A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

us-national-debt.jpg

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

The US defaulting on its debt hurts the US, which is his only goal. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think it’s also possible that Trump has no clue what the debt ceiling is, what it’s for, or how it works. 

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

there-was-one-cruiser.gif

I am of two minds.  Either he honestly has zero clue about the ramifications of all this or, (and I believe this is more likely) he is so angry that he lost, that he wants to ruin the US in revenge.  I actually think he is that fucking selfish.  What a horrific human being he is.

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am of two minds.  Either he honestly has zero clue about the ramifications of all this or, (and I believe this is more likely) he is so angry that he lost, that he wants to ruin the US in revenge.  I actually think he is that fucking selfish.  What a horrific human being he is.

whynotboth.gif

He is unquestionably the most horrific human being with whom most of us will ever cohabit this Earth. However, he is also a dumbass of epic proportions. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

So with covid and all I didn’t see my parents much over the last 2 years and when I did it was when they were staying with my brother in Scottsdale…

Mom’s bday and Dad can’t make the game anymore so I visited them for the weekend.  On way to my old home from the airport, I saw some amazing trucks.  And what was on them was even more amazing…

04EFA700-EBF8-4500-85B0-D20F946A29DD.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

whynotboth.gif

He is unquestionably the most horrific human being with whom most of us will ever cohabit this Earth. However, he is also a dumbass of epic proportions. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Yes it’s very clearly both.  This is what’s scary.  An asshole that big, who isn’t truly dumber than a box of rocks, would be the end of humanity as we know it.  
In the past, I’d have said no way, this country would not allow that…but trump showed we don’t have nearly as many checks and balances as one would hope.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Didn't see this posted (SIAP):

This is the first year Trump was not included in the Forbes richest people in 25 years:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2021/10/05/trump-misses-forbes-list-first-time-25-years/6009431001/

Former President Donald Trump was not included on the annual Forbes 400 ranking of the wealthiest Americans – the first time he hasn’t made the cut in 25 years.  

Forbes reported the former president is worth an estimated $2.5 billion, which is $400 million short of the cutoff to make this year’s list.  

Trump’s wealth is down $600 million since the start of the pandemic, according to the outlet. The drop is largely a result of big-city properties, which make up much of Trump's fortune, taking a hit during the pandemic.  

Trump ranked 339 on the list in 2020, down from 275 in 2019. 

Trump had made the list every year from 1996 to 2020. He also made the list every year from 1982 to 1989.  

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Didn't see this posted (SIAP):

This is the first year Trump was not included in the Forbes richest people in 25 years:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2021/10/05/trump-misses-forbes-list-first-time-25-years/6009431001/

Former President Donald Trump was not included on the annual Forbes 400 ranking of the wealthiest Americans – the first time he hasn’t made the cut in 25 years.  

Forbes reported the former president is worth an estimated $2.5 billion, which is $400 million short of the cutoff to make this year’s list.  

Trump’s wealth is down $600 million since the start of the pandemic, according to the outlet. The drop is largely a result of big-city properties, which make up much of Trump's fortune, taking a hit during the pandemic.  

Trump ranked 339 on the list in 2020, down from 275 in 2019. 

Trump had made the list every year from 1996 to 2020. He also made the list every year from 1982 to 1989.  

Yeah his actual worth is about -3B, but who’s counting?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah his actual worth is about -3B, but who’s counting?

Yeah, the debt load he's carrying on properties nearing default is comical.  Not sure he can find another Deutsche Bank or Bank of Estonia to bail him out.

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

He'll find someone/someway.  He always does.  The dude makes John Gotti look like velcro. 

They did the math on what we would make with his own channel.  Like a $10 a month subscription service with zero original content…he would be out of debt in 2 months.  

37 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So with covid and all I didn’t see my parents much over the last 2 years and when I did it was when they were staying with my brother in Scottsdale…

Mom’s bday and Dad can’t make the game anymore so I visited them for the weekend.  On way to my old home from the airport, I saw some amazing trucks.  And what was on them was even more amazing…

04EFA700-EBF8-4500-85B0-D20F946A29DD.jpeg

Too Oklahoma;Didn't read

40 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Holy shit. The death skull with the Trump combover is perfect. He kills people, democracy, and societal norms with equal fervor.

This guy is a combat veteran supporting a guy who got five deferments and was ultimately classified as ineligible because of fake bone spurs in his feet.

• Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This guy is a combat veteran supporting a guy who got five deferments and was ultimately classified as ineligible because of fake bone spurs in his feet.

Yeah, pretty amazing how many combat vets supported a draft dodger, who most likely mocked those who couldn't avoid the draft.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Holy shit. The death skull with the Trump combover is perfect. He kills people, democracy, and societal norms with equal fervor.

The Trumpkin nuts in the GOP pushing anti-vaxx shit are helping kill off the Vietnam vets and their spouses, so I'm guessing it's like poetry or something.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-senators-ignored-trump-voted-democrats-debt-ceiling-2021-10

Of course he did. He’s never paid his bills before. Why start now?

What a complete and utter shitbag.

I love it, because that's another 10 or 11 Senators that Trump will try and primary now.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

And it REALLY exploded after 3/21/2020.

Meanwhile, Trump has 900 million dollars worth of loans coming due:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/19/trump-will-have-900-million-of-loans-coming-due-in-his-second-term-if-hes-reelected/?sh=4059c6c5f376

He’s hoping to get another deferment from Deutche Bank (like the one he, as a sitting president received that has deferred the principal payments on his money losing DC hotel) 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She’s white. It’s all good. Dead serious. She’s fine with the Trumpkins, for that reason alone.

I was a little disappointed that she no longer had the British accent.  I find that kind of hot.  Terrible human.  Carry on.

On 10/8/2021 at 12:34 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

They did the math on what we would make with his own channel.  Like a $10 a month subscription service with zero original content…he would be out of debt in 2 months.  

I don't understand how or why he hasn't done this yet.  It would dwarf fox news.

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't understand how or why he hasn't done this yet.  It would dwarf fox news.

He doesn't have startup capital and he doesn't have expertise.

There's a reason his website was a pathetic failure in spite of the fact that a straight C average computer science undergrad could have made millions off of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There's a reason his website was a pathetic failure in spite of the fact that a straight C average computer science undergrad could have made millions off of it.

Some ACC students taking a few of the web design courses in the evenings/on weekends, after working their regular jobs, could have don't something so much better.

Hell, there's so many read-made WordPress themes out there, Barron could have whipped something up in an afternoon.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement