A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Has DJT put out a statement congratulating President Biden on building the greatest economy ever seen since the stock market hit a new high today?

No? Hm. That's surprising.

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

I just don’t see Trump avoiding a guilty verdict in Georgia. He’s on tape committing a crime, for crissakes.

Somehow, committing his crimes right out in the open allows him to get away with them. I don’t really understand it. But that appears to be the case. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Somehow, committing his crimes right out in the open allows him to get away with them. I don’t really understand it. But that appears to be the case. 

100% this. Our justice system doesn’t know how to deal with the brazenness, if that’s a word. 

I was actually commenting to a coworker earlier today that I think the speed at which information (or disinformation) moves today has made our justice system irrelevant, at least for the “rich” white people. 

What I mean is that by the time people charged with crimes or wrongdoing get to the point where they might be tried, they’ve had months or years to spew disinformation and pollute the public consciousness with whatever they want the truth to be.

Let’s say Dotard actually was found guilty for something (lol).  His cult wouldn’t believe it and even a lot of other people would just be sick of hearing about it. Politicians seeking re-election clearly would downplay it as well. 

No lessons would be learned. In fact, the lesson is that fascism works in the age of the internet. At least it has so far and I don’t see how we stop it. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

"and it's hurting our country badly."

That's the thing.  Most of this shit that he and his ilk are aggrieved about just isn't a very big deal.  Certainly not particularly relevant to the running of a country.

You may mock it but the thing you don't understand is that it's hurting our country bigly. Just today my Dutch girlfriend's mother sent me an email in which she said "you Americans remove Jefferson from the New Amsterdam (she's old school Dutch and refuses to call it New York) Public Library ... you're dead to me."  Friends from Botswanna and Myanmar said the same thing. You'd be surprised how much this hurts us in the eyes of the world. 

• Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You may mock it but the thing you don't understand is that it's hurting our country bigly. Just today my Dutch girlfriend's mother sent me an email in which she said "you Americans remove Jefferson from the New Amsterdam (she's old school Dutch and refuses to call it New York) Public Library ... you're dead to me."  Friends from Botswanna and Myanmar said the same thing. You'd be surprised how much this hurts us in the eyes of the world. 

I think this is sarcastic.

58 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Even more than Trump’s presidency?

42 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

its like, like

friday-song-hi.gif

what a fucking dolt

43 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Finally happening? 

That's actually the most soothing thing I've read in awhile.  Under a SPAC, he can merge Trump Org. assets that are in distress/work-out under the new entity, preserve the ones actually cash-flowing/not under debt duress, and pretend to spend a good chunk of the cap stack on the launch of this new media entity.  Great way to protect his underperforming businesses without public reporting.  

Maybe he's not going to have China nuke us to save himself some balloon payments.  This is an actual sane move that fucks over the people stupid enough to lend him money AND the people stupid enough to donate/invest money with him.  He launches some third-rate media platform for a couple years, we get to have a few laughs, and then he burns everything on his way to the grave leaving his kids holding the bag.  I mean, yeah, bad news---some radical supporters of his get wound up and pull off a few mass shootings but all-in-all, this probably gets him off the grid faster than a 2025 post-election Civil War.  

Only other reason he'd form a SPAC to pull this off is he thinks he'll be dead within 3 years.  Unless one of you truly business-savvy Trumpers wanna explain how this is 5-D chess known only to the Wharton Illuminati.  

23 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Edit:  Wish Twitter pics were not cut off:

FCL6YZ3WUAEJBua?format=png&name=900x900

The 24th rule of Trumpter is that if a Trumptard goes limp or taps out after getting bitch-slapped on Trumpter, the Trumpter fight is over ...

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

That's actually the most soothing thing I've read in awhile.  Under a SPAC, he can merge Trump Org. assets that are in distress/work-out under the new entity, preserve the ones actually cash-flowing/not under debt duress, and pretend to spend a good chunk of the cap stack on the launch of this new media entity.  Great way to protect his underperforming businesses without public reporting.  

Maybe he's not going to have China nuke us to save himself some balloon payments.  This is an actual sane move that fucks over the people stupid enough to lend him money AND the people stupid enough to donate/invest money with him.  He launches some third-rate media platform for a couple years, we get to have a few laughs, and then he burns everything on his way to the grave leaving his kids holding the bag.  I mean, yeah, bad news---some radical supporters of his get wound up and pull off a few mass shootings but all-in-all, this probably gets him off the grid faster than a 2025 post-election Civil War.  

Only other reason he'd form a SPAC to pull this off is he thinks he'll be dead within 3 years.  Unless one of you truly business-savvy Trumpers wanna explain how this is 5-D chess known only to the Wharton Illuminati.  

The voice I read this in was hilarious. I’m going to do all of your posts in that voice from now on. Sarcastic , yet somewhat serious, and in a kind of sing-songy way. 

sorry, it’s all I can do to stay sane. 

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The voice I read this in was hilarious. I’m going to do all of your posts in that voice from now on. Sarcastic , yet somewhat serious, and in a kind of sing-songy way. 

sorry, it’s all I can do to stay sane. 

I am starting to hear eerie music that is hard to understand clearly...Three Blind Mice, maybe?

What a fucking snowflake.  I mean at least make it sound all legal-ease...don't write "You can't disparage us.  And don't bother asking for a definition, hurting our feelings is complete subjective opinion.  Our mom will know it when she sees it."  

Donald Trump, "Thank you for allowing me to speak 'my truth' to you."  He's become what his people mock.  

Which of course, only further endears him to them.

14 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

perfect, no notes. 

That fourth slide is hilarious.

The only contribution Trump made to The Apprentice was to lend his absurd self to it.  And he only owned Miss Universe 45 years after its founding.

In addition to his general lack of business acumen, he has approximately zero media credentials.  One might think Murdochco would also go Logan Roy on his ass, too.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He has a new statement and this is really really dark:

treasonbytrump.png.e87ebc2b38bad283e7df5b510930c706.png

I don't have the official release, again, having trouble embedding twitter.

Now this just makes me so mad, because all it does is remind me of how divisive Obama was that time he rolled his sleeves up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fuck everything about that guy. I hope he dies painfully and slowly.

i'll quote myself from way back in this thread somewhere...

i hope he dies penniless and alone, preferably in prison, knowing all his children and his wives hate him and will celebrate his death.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement