A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

It won’t be an official library or center, but it’ll have a hell of a gift shop 

All the diabolical design of an IKEA, all the flagrant money grabbing of a Disneyland gift shop, all the luxurious pastiche of a Cheesecake Factory and all the dimwitted patrons of a Cracker Barrel.

51 minutes ago, Goredho said:

All the diabolical design of an IKEA, all the flagrant money grabbing of a Disneyland gift shop, all the luxurious pastiche of a Cheesecake Factory and all the dimwitted patrons of a Cracker Barrel.

Man, the bathroom in that place is gonna be disgusting with all the pissing on the walls and daily upper deckers.

57 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Man, the bathroom in that place is gonna be disgusting with all the pissing on the walls and daily upper deckers.

Man, I didn't think about that.  If it were 2 hours or less outta the way on a road trip, I would stop by just to deface the restroom.  I feel bad for the custodial staff already.

Don, Jr. won't even be able to do a rail in the stall by the time I'm done with it.  

40 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Man, I didn't think about that.  If it were 2 hours or less outta the way on a road trip, I would stop by just to deface the restroom.  I feel bad for the custodial staff already.

Don, Jr. won't even be able to do a rail in the stall by the time I'm done with it.  

You misunderestimate his dedication to his personal debasement.

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The library will be his iPhone on display in the shitter at Mar a Lago. That was all the reading he did during his term. People will pay out the ass to see it too, cause they are the dupees.

You can’t read the tweets of a suspended Twitter account. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You can’t read the tweets of a suspended Twitter account. 

Is that true (I'm not on twitter)?  So all his insane ramblings are just lost to time?  

I mean, I know most of them were saved by retweets and journalists 'n shit.  But the problem with that is when they're released over and over again in the future, his followers can just say, "Nope, that tweet was altered after the fact by xyz news outlet.  No way Trump would have written that."  That's fucking bullshit.  

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

hillary Clinton tp

nancy pelosi door mats 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Is that true (I'm not on twitter)?  So all his insane ramblings are just lost to time?  

I mean, I know most of them were saved by retweets and journalists 'n shit.  But the problem with that is when they're released over and over again in the future, his followers can just say, "Nope, that tweet was altered after the fact by xyz news outlet.  No way Trump would have written that."  That's fucking bullshit.  

Yeah, I tried to find Trump’s Dec. 19, 2020 tweet announcing the Jan. 6 protest/riot/insurrection, found this from George Conway, and Trump’s tweet wasn’t available. Obviously they’re all archived but you can’t go to Trump’s Twitter to find them.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

If there is massive evidence of voter fraud in multiple states "pouring in", then it should be pretty easy to, you know, show us some. It's really weird that he hasn't done that yet. Must be waiting for the right time I guess

I'm sure we will see it in two weeks

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Which makes sense.  A presidential library usually has the papers of the President and other items that would be pertinent to history.  Are TFG's coloring books really pertinent to US History?  What about that sharpied map?  He really was the worst by a fucking country mile.

They could include his Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV test :)

More likely they trademark all the trump paraphernalia and go with a DollarTree model of a bunch of small grift shops in the heart of all the red areas on the map.  They could do the one big Trump Mecca but that was recently demolished in Atlantic City

Edited by TexasEd

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Thoughts and Prayers to the Rounds family as Trump Nation begins making death threats against them tomorrow morning...

Going to be a lot of angry Trumpkins furious that he's pushing back against Trump telling Trumpkins not to vote.

How dare he!

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Going to be a lot of angry Trumpkins furious that he's pushing back against Trump telling Trumpkins not to vote.

How dare he!

hopefully it has the same effect as with any toddler-minded person and causes them to dig in further about rigged elections and the pointlessness of voting. it's a great strategy

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How is Afghanistan still a challenge?

Right? I mean, even if our exit was hypothetically executed as poorly as possible, we've all already gone back to our natural state in the last 10 years: not giving the slightest of actual fucks about Afghanistan. But now we get to not give a fuck without any of our men and women there.

39 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Only the best defense lawyers 

Interesting bio. Crazy eyes. Listed expertise not in what she’s doing now.   Was she defense attorney in the two civil cases mentioned? 

https://habbalaw.com/alina-habba/

Previously billed herself as working in family law?

https://www.lawyer.com/alina-eyet.html

Edited by Pato del Muerto

10 hours ago, TexasEd said:

They could include his Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV test :)

More likely they trademark all the trump paraphernalia and go with a DollarTree model of a bunch of small grift shops in the heart of all the red areas on the map.  They could do the one big Trump Mecca but that was recently demolished in Atlantic City

I was thinking more like take over the Stuckey's, Allsup's and Bub-ee's.   Wouldn't require hardly any change to the merchandise they already sell.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Red Five said:

If there is massive evidence of voter fraud in multiple states "pouring in", then it should be pretty easy to, you know, show us some. It's really weird that he hasn't done that yet. Must be waiting for the right time I guess. 

you won't believe what his investigators found out about Obama in Hawaii.

*that his supporters can't see/don't want to see the bluster, deception, the tease, and con is truly baffling.

Edited by yoladu

8 minutes ago, yoladu said:

you won't believe what his investigators found out about Obama in Hawaii.

*that his supporters can't see/don't want to see the bluster, deception, the tease, and con is truly baffling.

It's a self-fulfilling gaslighting.  The fact that nothing is ever disclosed is even BIGGER evidence of the massive conspiracy and cover up!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Remember his super duper awesome healthcare plan he ran on in 2015/2016 that he could only tell us about after the election? Good times.

But when he does get around to releasing it, those $12 insurance premiums are gonna be pretty fucking sweet. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Interesting bio. Crazy eyes. Listed expertise not in what she’s doing now.   Was she defense attorney in the two civil cases mentioned? 

https://habbalaw.com/alina-habba/

Previously billed herself as working in family law?

https://www.lawyer.com/alina-eyet.html

To quote Popehat,  that, that's not a thing.

That's going to get poured out with quickness.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is simultaneously amusing and disturbing and more evidence of what a petulant child is Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tweeted-classified-satellite-image-of-iran-former-officials-fallout-100003879.html

JFC.  

Trump could not attach the photo to a tweet digitally, since the electronic devices some use to access their classified daily intelligence briefs are cut off from the open Internet. So Trump had an aide take a photo of the picture from the hard copy of Trump’s daily brief and post it online, according to the former Trump administration official.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is simultaneously amusing and disturbing and more evidence of what a petulant child is Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tweeted-classified-satellite-image-of-iran-former-officials-fallout-100003879.html

But during the Trump presidency, officials had difficulty getting the president’s attention on the subject. “It was simply not something, despite repeated efforts, I could get Trump to focus on strategically,” wrote Bolton

"Don't Look Up" may have been less satirical than we may have thought. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement