A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

From left to right: Jefferson, Reagan, Washington, Trump (he's the leader), Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Lt. Winters from Band of Brothers.

A preliminary sketch also included BA Baracus who was omitted for fear of copyright infringement.  

Edited by Bojack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It looks like the battle is over, and these nimrods just destroyed America.

That's exactly what the painting represents.

One of the OG Pro-America mottos is "Don't Tread On Me".  Look at Trump's feet.  He is treading on that snake.

They don't even hid the fact their goal is to destroy America for their financial benefit.

Trump is going after Republicans who voted for the infrastructure bill, even if their constituents wanted it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/west-virginia-house-race-mooney-mckinley-trump-infrastructure/index.html

If George Soros was spending money to push Trump into attacking Republicans, he's getting his money's worth.

Let's hope that Trump ramps up his attacks on Republicans.

He took the wheel of the hate engine and how he's steering it towards its creators. Their worst nightmare other than a fair, equal, and just government.

I await his next email.

Please help me stop the RINOs who kowtowed to Nutty Nancy Pelosi and passed the so-called infrastructure bill. If this stands it will be known as the biggest loser disaster ever designed to keep America from being Great Again.

I know you're a patriot who has been one of my biggest supporters. Now is the time to stand up again for America. When the donor list is brought to me tonight, I know I will see your name near the top.

Today only, your donation will be matched at 500%

I know you won't let me or America down.

1422703550_TrumpSig.png.eb0aba4cba1711e87d33128761752e9f.png

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump is going after Republicans who voted for the infrastructure bill, even if their constituents wanted it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/west-virginia-house-race-mooney-mckinley-trump-infrastructure/index.html

If George Soros was spending money to push Trump into attacking Republicans, he's getting his money's worth.

But, but he LOVES America, why would/should he be against the Bill if it helps America? 

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And yet, Republicans that didn’t vote for it are already touting funding coming to their districts.  

Half the dudes are wearing standard LBE without body armor, but not TFG. Reagan clearly thinks Trump is a bitch. 

It’s super weird that in a bizarro fantasy painting the guy would emphasize trigger discipline and hearing protection. Like that’s what would take this into uncanny valley territory. 

And yet, Republicans that didn’t vote for it are already touting funding coming to their districts.  

I would prioritize projects in the districts of the reps that supported it. If it runs out before getting to the no vote districts, tough shit. Otherwise, there’s little incentive to cross the aisle on anything if you still get yours.
  • Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

That is some serious derangement.  Even for Trump.

Would be so much better if he began campaigning against any of those Senators that were up for reelection next year, as well as any Republicans, House or Senate, who brag about it helping their district whether they voted for it or not.

Can you imagine being part of trump’s ‘yes’ crew ?

someone shoots out ‘broken old crow’ ! Everyone waits for trump‘s reaction. He likes it, then the high-fives breakout and someone wanting to move up spews - ‘GREAT ONE BOSS !!!’

trump nods his head in approval, thinking ‘I did come up with a good one !’ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He sounds well.

How can something be bad for the country yet simultaneously give the Democrats a great political gift, a big victory, and the wind at their back?

TFG should want the Democratic Party to pass bad legislation, which would increase the likelihood of Republican victory in the mid-term and 2024 elections  

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

On the plus side, it appears he is proofreading now. 

Probably put a high school aged grandkid on the payroll.  Gotta convert that donation grift.  Probably got them an office at full pre-covid rates in Trump tower as their office too.

Edited by TexasEd

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The ever dwindling Maga crowd will eat that up. They’re eating their own and I love it 

I have no idea who sent up the bat signal today, but I spotted two "Let's go Brandon" t-shirts in the wild and the crazy old coot down the street was hanging a big banner in his front yard.  He'll get reported to the HOA, doubt those useless fucks will do anything despite it being clearly against our regs but you never know.

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

and the crazy old coot down the street was hanging a big banner in his front yard.  He'll get reported to the HOA, doubt those useless fucks will do anything despite it being clearly against our regs but you never know.

I never understood people like that, who claim they hate big government and then choose to live in an area with a strict HOA.

Every accusation is a confession, yada yada yada.

39 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I have no idea who sent up the bat signal today, but I spotted two "Let's go Brandon" t-shirts in the wild and the crazy old coot down the street was hanging a big banner in his front yard.  He'll get reported to the HOA, doubt those useless fucks will do anything despite it being clearly against our regs but you never know.

Just preparing for JFK Jr's big return. It's for real really gonna happen for real this time. Seriously, for real.

Edited by 'stache

2 hours ago, HornPhD said:

How can something be bad for the country yet simultaneously give the Democrats a great political gift, a big victory, and the wind at their back?

TFG should want the Democratic Party to pass bad legislation, which would increase the likelihood of Republican victory in the mid-term and 2024 elections  

this is the best media coverage i've seen the dems get in months.

18 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

He sounds well.

"As far as I can tell, your entire post-presidency is nothing more than a solitary man with a gold-plated resort bungalow which may nor may not contain a chicken."

-Dean Jones

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement