A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

You have a good ear for accents then.  Because most southerners would guess Wisconsin or Minnesota or just "Midwest" more likely.  But his is more likely Uper or middle two fingers of the glove of Michigan.  There is a narrow band of that accent that follows down through northern Ohio, Erie PA, through upstate NY towards Montreal.  But it's rare.  I'm guessing either he spent some time between upstate New York and Arizona in the midwest somewhere.  Or he was surrounded by midwestern transplants once he got to Arizona (which is very common).  Or I guess his family was on that narrow band that speaks like that going back to Watertown.  

One thing you gotta give him is he seems to be genuine (perhaps genuinely crazy).  There's no reason to fake that kinda accent in Arizona.   

Mimic's ear. Born with it I guess. I also have or did have (I'm getting old) an affinity for patterns (like puzzles) and ciphers. I wish I had been born at a time when I could have been a code girl. I would have loved doing that and getting paid for it or helping our country win the war.

Spoiler

'Code Girls' tells the captivating story of America's ...

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

lulz. listen to this twatwaffle challenge Trump to a debate in AZ. It amuses me that his election fraud claims hinge on evidence that he got screwed in the AZ GOP primary. The GOP is full of some pyschos thats for sure. Even Trump isnt trumpy enough, anymore.

If he agreed TFG would pick the Trump Foundation.  or was that the one that NY State shut down.  He probably has a new one in Florida.

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

cheating at golf is a sin

driving on to the green should be shoot on site

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What if it's during a 3am drunken golf cart rampage in Lago Vista?  Asking for a former version of myself.

Or a bunch of teenagers driving a golf cart across the Quail Valley Golf Course in Missouri City late at night in the early 90s because it was the quickest route to get from one party to another?

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump has definitely set the record for the most times losing a single election. It’s like Cal Ripken’s consecutive game streak or Joe DiMaggio’s consecutive hit in a game streak. Never to be broken. 

You'd think his supporters would be tired of being bludgeoned by the truth over and over, but they somehow continue on.

On 1/7/2022 at 12:57 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I would have to think this is because getting your realtor license doesn't require a college degree.  Is that the consensus as to why so many of these terrorists dabble in the real estate sector?

Because for the most part you don't have to deal with co-workers or bosses or have a functioning personality. 

You can hide your weirdness from the world as long as you can keep it under control during the showing. 

You can make money in a hot market whether you know anything at all about anything.

If he thinks he'll actually make money on it, then he will.
The thing is, though, for him to make money someone else will need to operate it.

It will just be a giant gift shop. There will be some giant heroic statue, a few pictures of him smiling in front of rallies….and a shop the size of a Wal-Mart with MAGA/Trump branded….everything. If you want to buy a Trump-branded frying pan, it will be there.

It’s all about the grift. Always.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It will just be a giant gift shop. There will be some giant heroic statue, a few pictures of him smiling in front of rallies….and a shop the size of a Wal-Mart with MAGA/Trump branded….everything. If you want to buy a Trump-branded frying pan, it will be there.

It’s all about the grift. Always.

Which makes sense.  A presidential library usually has the papers of the President and other items that would be pertinent to history.  Are TFG's coloring books really pertinent to US History?  What about that sharpied map?  He really was the worst by a fucking country mile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement