A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Thoughts and prayers to his family on the upcoming shooting deaths via assault rifle of some of his family members during a January 6th, 2022 drive-by shooting by angry MAGA loyalists.  

Is everybody in?  Is everybody in?  The internally-directed murders are about to begin.

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Is Rice prepared for the death threats that are sure to come his way from MAGAts? 

What's weird as shit, and I know the timing is a coincidence, but my qanon in-law and her boyfriend went off on Trump, the bleach drinking Qanons in Dallas, Michael Flynn, Giuliani, My Pillow guy, etc. this morning.

They were furious that Trump and Bill O'Reilly are pushing the vaccine and booster, and they were furious that "Trump lied to them and therefore Q was completely wrong about Trump being the savior of America" etc. etc. etc.

Just fucking out of nowhere, like it wasn't like I sent some information their way or anything.  I'm guessing it was because of what he said in Houston (they apparently attended) and they decided to vent to us because we had been telling them this stuff for the past three years. 

She didn't know what to say when I told her "we've been telling you for the past four years that he was a liar, that he was known for fucking people over, that it was just a sham and you finally see where we were coming from!"

So now they are looking at the Libertarian party.  That thing a bunch of us looked at in the '90s, or after George W. and Iraq in 2003.

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

What's weird as shit, and I know the timing is a coincidence, but my qanon in-law and her boyfriend went off on Trump, the bleach drinking Qanons in Dallas, Michael Flynn, Giuliani, My Pillow guy, etc. this morning.

They were furious that Trump and Bill O'Reilly are pushing the vaccine and booster, and they were furious that "Trump lied to them and therefore Q was completely wrong about Trump being the savior of America" etc. etc. etc.

Just fucking out of nowhere, like it wasn't like I sent some information their way or anything.  I'm guessing it was because of what he said in Houston (they apparently attended) and they decided to vent to us because we had been telling them this stuff for the past three years. 

She didn't know what to say when I told her "we've been telling you for the past four years that he was a liar, that he was known for fucking people over, that it was just a sham and you finally see where we were coming from!"

So now they are looking at the Libertarian party.  That thing a bunch of us looked at in the '90s, or after George W. and Iraq in 2003.

See now it all makes sense.  I didn't know you had such close contact with Q people.  In your experience, they are fairly benign, it seems.  Now I get why you have that soft spot of, "they won't really do anything".  The ones you know personally seem pretty chill.  The overall movement that the rest of us see seems a bit more nutzo.  I hope you're right man.  I hope you're right.

22 hours ago, Blotto said:

Fuck him. Party over country, just like all of the other spineless pussies in DC. "I knew it was wrong, but oops!" 

Yeah, I'm usually pretty open minded about people who acknowledge their mistakes, but this was so blatantly obvious that there is literally no excuse. There was zero credibility to his whining at the time and his rhetoric was clearly leading towards something that became the insurrection. Fuck him, fuck all of them. I wish we could have tribunals for each and every one of those fucks. The most infuriating part of this is that treason is now legal, as long as it is right wing treason.

Edited by 'stache
  • Rage+1 2

45 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, I'm usually pretty open minded about people who acknowledge their mistakes, but this was so blatantly obvious that there is literally no excuse. There was zero credibility to his whining at the time and his rhetoric was clearly leading towards something that became the insurrection. Fuck him, fuck all of them. I wish we could have tribunals for each and every one of those fucks. The most infuriating part of this is that treason is now legal, as long as it is right wing treason.

It makes you wonder if new things are about to come to light increasing the chance some of these worthless pricks could end up in the slammer.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

It makes you wonder if new things are about to come to light increasing the chance some of these worthless pricks could end up in the slammer.

could also be that everyone is starting to wake up to the big lie and their own culpability in the events of 6 Jan. some later than others, but perhaps they're starting to see the light

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

random observations:

1) any time he says "a lot of people don't know this but (fill in the blank)" that is 100% something he just learned. 

2) good start with "one of the greatest achievements of mankind" with regard to the vaccine development but then fouled out with "I came up with THREE vaccines!" 😒

3) i can't believe i'm going to say this but he actually sounded...not like a random nonsense phrase generator. he said what he should say for once, and managed to have one sentence logically follow another a few times. i don't know how to feel about this* lol  

* j/k he still makes me feel 

Gross GIFs | Tenor

Edited by mchookem
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

random observations:

1) any time he says "a lot of people don't know this but (fill in the blank)" that is 100% something he just learned. 

2) good start with "one of the greatest achievements of mankind"w/ regard to the vaccine development but then fouled out with "I came up with THREE vaccines!" 😒

3) i can't believe i'm going to say this but he actually sounded...not like a random nonsense phrase generator. he said what he should say for once, and managed to have one sentence logically follow another a few times. i don't know how to feel about this* lol  

* j/k he still makes me feel 

Gross GIFs | Tenor

yeah, way too late for any congratulations. he's still doing the bare minimum and for many of us it's looks like a Herculean feat

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I still can’t believe this dumbfuck was the president. It’s just mind blowing.

I still can't believe that hundreds of people better than POS trump get murdered every day, and he keeps walking around and lying.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, Biff Tannen said:

See now it all makes sense.  I didn't know you had such close contact with Q people.  In your experience, they are fairly benign, it seems.

No, they aren't benign.  They worked their asses off trying to convince everybody in the family to avoid the vaccine, and they spread plenty of covid misinformation online over the past 18 months or so.  They may not be holding up a 7-11 and shooting the clerk, but they put some elderly family members at great risk for dying.  The only thing that kept them in check is that the family has quite a few medical professionals, including her dad and step-mom, who shut them down multiple times.

Speaking of, I think the only thing keeping her from doing shit like Jan. 6th is a fear of her parents cutting her off (it's a long fucking story, but basically 40-something going on  16 and can't take support herself or hold a steady job because "reasons", up to and including living in her car or camping in her parents yard).

She was full-on Q follower, but hearing Trump in-person last weekend boasting about the vaccine was too much for her.  

We need to figure out how to keep Trump and O'Reilly touring around, because the more people boo at Trump, the more he's liable to dig in and double-down, because their boos say they think he is wrong, and in his mind, he is never wrong, and those booing aren't True Americans and aren't True Republicans, because True Americans and True Republicans would never disagree with Trump.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump exposed major problems in the country.

1. Propaganda (We have no laws or systems in place to stop unmitigated foreign propaganda)

2. Two Party System (if one of the parities turns fascist, it will split the country)

3. Racism (alive and well)

4. Idiocy (the majority of humans lack critical thinking skills)

*5. the problem was never the politicians.  the problem is the populace.  always has been.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

*5. the problem was never the politicians.  the problem is the populace.  always has been.

21 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
36 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Yeah we get the leadership we deserve.

yeah, spot on for both of these posts. 

you can compare it to trash television or reality tv. they are giving us what we want to consume. politicians do the same thing. everything is a contest or oppositional. i love chopped or beat bobby flay, but let's not pretend it's about the cooking. i don't watch the drama shit like the bachelor or 90 day whatever or any of that, but from the ads, i can see it's all about conflict and drama.

we need the conflict; we seek it. we have made it clear what we want, and all they are doing is giving us that conflict. i do think they could do a better job of trying to rise above, but why would they? they can fucking insider trade to their heart's content. why the fuck wouldn't they just play a part and get fucking rich? that's really all that's happening. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

NSIAP... 

https://realtrumpybear.com/

LMAO at the rubes willfully forking over their hard earned bingo money for this shit. 

This shit was peddled back in 2017. It was stupid then, it's stupid now, and it will be stupid tomorrow.

I just wished to hell I could have came up with this---essentially a beanie baby (the demographics of likely buyers are probably the same) and peddled it myself.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

7 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

you can compare it to trash television or reality tv. they are giving us what we want to consume. politicians do the same thing. everything is a contest or oppositional. i love chopped or beat bobby flay, but let's not pretend it's about the cooking. i don't watch the drama shit like the bachelor or 90 day whatever or any of that, but from the ads, i can see it's all about conflict and drama.

we need the conflict; we seek it. we have made it clear what we want, and all they are doing is giving us that conflict. i do think they could do a better job of trying to rise above, but why would they? they can fucking insider trade to their heart's content. why the fuck wouldn't they just play a part and get fucking rich? that's really all that's happening. 

Whole lotta "drain the swamp" with the Trumpers, all the while ignoring that Trump made the swamp even swampier.

And when you say "if you want to drain the swamp, let's start with term limits and limitations on lobbying and campaign donations" all of the sudden they get real quiet, or if they agree to term limits, you pitch them on the here and now of voting against any incumbent on their ballot that's been in office more than three terms, and all of the sudden they find they have other things they need to do or want to talk about.

21 hours ago, Underdog said:

NSIAP... 

https://realtrumpybear.com/

LMAO at the rubes willfully forking over their hard earned bingo money for this shit. 

I like that they staunchly mention, several times in the ad, that it comes with a certificate of authenticity.  

I cannot imagine a scenario where you'd ask somebody to produce a certificate that proves they were dumb enough to pay $60 for a Trump-themed teddy bear. 

"Don't even act like I didn't buy that Trump bear, Lobo!  I got the documents at home in my filing cabinet.  Under "T"...for "Trump."  /ripmitch

I like that they staunchly mention, several times in the ad, that it comes with a certificate of authenticity.  
I cannot imagine a scenario where you'd ask somebody to produce a certificate that proves they were dumb enough to pay $60 for a Trump-themed teddy bear. 
"Don't even act like I didn't buy that Trump bear, Lobo!  I got the documents at home in my filing cabinet.  Under "T"...for "Trump."  /ripmitch
In case you missed it...

Beware of imitators! Trumpy Bear ships from Dallas, Texas.

Notice it didn't say made in Dallas. Dallas isn't in China.

In his continued revenge tour, trump endorses the Republican governor of Alaska for his upcoming election. But the endorsement is conditional on the governor not endorsing Senator Murkowski in her election bid. in no uncertain words.

“He has my Complete and Total Endorsement,” said Trump’s message, sent by email from the former president’s political action committee, “but this endorsement is subject to his non-endorsement of Senator Lisa Murkowski who has been very bad for Alaska, including losing ANWAR, perhaps the most important drilling site in the world, and much else.”

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In his continued revenge tour, trump endorses the Republican governor of Alaska for his upcoming election. But the endorsement is conditional on the governor not endorsing Senator Murkowski in her election bid. in no uncertain words.

What An Asshole GIFs | Tenor

On 12/24/2021 at 12:10 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Yea but once trump gets reinstated in a few weeks, with LBJ jr as vp, guess whose getting that sweet DOD pillow contract.  Our armed forces are going to be the best rested armed forces in the world. 

LBJ is a commie with his green new deal. He was also a cripple so his dick didn't work and he couldn't make a jr. Get your facts straight moran.

Edited by 'stache

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

How do they not see they are in a cult?

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How do they not see they are in a cult?

The detachment from reality means they have lost any moorings to what is real and what is not. The human mind is a fascinating thing to study. In this case, even though this is a decidedly dark part of our history, we can learn a lot about how people get taken in by carnival barkers and con men by looking at how millions follow and hang on the words of the biggest con artist in American history.

The Khashoggi hitmen are allegedly living it up. He was the Washington post journalist and permanent resident in the US killed by order of the Saudi prince. This story always had me worked up cause ai expected all media outlets to share a universal condemnation. But mixture of 24 hour news, Trump fatigue and next shiny ball took it out

https://www.businessinsider.com/members-khashoggi-hit-squad-living-in-seven-star-villas-report-2021-12

• Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement