A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I just realized PeePee Tapes LLC is probably already registered in California, and pretty much every variation of the theme as well. 

But we need to nominate 12 public domain photos, and caption them all. 

These are a must:

Upside Down Bible 

Hurricane Sharpie 

Dont Look At Eclipse 

Get Off My Lawn

Filet-O-Grift 

Two Hands Sippy Water 

Helsinki Bitch 

The one in the Cabinet Room where his eyes are all dilated and bloodshot and he's beginning a drool from the corner of his mouth and his mutters, "I love errrbody."  It was actually a video obviously, but we can screenshot it, no?  

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

5uxlwy.jpg.381b26bca8d27662b00a43dc93597f1a.jpg

He knew he was in trouble with the Evangelical right after that Bloomberg interview where he couldn't quote any verses.  That prompted him to bring on Pence.  I thought he was fucked with that voting bloc after that, but after I saw how much more that made them want to gargle his balls even more.  After that, photos of him not understanding how to negotiate the holding of a bible correctly no longer even raised an eyebrow.  If nothing else, it probably changed the way they print bibles now to make it easier for stupid people to handle the holy scripture.  

"Mr. Trump, which would say is your favorite testament?"

"Oh, I like 'em all about the same I guess..."

"All the same?  Dude, there's two."  

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I just realized PeePee Tapes LLC is probably already registered in California, and pretty much every variation of the theme as well. 

But we need to nominate 12 public domain photos, and caption them all. 

These are a must:

Upside Down Bible 

Hurricane Sharpie 

Dont Look At Eclipse 

Get Off My Lawn

Filet-O-Grift 

Two Hands Sippy Water 

Helsinki Bitch 

Perhaps the Upside Down Testing Kit, which was a harbinger of things to come.

Also:

The Flag Hug

Picture yourself when you're getting old
Sat by the fireside a-pondering on
Picture book, pictures of your mama
Taken by your papa, a long time ago
Picture book of people with each other
To prove they love each other, a long ago

Na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na
Picture book, picture book

A picture of you in your birthday suit
You sat in the sun on a hot afternoon
Picture book, your mama and your papa
And fat old uncle Charlie out cruising with their friends

Picture book, a holiday in August
Outside a bed and breakfast in sunny Southend
Picture book when you were just a baby
Those days when you were happy, a long time ago

Na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na

Picture book
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
A-scooby-dooby-doo

Picture book
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
A-scooby-dooby-doo

Picture book, pictures of your mama
Taken by your papa, a long time ago
Long time ago, long time ago
Long time ago
Yeah, yeah, yeah

• Hook 'Em 1

He knew he was in trouble with the Evangelical right after that Bloomberg interview where he couldn't quote any verses.  That prompted him to bring on Pence.  I thought he was fucked with that voting bloc after that, but after I saw how much more that made them want to gargle his balls even more.  After that, photos of him not understanding how to negotiate the holding of a bible correctly no longer even raised an eyebrow.  If nothing else, it probably changed the way they print bibles now to make it easier for stupid people to handle the holy scripture.  
"Mr. Trump, which would say is your favorite testament?"
"Oh, I like 'em all about the same I guess..."
"All the same?  Dude, there's two."  

Shouldn’t all Christians favor the New Testament? You know, the Christian part.

32 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Shouldn’t all Christians favor the New Testament? You know, the Christian part.

Trump would go with the Old Testament.  More smiting and less mercy.

58 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

My Administration did absolutely nothing other than politicize a pandemic. It was unprecedented!

At some point even his dumbass base is to be over bitching about Hilary.  His argument style is nothing more than rubber/glue.  Want to know who experienced a witch hunt?  Hilary Clinton.

Edited by Bullneck

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

FEqgOwzWYAwNjrB?format=jpg&name=small
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

At some point even his dumbass base is to be over bitching about Hilary.  His argument style is nothing more than rubber/glue.  Want to know who experienced a witch hunt?  Hilary Clinton.

Has his dumbass base ever asked why he didn't investigate Hillary and lock her up like he bragged about doing?

spacer.png

Your favorite president writing the inaugural speech delivered to the largest inauguration crowd in history.

For the eBook version, I've included this one. 

spacer.png

Melania shows her love for your favorite president with low five.

There's a whole chapter on umbrellas!

190403195517-trump-umbrella-off-af1.jpg

Me closing an umbrella.

spacer.png

Me sharing an umbrella.

spacer.png

Here I am stowing an umbrella like nobody has ever done before.

spacer.png

Nobody is more presidential than me. It's not even close. Here I am getting ready for a solemn remembrance of 9/11 victims.

You'll have to buy the book to see more. Show your patriotism and buy this book.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Meet up in any way related to this from two years ago? Maybe working through the deets?

Trump’s foreign luxury resorts collide with his South Korea diplomacy

As Trump traveled to South Korea, a business deal was expanding between the Trump family business and a company partly owned by the Korean government.

SEOUL, South Korea — While visiting South Korea over the weekend, President Donald Trump tried to strike a deal with President Moon Jae-in to get more companies to invest in the United States.

But even as he pushed American interests, a partner of Trump’s namesake company is aggressively expanding plans to build luxury Trump-branded resorts in Indonesia — and the project involves a construction company partly owned by the South Korean government.

It’s not clear whether Trump brought up the Indonesia projects during his talks with Moon. But the meeting represented the latest example of the blurred lines between Trump’s official diplomatic work and his business interests.

The expansion of the project that now has the South Korean government attached to it seems to run afoul — at least in spirit — of Trump’s pledge that the Trump Organization will not enter into any new foreign deals while in office.

The project in question got more complicated, ethics-wise, when the developer of a Trump luxury resort signed a previously unreported $120 million contract last September with a construction company — partly owned by the South Korean government — to build a six-star hotel, an 18-hole golf course and theme park that has been compared to Disney World. A company statement announcing the contract with Posco said financing would come from KEB Bank and IBK Securities, a state-owned bank of Korea.

The developer, MNC Land, inked an agreement with Posco E&C Indonesia to build what is being billed as “Trump Community” in Lido City, Indonesia. Posco also expects to build a second Trump resort in Bali, Indonesia, a company official said in a previously reported statement.

“In addition to the new town development project in Lido, we expect to receive orders for the Bali Trump Resort Project,” a Posco E&C official said in the statement.

In a little-noticed company update in February, MNC wrote that an “aggressive global expansion” of the Trump international portfolio was underway with “numerous projects in the pipeline.” The document doesn’t provide details of the projects.

Trump’s ongoing business deals have spurred questions about whether his actions as president are based on what’s best for the country or what’s best for his company’s bottom line.

Rest of article here: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/01/trump-resort-south-korea-government-1390736

Gangnam style.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

For the record, we became a net petroleum exporter, briefly, in 2020, on the basis of exports of propane and refined products.  We remained a net importer of crude oil. https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

Ironically, the LPG exports that probably boosted us into net exporter territory, briefly, happened because China waived tariffs it had imposed in response to Trump's tariffs.

Edited by TwiceHorn

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement