A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

50 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

After TFG tested positive.

Oh, and then he blamed military families for him getting Covid, when he gave it to them having knowingly shown up at the event after testing positive.

But thank god he didn't wear a tan suit or buy a Le Crueuset pan.

It's honestly incredible how far we've fallen in half a decade.  Ten years ago, this would be the biggest political scandal since Nixon.  Today, 40% of the country is applauding his efforts to try and take out Biden.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I don’t think attempted murder charges would be out of line. 

Fucking BRAZIL did this to Bolsonaro.  Not that anything will happen, but just think about that.  BRAZIL is taking more action against their piece of shit leader than we will against this asshole.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Shocking, but not shocking. A lot of us here speculated at the time that he knew he had it at the debate. Considering Biden was 78 at the time, I don’t think attempted murder charges would be out of line. 

I thought I had lost the ability to be outraged anymore.  Although at this point, and for a long time, my outrage is not a trump, but at his many, many enablers.  The same people who yelled and screamed about respecting the troops, and used that as a sword to go after Kapernick and others, are crickets over trump going to an event with military families, knowing he had Covid, discouraging these military family members from doing the one thing that could have helped protect them from getting Covid from trump (masking), and then lying and blaming military families for giving trump covid, when he knowingly spread it to them.  But none of this shit matters, so long as you have a facebook page with lots of eagles and flags.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Just now, lemonlime said:

I thought I had lost the ability to be outraged anymore.  Although at this point, and for a long time, my outrage is not a trump, but at his many, many enablers.  The same people who yelled and screamed about respecting the troops, and used that as a sword to go after Kapernick and others, are crickets over trump going to an event with military families, knowing he had Covid, discouraging these military family members from doing the one thing that could have helped protect them from getting Covid from trump (masking), and then lying and blaming military families for giving trump covid, when he knowingly spread it to them.  But none of this shit matters, so long as you have a facebook page with lots of eagles and flags.

You know the Nazis had lots of Eagles and Flags.  They didn't have facebook though.  They sure as shit had a lot of posters though.  I need to bring back propaganda posters, retro is totally the fad right now.  

Just now, Lobo said:

You know the Nazis had lots of Eagles and Flags.  They didn't have facebook though.  They sure as shit had a lot of posters though.  I need to bring back propaganda posters, retro is totally the fad right now.  

Just put a few trump flags in your yard.

And the saddest part about all this is that now Meadows has taken the most important part of his testimony from trump trying to overthrow the government, and obscuring that by trump knowingly spreading Covid germs to Biden and military families

And still, plant enough flags in your yards, and none of this fucking matters.

Yep, he's no dummy.  Now the media is caught up talking about how Trump unnecessarily put Biden and others in harm's way at the debates while being Covid-positive.  Something none of his followers will give fuck one about.  And the what Meadows knew about 1/6 is now a footnote.  

Kinda like yesterday's reveal by the Epstein pilot that Trump flew on that place many times despite having his own plane.  Instead, all we're talking about is "What the fuck was John Glenn doing on there?"  

44 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

And the saddest part about all this is that now Meadows has taken the most important part of his testimony from trump trying to overthrow the government, and obscuring that by trump knowingly spreading Covid germs to Biden and military families

Yep, Meadows is using this as a distraction from the really bad stuff that's about to come out. And of course cable news will fall for it like a dog chasing a squirrel. 

46 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Mother fucking this.  The most depressing thing to me is how many of my fellow Americans think this asshat is fit to be President again!  No only that, that he's far and away their preferred candidate to represent their party.  Christ on a cracker that fills me with despair.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oh I just started randomly hitting her posts, like she does mine.  Wanted to see what it was like to be a vapid cunt. Pretty overrated tbh. 

@Walden Ponderer what value does it provide?  Seriously.  Negs for posts that aren’t even remotely inflammatory. It’s ignorant af and I find it comical from a poster that thinks as much as she does of herself.  

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

@Walden Ponderer what value does it provide?  Seriously.  Negs for posts that aren’t even remotely inflammatory. It’s ignorant af and I find it comical from a poster that thinks as much as she does of herself.  

I neg anybody who complains about neg. Simple as that.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It's honestly incredible how far we've fallen in half a decade.  Ten years ago, this would be the biggest political scandal since Nixon.  Today, 40% of the country is applauding his efforts to try and take out Biden.

It’s striking too that I’m actually heartened when people such as yourself still notice how far we’ve fallen, with no clear bottom in sight. Now imagine kids growing up in this environment with limited personal witness of decency in our public square. Then imagine their kids one day, a generation even more removed and fully inculcated during the New Normal. Maybe, just maybe, that’s gonna end badly. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Degenerate Gardner said:

It’s striking too that I’m actually heartened when people such as yourself still notice how far we’ve fallen, with no clear bottom in sight. Now imagine kids growing up in this environment with limited personal witness of decency in our public square. Then imagine their kids one day, a generation even more removed and fully inculcated during the New Normal. Maybe, just maybe, that’s gonna end badly. 

learned a new word today. thanks.

Spousal Privilege?  No ma'am, that's not applicable here. 

Executive Privilege?  Well, ma'am...he was the President at the time, not you. 

Diplomatic Immunity?  I mean, you're from Slovenia.  But you're not a registered diplomat from that country nor do you represent the U.S. abroad.

Cooperative Immunity?  You're not under criminal indictment, that doesn't apply here.

What about Qualified Immunity?  You're not a police officer! 

What about my jackets?  I have wonderful jackets. 

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Diplomatic Immunity?  I mean, you're from Slovenia.  But you're not a registered diplomat from that country nor do you represent the U.S. abroad.

Cooperative Immunity?  You're not under criminal indictment, that doesn't apply here.

You forgot "suck your dick for a nickel". 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Well every close Trump ally is going to be asked about this.  So let's let our resident Trumpers get out ahead of this thing.  Tell us fellow MAGA Surly-folks, what's the party line here on the Captain fingering Trump as a passenger on the Epstein plane to the USVI?  
A.  He's a deep state operative.  Probably in bed with Antifa/BLM.  
B.  The Captain is being coerced or bribed to say Trump was on those flights.  (Yeah, 'cause being caught lying in a federal district court judge is so lucrative these days...never mind the glamorous prison sentence that federal perjury carries with it)
C.  The Captain is just mistaken.  He thinks he saw Trump, but it was just John Glenn or George Mitchell.  You know how 5'10" octogenarians with white hair/no hair are often mistaken for 6'4"/280# behemoths with flowing golden hair?  Celebrity pilot or no celebrity pilot, even long before his Presidency, if you saw Donald Trump in person...you'd know you saw Donald Trump in person.
D.  Trump was on the plane as the Captain says.  But those flights were not to visit Epstein's island retreat, but rather for business purposes to look at potential properties in Florida and the Caribbean for the Trump Organization to acquire.  Epstein was kind enough to offer his very rich, very successful friend-Donald Trump a spot on his plane even though Trump had his own much larger, much more fantastic plane at the time.  This can further be corroborated by the fact that Trump later did use his plane to visit some of those same places as a follow-up to his initial business trips on Epstein's plane.  This can be proven by looking at the jet fuel/FBO costs that were business deducted on Trump's tax retu............Uh wait.  Never mind on that one.
E.  Okay, Trump was on that plane flying to that Island.  But he had no idea what went on there.  He thought it was a typical, "Bros only, no wives, no families" type of trip.  When his assistant asked what to pack and he replied, "No golf clubs, there's no course there.  No beachwear/swimwear, I don't like water---yes, I realize it's an island.  No hunting, no fishing, no sporting, just business attire and something to sleep in.  And some extra long ties."  And that's totally not weird or anything.  Just 8 guys flying in a private jet to an island featuring some bungalows and I guess........board games?  
F.  Okay Trump was on the plane and he knew it was a weird place and a weird trip with weird guys, but he didn't participate in anything.  If anything, Q was already in touch with him about getting in these guy's inner circle to eventually rise to the Oval and expose their web of sex trafficking.  
Can't wait to hear what some of y'all have to say on this. 

Qanon Public Thought: The Captain lied and Trump being on a flight doesnt mean anything and Trump doesnt drink or party

Qanon Internal Thought: Im envious of Trump. I wish I could score with hot teenagers. I better scrub my hard drive another time.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Qanon Internal Thought: Im envious of Trump. I wish I could score with hot teenagers. I better scrub my hard drive another time.

I really am curious what percentage of Q followers are registered sex offenders. No way to know without an official membership list, but I'm pretty damned sure it's a disproportionate number.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I really am curious what percentage of Q followers are registered sex offenders. No way to know without an official membership list, but I'm pretty damned sure it's a disproportionate number.

ill guess 50%

im much more curious the % drawing a check from govt, fed or state 

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

D1m85BHVAAAYEM9.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

D1m85BHVAAAYEM9.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

eh, it was less about the tweet than the fact that he continues to not carry tfg's water anymore. guess having your boss try to kill you will do that

Mike Pence is an asshole. My wife’s former subordinate knows him personally and confirmed it. 

Trump chose pence to court the religious vote. Does he think he doesn’t need them anymore, or will get their vote anyway?  

or are all future presidential elections just a dog and pony show where gop controlled state leges will select the gop candidate from now on so voting blocs matter as much as point totals in Who’s Line is it Anyway?

• Hook 'Em 2

52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Trump chose pence to court the religious vote. Does he think he doesn’t need them anymore, or will get their vote anyway?  

This is a joke, right?

Shit, they've made him their new deity. They were claiming he was the new King Cyrus in 2016. He's only improved in their eyes.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement