A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yea, I generally agree. He is a bully. He is also petty to the level you stated very well. And unfortunately, it's often funny (e.g. calling Meghan a low life, his Rosie O'Donnell insults back in the day, etc.) or so absurd that it's humorous to laugh at him (e.g. his ties and suits and hair, etc.)

When we laugh with him, he is bringing out the worst in us. My first instinct is to chuckle when he calls Meghan McCain a low life, that is not good. Laughing at Rosie O'Donnell when he called her a loser pig is also not a good thing. On the internet this is usually expressed and prefaced with "I'm going to hell for this, but..." as you laugh at something inappropriate.

You get a reprieve from purgatory and this is what you come up with?  Just get yourself banned and come back as some other troll then. You’re done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I agree Jan 6th is not funny, but what does that have to do with calling Meghan McCain a low life (something many of us on this thread have done) and calling Rosie O'Donnell a loser (again, something I'd guess literally everyone on these 171 pages has done at least once in their lifetime)?

My point which you missed was ardent agreement with @Brisketexan. He's unnaturally petty and he is a massive bully. And when we laugh WITH Trump (we, being society not you specifically, and I was admitting to times I've laughed with him and was open and vulnerable about it) it is BAD. It's engaging a bad part of our nature. I don't laugh with him anymore. I didn't laugh at calling Meghan McCain a low-life. I actively worked to ignore the humor in that, for my own sanity.

Ultimately Trump brings the worst out of people.

Negban this idiot so we can later deal with his new handle.

6 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I agree Jan 6th is not funny, but what does that have to do with calling Meghan McCain a low life (something many of us on this thread have done) and calling Rosie O'Donnell a loser (again, something I'd guess literally everyone on these 171 pages has done at least once in their lifetime)?

My point which you missed was ardent agreement with @Brisketexan. He's unnaturally petty and he is a massive bully. And when we laugh WITH Trump (we, being society not you specifically, and I was admitting to times I've laughed with him and was open and vulnerable about it) it is BAD. It's engaging a bad part of our nature. I don't laugh with him anymore. I didn't laugh at calling Meghan McCain a low-life. I actively worked to ignore the humor in that, for my own sanity.

Ultimately Trump brings the worst out of people.

Go away troll. 

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I’m perplexed at the use of the words “funny” and “laugh” on this page. Is there some subtlety that I’m missing? It’s not humorous, it’s just dumb, childish insults. It’s not even offensive, it’s just moronic. It’s Triumph the Insult Comic without the satire.

Yeah if you brought Trump-level insults and name-calling here, you'd get sent to Purgatory right quick.

Of course, our insults and name-calling shouldn't be repeated in public.  And neither should his.  He's just terrible in every way possible.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mole said:

I’m perplexed at the use of the words “funny” and “laugh” on this page. Is there some subtlety that I’m missing? It’s not humorous, it’s just dumb, childish insults. It’s not even offensive, it’s just moronic. It’s Triumph the Insult Comic without the satire.

Imagine if the CEO of a company you were interviewing at started doing that shit on Twitter.  You’d legitimately wonder how well that company was run.

Now imagine you were on a board of directors looking at CEO candidates and one of them started popping off like that on Twitter.  You’d strike him from the candidate pool.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mole said:

I'm glad you said that.  I don't see anything funny about calling Meghan McCain a lowlife.  Seriously, it's like calling her a doodoo head.  I don't recall any of the Rosie O'Donnell jokes off the top of my head but I can see how you could make jokes about her appearance that some would think funny.  

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump also likes to talk about what a hot body his daughter Ivanka has. And that if she weren’t his daughter then perhaps he’d be dating her. 

“That’s just trump being trump! Talking about fucking his own daughter to own the Libs!”  - Republicans 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mole said:

It’s the same reason they somehow think  “let’s go Brandon” is funny and clever. They are all emotionally stunted morons just like their dear leader. Only Trump stopped developing emotionally when he was four. Most of the rest of them made it to at least middle school. Or maybe I’m being too generous. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump also likes to talk about what a hot body his daughter Ivanka has. And that if she weren’t his daughter then perhaps he’d be dating her. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

“That’s just trump being trump! Talking about fucking his own daughter to own the Libs!”  - Republicans 

FIL was stunned when we told him about this and wouldn’t believe it til we found the videos. 

33 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Doesn’t it suck to not be president. What’s he going to do? Sue the president, oh shit wasn’t there precedent set that the president can do whatever he wants by the guy suing. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha this is great. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yea, I generally agree. He is a bully. He is also petty to the level you stated very well. And unfortunately, it's often funny (e.g. calling Meghan a low life, his Rosie O'Donnell insults back in the day, etc.) or so absurd that it's humorous to laugh at him (e.g. his ties and suits and hair, etc.)

When we laugh with him, he is bringing out the worst in us. My first instinct is to chuckle when he calls Meghan McCain a low life, that is not good. Laughing at Rosie O'Donnell when he called her a loser pig is also not a good thing. On the internet this is usually expressed and prefaced with "I'm going to hell for this, but..." as you laugh at something inappropriate.

I don't understand how you are still here.  I thought you were crowd sourced two weeks ago, as pointed out by Cancer Man.  

To the rest of the board: who the fuck is +repping this troll?

• Hook 'Em 2

If you had told me ten years ago I'd live to see Donald Trump work into a press release, that he hosted SNL while discussing an accidental shooting on a movie set involving Alec Baldwin of all people...and that the press release would be issued on 'Former President' letterhead as we quickly approached 800,000 dead Americans from a largely preventable pandemic.  I'd have taken the Longhorns to cover the spread.  

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Can’t wait to hear the pro Russia talking points in the next election 

I'd never heard of this before:

ALFA-BANK JSC (Alfa-Bank),[4] is the largest of the private banks in Russia.[5] It was founded by Russian businessman Mikhail Fridman, who is still the controlling owner today. Headquartered in Moscow, it operates in seven countries, providing financial services to over 631,000 active corporate customers and 7.3 million active retail clients.[1] Alfa-Bank is particularly active in Russia and Ukraine, ranking among the top 10 largest banks in terms of capital in both countries.[6][7] In the 2009 edition of The Banker magazines's Top-1000 World Banks, Alfa-Bank was placed 270th.[8]

5 hours ago, Bullneck said:

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Every one of them should be fired and never allowed back in any law enforcement capacity. Almost got through that without laughing. 

If that was a bus with Republicans and the people harassing them had been black, brown, or Muslim, there'd be some dead folks in the wake of that bus.

Because Texas.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

So what’s the spin from the cooks on this board? A secret communication channel between Trump Co and Alfa Bank? No big deal? I’m guessing we will hear more Hunter Biden stories this week about his love of whores. 

Between this and the revelation that Gomert, Bobo, Marge, and a few others had planning meetings with the insurrectionists shit better start getting real ASAP.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Between this and the revelation that Gomert, Bobo, Marge, and a few others had planning meetings with the insurrectionists shit better start getting real ASAP.  

Hunter Biden loves whores = nobody surprised.

Gomert, Bobo, Marge, and a few others had planning meetings with the insurrectionists = nobody surprised.

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hunter Biden loves whores = nobody surprised.

Gomert, Bobo, Marge, and a few others had planning meetings with the insurrectionists = nobody surprised.

It's that old thing about "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

Now that we have a Congress and a Justice department that will subpoena what they need shit's gonna get real. (of course, I'm still waiting for Gaetz to get arrested).

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It's that old thing about "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

Now that we have a Congress and a Justice department that will subpoena what they need shit's gonna get real. (of course, I'm still waiting for Gaetz to get arrested).

I think things are going to pick up.  I know that the Congressional Jan 6th supporters are just going to double-down and be cheered on, but the stuff that is coming out is not going to do the GOP much (probably not any) good  with moderates/independents.

Gaetz honestly feels like he's one (smallish) part of a much bigger investigation/whatever.  I mean, yeah, the allegations are really serious, but at the same time, when you look at the cast of characters down there in FL that are around him, it feels like he's a small fish.

• Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement