A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Jefferson wrote the Constitution.
8AB9A171-A73C-47FB-AFD6-CB5CD84F9F8D.thumb.jpeg.34c40f89fa29d9b4a3281383ef538cb0.jpeg

So, funny thing…I’ve seen Jefferson’s handwritten draft of….the Declaration of Independence. On loan from? The New York public library.

Trump is so, so, so fucking dumb. And his cult worships him as a genius. He’s good at literally one thing: fooling the gullible into thinking he’s competent. If you’re one of the people who thinks he’s capable of holding the office, congrats, you’re part of that team!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump is so, so, so fucking dumb. And his cult worships him as a genius. He’s good at literally one thing: fooling the gullible into thinking he’s competent. If you’re one of the people who thinks he’s capable of holding the office, congrats, you’re part of that team!

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit about facts, and throws something out there because he's projecting that somebody will try and remove his name from something.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

So, funny thing…I’ve seen Jefferson’s handwritten draft of….the Declaration of Independence. On loan from? The New York public library.

Did you see it though or was it a copy?  I’ve seen National Treasure 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dotard excels at making situations worse. Good to bad, terrible to horrific and all for personal gain. 

Just spitballing, but I’m looking around at the antivax crowd getting fired. Also watching what’s being coined the great resignation. 

I expect Trump may latch onto this soon with some kind of general labor strike. A day or week without MAGAts on the job. 

Hope I’m wrong, but there is too much destructive upside. Solidify control, destroy recovery, get more people fired, create “victims”, weaken Biden…, basically just make shit worse 

wish this fucker would just die already 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Did you see it though or was it a copy?  I’ve seen National Treasure 

I’ve seen one of the Stone engravings in person, and if you wanted to convince me it was the real thing it wouldn’t be that hard, and I know a little bit about historic documents.

“Just yesterday, I had a man come up to me. A very big, burly man. He had tears in his eyes. He asked me, “Mr President”, I am still the president to these people, they know how the election was stolen, god love them. He said, “Mr President, why are the communists China party and the slimeball libs trying to steal Thomas Jefferson from us?” Tears we’re streaming down his face. This was a man who had seen action in all the wars, he had shot many krauts on the beaches at Norway, and yet he couldn’t stop crying at the thought of Thomas Jefferson being cancelled as the writer of our great Constitution. Sad.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

“Just yesterday, I had a man come up to me. A very big, burly man. He had tears in his eyes. He asked me, “Mr President”, I am still the president to these people, they know how the election was stolen, god love them. He said, “Mr President, why are the communists China party and the slimeball libs trying to steal Thomas Jefferson from us?” Tears we’re streaming down his face. This was a man who had seen action in all the wars, he had shot many krauts on the beaches at Norway, and yet he couldn’t stop crying at the thought of Thomas Jefferson being cancelled as the writer of our great Constitution. Sad.”

Rep for “Krauts”, you don’t see a lot of mild anti-Germanism these days and maybe it’s time to change that. 

6 hours ago, NAVY said:

Dotard excels at making situations worse. Good to bad, terrible to horrific and all for personal gain. 

Just spitballing, but I’m looking around at the antivax crowd getting fired. Also watching what’s being coined the great resignation. 

I expect Trump may latch onto this soon with some kind of general labor strike. A day or week without MAGAts on the job. 

Hope I’m wrong, but there is too much destructive upside. Solidify control, destroy recovery, get more people fired, create “victims”, weaken Biden…, basically just make shit worse 

wish this fucker would just die already 

Otherwise known as the date I can hit maga protestors with my truck if they're in the street, right?  Right?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Jefferson wrote the Constitution.

8AB9A171-A73C-47FB-AFD6-CB5CD84F9F8D.jpeg

"and it's hurting our country badly."

That's the thing.  Most of this shit that he and his ilk are aggrieved about just isn't a very big deal.  Certainly not particularly relevant to the running of a country.

• Hook 'Em 1

I thought NordicWay was that MLM company Ivanka started to sell Trump vodka, water, and steaks?  You know the Scandinavians are known for their clear distilled spirits and pristine freshwater. 

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Rep for “Krauts”, you don’t see a lot of mild anti-Germanism these days and maybe it’s time to change that. 

I got negged by some asshole for using that term in a post during the Olympics. And I’m half German on my mom’s side of the family.

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Not a single one of them watched Hamilton either

Of course not, they tried to cancel White Alexander Hamilton with People of Color Hamilton. 

It also got really fucking weird when Pence went to see a production of Hamilton in D.C. and he started throwing rolls of paper towels at the cast.  

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I got negged by some asshole for using that term in a post during the Olympics. And I’m half German on my mom’s side of the family.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well, at least you can make fun of the fucking Irish without anybody getting upset.

Listen here, my kraut mick friend.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

the Swiss were actually very amenable with the Germans during WWII.  And they've been hiding the world's secrets ever since.  

So, now...about the goddamn Italians.

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Good lord, we are a fucked country. Those should be 90%+ each. He's going to run again, win the primary, lose the general, and continue this shit.

I just don’t see Trump avoiding a guilty verdict in Georgia. He’s on tape committing a crime, for crissakes.

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement