was Tim Brewster because he got Malik Hornsby, but what if Hornsby decommits from North Carolina , are you going to take all that back. I'm 100% convinced A&M could get him if they make a push. They're going all in on Haynes King right now. At what point are you going to step back and look, that this is an elite recruiting operation at Texas A&M. I think by the middle of next week, they'll have crept back up to the top 10. They're all the way up to 16 with Muhammed's commitment. And I think they'll, with a couple more here, will be in the top 10. And as for OU, I went through and did the math, there are, I think 4 out of 18 guys they signed...last years class and committed in this years that A&M in any way wanted. It's 4 and it's not more than 4. And It doesn't count Jase McClellan and Trejan Bridges who were committed before Jimbo was hired here. It's not what you think it is. And Oh by the way the Aggies finished ahead of OU last year in the rankings. And by the end of this week or next week they will be ahead of them in this year's rankings. 

Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

It shall be interesting to see how this is handled. Gotta figure that’s a 3 game suspension at a minimum if not worse.

Then again, we know Jimbo at a minimum doesn’t mind rapists.

This will tell us how talented the kid is. Jimbo at a minimum doesn't mind rapists who win.

36 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Holy shit.  Baggins is "universally liked and respected".

dumbasses, that's how you manage a 75M guaranteed contract with zero buyout. 

aggy buying a used car:

"We have a 2005 Kia Rio with 300,000 miles on it and no warranty for..."

"Take all my money!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

He flipped Jashaun Corbin from Florida State

Uh, Corbin decommitted from FSU right after Bilbo was told to get the fuck out of Tallahassee. That was December 3rd. He didn't commit to Aggy until NSD II in February.

That's not a "flip" but I realize Looch has to take liberties with the facts to placate the froth mouthed Aggy faithful.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Yeah, the things that I've read about Fisher is that his overblown rep overshadows his execrable personality.  That he imposes his will until the police or CPS intervene.

Bonus points for 'execrable' -- 'odious' or 'maladaptive' would also have been acceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does Jimbo have control over the CSPD yet or will he have to let Price cook some BBQ to keep them from arresting half his squad?   Johnny fought the good fight (against a 47 year old black dude) and the meter maids.  Rumlin had to deal with several incidents with his players being arrested by CSPD.  Baggins may not have as much stroke in College Station as he did in Florida.   

1 minute ago, lemonandaturd said:

Does Jimbo have control over the CSPD yet or will he have to let Price cook some BBQ to keep them from arresting half his squad?   Johnny fought the good fight (against a 47 year old black dude) and the meter maids.  Rumlin had to deal with several incidents with his players being arrested by CSPD.  Baggins may not have as much stroke in College Station as he did in Florida. 

The problem he's going to run into here is that too many of the potential victims are as connected to the aggy hierarchy (such as it is) as his players are. He's going to have to counsel them to only let their hair down, so to speak, in the surrounding towns.

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The problem he's going to run into here is that too many of the potential victims are as connected to the aggy hierarchy (such as it is) as his players are. He's going to have to counsel them to only let their hair down, so to speak, in the surrounding towns.

So, if one of his players beat the crap out of a random student it might be a big swinging aggy's unfortunate kid?   Can they get drunk, naked and drive fast in Snook?  

Edited by lemonandaturd