A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Grifting 101.

And it wouldn't surprise me if more than a few of those people actually give no shits about Trump or even politics in general.  It's not that much different than some TV show catches on, or a new fad or a new toy series or whatever, and somebody throws up a website about it to monetize off of it, or creates some shitty Amazon products (t-shirts, bumper stickers, journals, etc.) and drop ships them.

This is just taking that and applying it to the real world.

1. Figure out nearby areas that voted heavily for Trump.
  2. Find a cheap space with decent visibility.  Doesn't matter how much of a dump there is around the space, as most of the customers are going to be people passing by/passing through and you are not concerned with repeat traffic.
  3. Get on Amazon or better yet, save money and get on one of the various websites out of China that's pumping out this stuff (and/or grab the graphics off the web and you can upload them to the t-shirt/flag/etc. places online) and get a few thousand bucks of inventory.
  4. Spend a couple of hundred and pump out some big banners/signs, maybe do some targeted FB advertising.
  5. Sit back and profit.

So is this easier or harder than selling panties?

Hey Huckabee!  Now do a video of all the time Trump ended a speech, especially in our darkest hours of Covid, with "May God Bless You!  And May God Bless the United States of America!"  The most frequently said phrase by U.S. Presidents since the dawn of radio, and he could only be bothered to say it less than two handfuls of times in 5 years.  

Here's about as close as he ever got to saying it correctly:

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Hey Huckabee!  Now do a video of all the time Trump ended a speech, especially in our darkest hours of Covid, with "May God Bless You!  And May God Bless the United States of America!"  The most frequently said phrase by U.S. Presidents since the dawn of radio, and he could only be bothered to say it less than two handfuls of times in 5 years.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

The United what? Church? Was he drunk?

With all due respect to our little Chilean friend, their celebration is nothing compared to the bacchanalian fervor with which the World will celebrate this man's death.  Millions in other timezones on other continents will rise from their slumber to take the streets in revelry.  Millions of Americans, at the exact same moment, will declare they will be out sick the next day for work.  40 weeks later, instead of the usual 10,000 babies born a day in the U.S., the number will likely be 20,000 ("we don't need a condom tonight honey, he dead!").  You won't be able to get an Uber, but the booze will flow in the streets.  Fireworks, hookers, Metallica playing 'The Star Spangled Banner' from atop the Washington Monument in an impromptu concert.  I'll probably try heroin for the first time.  I dunno, still hashing out the plans.

53 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How long until Trump claims that no one throughout history has done more for the Jewish people than he has?

While I dont recall a specific instance of him claiming that, I'd frankly be shocked if he hasnt made that claim at some point. I can picture that fat fuck in his suit and maga hat rattle that off in my mind as naturally as the rest of us saying 1+1=2. He's that fucking ignorant and self absorbed.  

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Of course they love Israel more than the Jews, they need them for the Rapture to happen but then they can all die.

That, and unlike the vast majority of evangelicals, they've actually been to Israel, know someone who has lived there, or lived there themselves.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

While I dont recall a specific instance of him claiming that, I'd frankly be shocked if he hasnt made that claim at some point. I can picture that fat fuck in his suit and maga hat rattle that off in my mind as naturally as the rest of us saying 1+1=2. He's that fucking ignorant and self absorbed.  

He’s already claimed that no one has done more for black people than he has, and that no President has been treated more unfairly than he has.

19 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I couldn't take him seriously - well, no more seriously than before. Which was not at all.

this is exactly the approach I take with anyone with an (R) next to their name, and anybody that votes for or supports any of them, for any office, at any level.  

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

If he wins again, he’s doing everything he can to be president for life 

If he wins again, he won't have to, because there's enough sycophants lined up to ensure this time around he's in for life.  And to be succeeded upon his death by another Trump.

EDIT:  spelling, because I'm a moran.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Here’s a picture of Chileans celebrating the death of Pinochet’s widow, who recently died at the age of 99.

3b2037f5658febeeec7cfd8c53035de8.jpg

Can’t wait til we can celebrate with such revelry here in America.

God damn Margaret Thatcher for giving safe harbor to that demonic piece of shit.

Sadly, the possibility of having our own Desaparecidos is very real. Fuck Trump and fuck this timeline.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If he wins again, he won't have to, because there's enough syncopaths lined up to ensure this time around he's in for life.  And to be succeeded upon his death by another Trump.

What's a syncopath?  Is that like a sycophantic psychopath?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

If he wins again, he’s doing everything he can to be president for life 

18 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If he wins again, he won't have to, because there's enough syncopaths lined up to ensure this time around he's in for life.  And to be succeeded upon his death by another Trump.

This here,  but it wouldn't get far enough for him to be succeeded.  The people will revolt.

15 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

What's a syncopath?  Is that like a sycophantic psychopath?

12 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Pretty sure he meant sycophants. Or maybe he meant crazy people who have great rhythm.

8 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

It’s the name of a “Contemporary California Celtic” band.

That's what I get for trying to multi-task.  Obviously, I'm not capable. 

13 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Pretty sure he meant sycophants. Or maybe he meant crazy people who have great rhythm.

Syncopation...she loves me again.

I fall on the floor and die laughing.

Oh, Ivanka you're breaking my heart

You're shaking my confidence daily.

(I dunno, we got the melody, just don't have the rhythm down yet)

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement