A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone with money to spend against Trump is going to end up just sitting on that money and giving it to no one. 

That's a bingo.

There's no other GQP candidate in the race other than Trump.  DeSantis was their great hope, and he's already toast.  None of the others even count.  Trump is the GQP nominee, that was decided the instant he announced he was running.  

That any of these other GQP types even harbor a thought that there's some other option in the GQP is a pretty compelling piece of evidence that every single person aligned with the GQP at present is a complete fucking idiot.  It would be less humiliating if they believed in the Tooth Fairy.

• Rage+1 1

Plenty of GOP donors were ready to wait anxiously to see somebody, anybody emerge and then start throwing cash at them in the primaries like drunken sailors on shore leave.  A lot of big donors.  Yuge numbers.  There's still just enough time left before the real fall debate circuit and for more to unfold criminally for Trump that I wouldn't give up hope yet.  But we're down to a matter of weeks, maybe a couple months at the most.  

But just as meteoric his rise was, DeSantis plummet to the Earth has been even more rapid and spectacular.  The guy manages to step on his dick every morning while he's still lying in bed.  And he thinks out-Trumping Trump is going to allow him to out-Trump, Trump.  That's not how it works Ron.  I'm not gonna be more handsome than George Clooney than out-Clooneying Clooney.  Unless that's a thing, then I'm in.  But Ronnie just doesn't seem to get it, he thinks because he's the second biggest name and if things don't shake out, he can try again down the road.  Three huge problems with that Ronnie---you'lll nevrer get this much free press ever again for the rest of your life.  Your name is as hot as it'll ever be, and you're fucking it up.  You are term limited for 2028, nobody's gonna vote for the President of UoF and neither of your senators are going anywhere in the near future.  And if you piss off too much of Trump's MAGA base (the psychotic 20-25mm far right ones), you're toast for 2028 anyway.  I don't know if you've noticed, but those dipshits hold grudges.  For a long time.  

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone with money to spend against Trump is going to end up just sitting on that money and giving it to no one. 

I could see the Koch's network dumping money into it - wouldn't be the first time, and they are filing with the FEC that they have this amount available.  Everybody knows Trump will lose, it's about being ready for 2028 (or 2024 if something drastic happens with Trump with the courts).  And they have a unique opportunity to pump money into who they want to be prominent in 2026/2028.

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Exactly. And he has no shot of becoming president. I guess Zelensky is just being courteous but I’m sure he’s got much better things to do with his time. 

Um,  Pence helped keep our democracy together that Trump tried to destroy.   Pence's actions helped with the transition to Biden who in turn supported Ukraine against Russian aggression, which his previous boss approved of.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Like I’ve said before, Pence had one good day. One. Kudos to him for doing his job. And he apparently needed fucking Dan Quayle’s advice just to do that. We can never forget that one time in his life when he did the right thing and for that we’ll forever be grateful. It doesn’t change the fact that he’s a massive pile of shit otherwise.

He still can’t come out and speak openly about Trump’s attempted coup. He’s trying to play both sides, walking the fine line between saying there are better candidates than Trump and how he wouldn’t pardon Trump. Oh wait, he didn’t say he wouldn’t pardon Trump. He just wouldn’t say that he would. He’s too much of a pussy to take a stand against the man who wanted to have him hanged for doing his job. He criticized Trump’s indictment. He’s trying desperately not to alienate Trump’s base who already despise him. Like I said, he doesn’t have a chance in hell of winning the nomination. His campaign is a farce. But yeah, you’re right, he did have that one good day.

I saw a segment on the news tonight with Pence in Ukraine. He said he told Zelensky that we’d do everything in his power to make sure Ukraine gets the support they need. Hey, dumbass. You have NO power! And you’re not going to have any power. You’re a private citizen whose career in politics is over, wasting a world leader’s time. The media shouldn’t have even bothered covering his visit. 

If trump dumps pence, puts him in charge of Covid, picks up noem…I think he wins 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Just now, Brisketexan said:

He’s a terrorist, and he needs to be taken out. If you put a rag on his head, identified him as a Muslim, and he said the shit that he’s been saying, he’d have been blown away by a drone strike long ago.

like a dog !

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Like I’ve said before, Pence had one good day. One. Kudos to him for doing his job. And he apparently needed fucking Dan Quayle’s advice just to do that. We can never forget that one time in his life when he did the right thing and for that we’ll forever be grateful. It doesn’t change the fact that he’s a massive pile of shit otherwise.

He still can’t come out and speak openly about Trump’s attempted coup. He’s trying to play both sides, walking the fine line between saying there are better candidates than Trump and how he wouldn’t pardon Trump. Oh wait, he didn’t say he wouldn’t pardon Trump. He just wouldn’t say that he would. He’s too much of a pussy to take a stand against the man who wanted to have him hanged for doing his job. He criticized Trump’s indictment. He’s trying desperately not to alienate Trump’s base who already despise him. Like I said, he doesn’t have a chance in hell of winning the nomination. His campaign is a farce. But yeah, you’re right, he did have that one good day.

I saw a segment on the news tonight with Pence in Ukraine. He said he told Zelensky that we’d do everything in his power to make sure Ukraine gets the support they need. Hey, dumbass. You have NO power! And you’re not going to have any power. You’re a private citizen whose career in politics is over, wasting a world leader’s time. The media shouldn’t have even bothered covering his visit. 

Pence is a loyal GOP guy.  He will never go against the GOP and if the head of the GOP is a traitor, he won't say shit.  But he did what he needed to that day and the Trumpkins hate him for it.  Pence is not a great guy and he is a follower (not a leader) but he did the right thing that day, even if he needed coaching up to do so.   Pence believes in the public servant idea and he believes in this country and system of governance.  Trump is a personality cult leader like Mussolini including the rapeiness. 

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

this will not work.  once again, trump is not part of the gop.  the ultra maga types don't have enough support from traditional gop, and traditional republicans can't attract the magas.  they're fucking stuck and most of them know it.  trump definitely knows it.

this is a dude under indictment for shit that would send most people away for life, who's a serial sexual assailant, got impeached twice, and might be the worst person currently alive on this planet, and he won't even have to debate to win the nomination.

I don't suggest his replacement will be GOP insider. Such a person will not seize the limited imaginations of the deplorables. This is why I"m wary of Kari Lake whose only drawback as far as Magas are concerned is that she is a woman. I don't know who the guy will be, but someone will rise up in the same unlikely way Trump did.

RFK Jr. is a crazy example, but Trump was such himself. I know RFK Jr. isn't running as a GOP yet, but he matches the template.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

RFK Jr. is a crazy example, but Trump was such himself. I know RFK Jr. isn't running as a GOP yet, but he matches the template.

He's got the Qanon and anti-vaxxer vote. If Trump is not in the running for whatever reason, RFK Jr has a group of diehards who would flood the primaries for him if he ran as GOP.

8 hours ago, Nivek said:

Pence is a loyal GOP guy.  He will never go against the GOP and if the head of the GOP is a traitor, he won't say shit.  But he did what he needed to that day and the Trumpkins hate him for it.  Pence is not a great guy and he is a follower (not a leader) but he did the right thing that day, even if he needed coaching up to do so.   Pence believes in the public servant idea and he believes in this country and system of governance.  Trump is a personality cult leader like Mussolini including the rapeiness. 

Like I said, one good day. In his life. One.

Yeah, he’s loyal, except for that one day which was good. We can’t forget that. He’s also a racist dirtbag and dumber than a brick, not to mention a lying sack of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Retaining Pence on the ticket was the least influential reason that dotard got his ass kicked.

Yup, too many people were just fucking sick of watching that orange dickbag embarrass the country on a regular basis. He wasn't winning that election if he had the reanimated corpse of Ronnie Reagan as his vp. And he knew it at the time, which is why he started bitching about voter fraud 6 months before the election. 

He has his core group of diehards and that's it. He's not winning over new voters, he's only reminding the 81 million Biden voters to get out there again in 24, so we don't have to listen his bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If we’re gonna go with the dog metaphor, treat him like Old Yeller.

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

IMG_0043.gif.193a807cd30d818a03bba8849ad56c30.gif

Nobody will be crying that pulls the trigger.  Hell, auction off the rights and put a nice dent in our national debt.  Perhaps charge people to relieve themselves on his burial site after and erase the whole damn thing.    

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Like I said, one good day. In his life. One.

Yeah, he’s loyal, except for that one day which was good. We can’t forget that. He’s also a racist dirtbag and dumber than a brick, not to mention a lying sack of shit.

He is loyal to the country, the party, and the US Government.   His ideas are warped from what I recall, I don't recall racism, but I seem to recall bigoted views towards LGBTQ individuals.   I don't think he is particularly stupid or bright.   Yeah, he had one good day.  One good day that saved lives.   Stanislav Petrov might have been an asshole and a drunk who beat up kids for fun and spit in the ice dispenser at the local Mcdonald's.  But that one day made all the difference in the world.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I really honestly think that we might have been better off if a Senator or Rep had gotten caught by the rioters.   Not killed but beaten up.  Sure, the Q crowd would crow that it was Antifa but there surely would have been some impact on a few others.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I really honestly think that we might have been better off if a Senator or Rep had gotten caught by the rioters.   Not killed but beaten up.  Sure, the Q crowd would crow that it was Antifa but there surely would have been some impact on a few others.

It wouldn't change a thing. The actual incident as it transpired is such a disgrace, such a stain on our country's history, that if you consider it an acceptable or justifiable course of action, your fucking brain is broken. End of story. If you can currently justify what did take place on Jan 6th, you would have no problem justifying a liberal, deep-state, commie getting roughed up or shot. I guess its possible that there are people who arent maga/Qtards that are fans of Jan 6th, but I haven't met any. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nivek said:

He is loyal to the country, the party, and the US Government.   His ideas are warped from what I recall, I don't recall racism, but I seem to recall bigoted views towards LGBTQ individuals. 

He was loyal to the U.S. government that one day. You know, doing his job as dictated by the Constitution. The bare minimum. Is he being loyal to the U.S. government when he criticizes them for prosecuting Trump for his obvious crimes? I say no he’s not. He’s being loyal to the party, a party that wasn’t very loyal to him when he and his family were running for their lives from Trump’s goons out to string him up.

As for being a racist, come on. I’m not going to go googling a bunch of examples. Go see if he ever had anything positive to say about BLM protests over the murder of George Floyd if you want to take the time. He defended Trump’s “very fine people on both sides” comment after neo-Nazis and the KKK marched in Charlottesville. Look at his praise of the SC decision on affirmative action. He’s not concerned about the rights of Asian-Americans (if he was then he might’ve spoken out against Trump’s racist remarks about the “China virus” and the “kung flu” which coincided with a rise in hate crimes against Asian-Americans). Pence attended an Indianapolis Colts football game just so he could make a show of leaving when black players knelt for the national anthem. The guy is the poster boy for the white, ignorant, bigoted evangelical Republican. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It wouldn't change a thing. The actual incident as it transpired is such a disgrace, such a stain on our country's history, that if you consider it an acceptable or justifiable course of action, your fucking brain is broken. End of story. If you can currently justify what did take place on Jan 6th, you would have no problem justifying a liberal, deep-state, commie getting roughed up or shot. I guess its possible that there are people who arent maga/Qtards that are fans of Jan 6th, but I haven't met any. 

I've probably said it here, but I have a relative who called 1/6 "Antifa trying to fight with Trump supporters". This was probably a week or two after.

Me: "What? Where are you getting this?"

"Well that's what they've been saying on the news...."

You can probably guess what "the news" is.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I've probably said it here, but I have a relative who called 1/6 "Antifa trying to fight with Trump supporters". This was probably a week or two after.

Me: "What? Where are you getting this?"

"Well that's what they've been saying on the news...."

You can probably guess what "the news" is.

Did you ever share with them the texts that Fox News anchors were sending to Mark Meadows during the insurrection telling him to get Trump to call off his supporters even while they were going on TV and blaming Antifa? Have you asked them recently whatever happened to Antifa? Where did they go? Why is Trump praising the attackers as patriots? Why is he promising pardons? Why is he playing a recording made by convicts at his rallies? Why has everyone who’s been convicted of violence on Jan 6 been a Trump supporter who says they were there because he told them to go?

2 hours ago, Bodhi said:

Nobody will be crying that pulls the trigger.  Hell, auction off the rights and put a nice dent in our national debt.  Perhaps charge people to relieve themselves on his burial site after and erase the whole damn thing.    

I'll start the bidding at threefiddy

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

I don't know that it would make a difference, but I nominate the guy below even if his beating would have fed the antifa lie.

spacer.png

I wish those security guys had directed him down the wrong hallway. None of the malign idiots invading our Capitol Building would have known who he is.

It should have ended like the below:

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

They don't give a flying fuck when children are murdered in schools, why would killing some adult who isn't their messiah matter?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't suggest his replacement will be GOP insider. Such a person will not seize the limited imaginations of the deplorables. This is why I"m wary of Kari Lake whose only drawback as far as Magas are concerned is that she is a woman. I don't know who the guy will be, but someone will rise up in the same unlikely way Trump did.

trump had the advantage of being a celebrity for 25 years before he even got into politics.  that person doesn't exist.  it would literally have to be the rock or tom cruise or some shit.  and even then, people will be wary of "does this guy know how to govern", even though plenty were fine with trump because he was a "successful businessman" not just a celebrity.  but they also had 15+ years of hillary smearing courtesy of fox news.

trump had the perfect combination of celebrity, grievance, timing, opponent, russian interference, divided country, social media exploitation, obama ptsd, and you can add 20 more things here, and he still won an improbable narrow victory in a few states by fewer than 100k total votes.  and we don't even know how rigged the election was or wasn't, but you know they at least attempted some shit.

the best bet for republicans is not another trump.  it's to hope that the dems make some bad choices in their candidates and that they can run the right oppo propaganda campaign against them to make both candidates unlikable enough to suppress turnout.  maga's true enemy is the gop, and they will fight as long as trump is sucking oxygen.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

trump had the advantage of being a celebrity for 25 years before he even got into politics.  that person doesn't exist.  it would literally have to be the rock or tom cruise or some shit.  and even then, people will be wary of "does this guy know how to govern", even though plenty were fine with trump because he was a "successful businessman" not just a celebrity.  but they also had 15+ years of hillary smearing courtesy of fox news.

trump had the perfect combination of celebrity, grievance, timing, opponent, russian interference, divided country, social media exploitation, obama ptsd, and you can add 20 more things here, and he still won an improbable narrow victory in a few states by fewer than 100k total votes.  and we don't even know how rigged the election was or wasn't, but you know they at least attempted some shit.

the best bet for republicans is not another trump.  it's to hope that the dems make some bad choices in their candidates and that they can run the right oppo propaganda campaign against them to make both candidates unlikable enough to suppress turnout.  maga's true enemy is the gop, and they will fight as long as trump is sucking oxygen.  

Great post here

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]