A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

you fuckers need to get this fucking thread back on track

i hereby propose gal gadot and jlaw for team tesla

#comedies from RARE CULT CINEMA

No suggestion on casting but I watched The Last American Hero tonight. It co-starred a young Valerie Perrine and I put two and two together.

162981640_farrah_fawcett-adrienne-barbea

Strategy-wise, this will be worth watching (from afar--I don't think I want to sit through clips from this upcoming rally). Had Trump spoken today, he would've risked the comparison side by side and it would've been not too pretty.

Now he has two days to prep for remarks and off the cuff insults and such. He's going to be flaming raging today, and then it's going to be how can I bite back and since he's not president any longer, I'm very worried the violence filter may be cast aside. I mean, what do you all think with his personality type? More likely to have the hurt and anger spill out, or have some self preservation and vague talk due to slight worries that the Select Committee might actually be successful?

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

"Trump lost like a dog. Some people are saying Turmp is the biggest loser the history of America. A lot of people don't know that there has never been a bigger loss in history."

"By and large, the American people aren't pussies.  They didn't fire him over Twitter.  84 million of them fired him at the ballot box.  Like a dog."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Has anyone ever lost by 7 million votes? 

There have actually been 10 popular votes lost by a larger margin than Trump's 7+mm.  But Trump is only the third incumbent to lose by more than 7mm votes (Hoover and Carter are the others).  

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

America elected a guy as president who (1) hates dogs, (2) doesn’t drink, and (3) married a whore. 

How fucked up is that? While number three might be forgiven the first two cannot ever be. That’s a suicide mission. 

I get that they like the guy for being the outward-facing asshole they all strive to be.  But I don't get the projection of alpha male masculinity they place upon him.  Obviously not all masculine stereotypes are positive, you don't want to have all of them in spades.  But he possesses/demonstrates almost none of them, especially the good ones.  Doesn't hunt, doesn't fish, never handled/owned a gun, not outdoorsy, never camped, never hiked, never served, never biked, never swam, never boated, uncomfortable around water, doesn't drink, has to pay for sex (not like how we all pay for sex, but like actual huge cashier's checks), doesn't joke, is not a good story teller, doesn't seem physically strong for his size, isn't handy or crafty, isn't a man of faith, and ultimately---the most important trait of man that he lacks in spades is---he's not a good father.  Just working with your kids doesn't mean you're connecting with them.  

But I get that he's loud and can rally a group and can assemble a team and lead them to big things.  Those are important.  But so many of his voters, the things they hold dear as men or women who love real men...he completely and lacks in entirety.  If he wasn't an ex-President, and we could all take him hunting/fishing, he'd be the fucking John Cazale character (Stan) in "The Deer Hunter."  We'd pick him up and he'd be in fucking tie and dress shoes with a revolver and a fishing rod with the reel still in the packaging.  And he'd have a bag of half-eaten trail mix he stole from one of his kids and say, "By the way, this is for everybody."  

32 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

America elected a guy as president who (1) hates dogs, (2) doesn’t drink, and (3) married a whore. 

How fucked up is that? While number three might be forgiven the first two cannot ever be. That’s a suicide mission. 

Number 2 is absolutely false. He is a drinker. When he says he has never drank we know it’s the opposite. I would bet that many of those late night tweetstorms he had were fueled partly by a combination of his meds and alcohol.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Has anyone ever lost by 7 million votes? 

81 million people voted AGAINST Cheeto Benito.  That's the most people EVER to vote against a presidential candidate -- no candidate has ever had that many votes cast against him.  Captain mushroom dick is the biggest loser in American presidential history.  FACT.

• Hook 'Em 8

14 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Number 2 is absolutely false. He is a drinker. When he says he has never drank we know it’s the opposite. I would bet that many of those late night tweetstorms he had were fueled partly by a combination of his meds and alcohol.

I tend to take him at his word on that (not drinking).  But it fits with his shallow understanding of things that he thinks he is susceptible to alcoholism because of his genes without realizing that he is also susceptible to addiction to the many other substances he ingests.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was an upper/downer freak, using benzos and stimulants (the oft-cited adderall, meth, benzedrine) to get by.

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

81 million people voted AGAINST Cheeto Benito.  That's the most people EVER to vote against a presidential candidate -- no candidate has ever had that many votes cast against him.  Captain mushroom dick is the biggest loser in American presidential history.  FACT.

Technically it was 84 million.  There were 3.something million that voted for "other".  

• Hook 'Em 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement