A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

No reason she lost her life?  The reason is that you encouraged her to go there in the first place.  YOU are responsible for her death, you lying piece of shit.  

The libs killed her.  She'll be a speaker raising money on the grift train shortly, is she hasn't already boarded.  

44 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The libs killed her.  She'll be a speaker raising money on the grift train shortly, is she hasn't already boarded.  

Oh shit....that's a gold mine waiting to be exploited. Get with those folks that made the holographic Tupac and get them working on an Ashli Babbit version. I'm torn on whether you would make more money off the rubes holding court in stadium shows across the country, or if you would be better off setting up more intimate photobooth-like kiosks in malls cross the country, so Karens can pick up a sixer of cinnabons, and then pay $3.99 a minute for more private consultations with Ashli herself....

Why Not Both? / Why Don't We Have Both? | Know Your Meme

Edited by Blotto

Maybe just the shitty weekend playing tapes in my head, but he's going to run, and win, in 2024 isn't he? The middle 5 to 10 percent of the country that flip back and forth at election time are going to decide Biden is dull and incompetent because he's doing his job but isn't doing anything earth shattering. They'll vote for this idiot again. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Maybe just the shitty weekend playing tapes in my head, but he's going to run, and win, in 2024 isn't he? The middle 5 to 10 percent of the country that flip back and forth at election time are going to decide Biden is dull and incompetent because he's doing his job but isn't doing anything earth shattering. They'll vote for this idiot again. 

Mo Horn gets it.  Our country has a raging case of stupidity.  And it's terminal.

Just now, Neonmoon said:

If Trump wins again, my plans to live abroad will be expedited. This country will be dead to me. There would be too much stupidity to endure 

I'm retiring at the end of 2025, so unfortunately I'm going to have to stay here and take for a year before I can get out. 

Yes and no. @Mo Horn   A lot of this is pumped up by the media, not just the Newsmax media, but regular media because the Biden administration is working through policy and due to intentional obstruction and delay, yeah, that's rather boring to people who want lions, and fights, and taunting, and 'hold my beer' type action. So, it inflates the noise, as well as giving traction for those groundswell groups to coalesce.

In other words, we may see him run, but winning is going to take a LOT of underhanded sneakiness and corruption.

Bread and circuses because...

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes and no. @Mo Horn   A lot of this is pumped up by the media, not just the Newsmax media, but regular media because the Biden administration is working through policy and due to intentional obstruction and delay, yeah, that's rather boring to people who want lions, and fights, and taunting, and 'hold my beer' type action. So, it inflates the noise, as well as giving traction for those groundswell groups to coalesce.

In other words, we may see him run, but winning is going to take a LOT of underhanded sneakiness and corruption.

giphy.gif

At his rally in Iowa, both governor and senator bowed down to him, because he owns the GOP and they know they can't get elected without him. I'm obviously a liberal Democrat and think Biden is fine, but as you said we want to be entertained and he doesn't do it.

38 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5bee2d2801052a759b4cd9875c05f647.jpeg

help us covid, you’re our only hope. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5bee2d2801052a759b4cd9875c05f647.jpeg

help us covid, you’re our only hope. 

He's been vaccinated, probably already got the booster, and had Covid-19 so he is totally immune. He's lost a lot of votes due to it - which is truly sad - but I doubt it will make a difference.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

giphy.gif

150 days of games. 

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

If Trump wins again, my plans to live abroad will be expedited. This country will be dead to me. There would be too much stupidity to endure 

One of several reasons it wasn’t difficult for me to move to London. I miss my family, I miss my friends but for the long term, I’ll take this over the US and especially Texas. It’s not the Texas of my childhood and I don’t like the way it’s headed.

• Hook 'Em 4

Trump will be 77 in 2023 when he needs to begin campaigning in earnest. He is reliant on having a physical presence in front of a large crowd and he will have to be able to sustain this over multiple venues for months without a break. I just don’t see this happening without a significant cardiac event or stroke.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Trump will be 77 in 2023 when he needs to begin campaigning in earnest. He is reliant on having a physical presence in front of a large crowd and he will have to be able to sustain this over multiple venues for months without a break. I just don’t see this happening without a significant cardiac event or stroke.

So you are saying running again will kill him before the election?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So you are saying running again will kill him before the election?

I don’t know if it will kill him, but I can definitely see a moment of physical weakness like when Hillary got lightheaded at the 9/11 ceremony. That would absolutely ruin him to show that kind of weakness.

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This reminds me that I'm eligible for Canadian citizenship.  Probably should look into that.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I really hope the protocol office kept close watch on everything.

Y’all just know that band of grifting thieves wanted to steal everything.

My favorite part of that story is trying to find the rare Japanese whiskey.

Spoiler

They drank it that night. Which I would have done as well.

I don’t know if it will kill him, but I can definitely see a moment of physical weakness like when Hillary got lightheaded at the 9/11 ceremony. That would absolutely ruin him to show that kind of weakness.

He almost died from a fake virus a month before Election Day and still almost won
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Remember the video of him struggling to walk down a ramp?  Didn't move the needle even a little bit.

The pull of the cult is too strong my man.  He could go full Weekend-at-Bernie's and the cult would still vote for him because the radical left eats babies and are all a bunch of pedos who want to come take away their precious black rifles.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

dude, they don't care if he's dead.  if he's on the ballot, he'll win (at least the r nom).

when i said to count on covid, i meant that enough trumpers will die to tilt the voting.  of course with all the new election laws, that probably won't matter either.

i'm starting to think we'll need to live through an actual coup and the eventual breakup of the gop.  it'll be a 6-8 year process.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

55 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don't see the other guy doing it as well TBH

40 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Remember the video of him struggling to walk down a ramp?  Didn't move the needle even a little bit.

The pull of the cult is too strong my man.  He could go full Weekend-at-Bernie's and the cult would still vote for him because the radical left eats babies and are all a bunch of pedos who want to come take away their precious black rifles.

31 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

dude, they don't care if he's dead.  if he's on the ballot, he'll win (at least the r nom).

when i said to count on covid, i meant that enough trumpers will die to tilt the voting.  of course with all the new election laws, that probably won't matter either.

i'm starting to think we'll need to live through an actual coup and the eventual breakup of the gop.  it'll be a 6-8 year process.

There aren’t enough true believers to put him over the top. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

I don't see the other guy doing it as well TBH

I was never a big Biden guy, in fact he was firmly in my bottom 1/3 of Dem candidates when the dem primaries got underway. Whatever, he wasnt Trump so he got my vote and I would do so again. I'm a single issue voter at this point: FUCK TRUMP, FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HE STANDS FOR, AND FUCK ANYONE THAT ENABLED THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT. pretty simple on my end. 

But the thought of Biden campaigning in 24 and then running the country from 24 to 28, depresses me. I assumed that Kamala would have to step up and impress for the likely run in 24, but she's basically invisible. Biden vs. Trump  in 24 will likely be another referendum on how much of a shitbag you think Trump is, mixed with a bit of "hows the economy doing under Biden", and "is our country on fire". I don't expect things to be going well on economic or cultural fronts in the US, so I fear we're proper fucked. On the plus side, if anyone can fuck it up, it would be dotard and his team of dipshits.

• Hook 'Em 7

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

He literally won an election 5 years ago.  He didn't lose by a lot (in the only states that mattered) 1 year ago.  And there are a shitload more ignorant swing voters than you think.

A metric shitton of people thought that he couldn't win in 2016.  They were very, very wrong to think that.  Don't repeat that mistake.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He literally won an election 5 years ago.  He didn't lose by a lot (in the only states that mattered) 1 year ago.  And there are a shitload more ignorant swing voters than you think.

A metric shitton of people thought that he couldn't win in 2016.  They were very, very wrong to think that.  Don't repeat that mistake.

I will say, one of the things happening in Biden's dip in polling is coming from independents/soft Republicans who voted for Biden.  When they're asked if they regret their vote or would vote for Trump this time, a vast majority still say no. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

and there aren't enough people who give a shit about his health to make him a non-factor.  he came way too close to getting reelected 11 months ago after being an absolutely miserable president.

i said this back in october of 2020 - i give him better odds to win in 2024 than in november.  i stand by that.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yeah Biden ain’t running in 2024. He’s old as fuck. I want to believe Kamala can win, and I hope she does, it will basically be a referendum on racism. If Trump wins, I won’t live in a country that openly embraces white supremacism. 

2024 will be about turnout regardless of who's on the ballot.  they shouldn't even go through the trouble of debates, because issues won't matter.  it's a team sport now.  you're either a trumper or you're not.  if trump is not on the ballot, a farther right version of him will be.  and that person will spout the same bullshit.  not because he believes it, but because he thinks that's what wins you elections.  and it is.

once again, the dem will win by millions of votes (my guess is ~10mm) and it'll come down to 5 states.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yeah Biden ain’t running in 2024. He’s old as fuck. I want to believe Kamala can win, and I hope she does, it will basically be a referendum on racism. If Trump wins, I won’t live in a country that openly embraces white supremacism. 

There are a shitload of people who don’t like Harris and it has nothing to do w race or gender. My worry w her is low turnout. 

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I predicted he would win the nomination when it was clear the rest of the dumbfucks wouldn’t drop out align behind a single other candidate. I didn’t predict a win in the general election but I was not surprised he won. I also was confident Biden would win in 2020. I am confident Trump won’t win in 2024. Fat old and stupid will sink him unless the dems really fuck up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

There are a shitload of people who don’t like Harris and it has nothing to do w race or gender. My worry w her is low turnout. 

I understand that people may not like her and it has nothing to do with race or gender. That doesn’t refute my point that if Donald Trump, a known racist and sexist, wins, it will mean our country is racist and sexist

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

My worry is that she drives high turnout from team R because she has the audacity to have dark skin and a vagina.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement