A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

That's just a goddamn man's man right there, that's what that is.  

I know he doesn't partake due to family history, and I completely respect that, but look at those photos and tell me that's not, Ted's brother, Trump Stryker.

"And my third wife left me in 2022.  And that...as much as anything...led to my drinking problem."  

Edited by Lobo

Just like on 1/6/21, he made promises, made them rally together, and then didn't show up---hung back and ate burnt catsup steak and watched TV.  
Fucking idiots.  

Trump is like the guy in the era of Western Posses who had an answering machine.  And he gets the message and purposely doesn't show up to the Old Red Barn until they've already left off to make trouble.  He's conveniently never around when there's trouble, like the opposite of Clark Kent.  

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

lol

Its the first  Thursday afternoon after the extended holiday season. Dont these people have jobs? If they took time off for that stupid bullshit, they are even bigger fucking losers. I cant imagine wasting 5 minutes out of my day to stand around in hopes that the fat orange moron drives by and waves. And then he stands all those dorks up. Classic donnie. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its the first  Thursday afternoon after the extended holiday season. Dont these people have jobs? If they took time off for that stupid bullshit, they are even bigger fucking losers. I cant imagine wasting 5 minutes out of my day to stand around in hopes that the fat orange moron drives by and waves. And then he stands all those dorks up. Classic donnie. 

$50 says at the exact moment that guy was walking through the crowd, waiting for Trump.....Donald was playing golf.  And he'll claim he had many, many calls and many, many meetings.  These fucking shitheads, they're like the kid waiting on the stoop for dad to come back from buying cigarettes.  He's not coming back, he doesn't love you! 

Nevermind the hundreds of innocent tourists still stranded in the U.S. Capitol Gift Shop one year later.  Nobody even mentions those poor patriots.  Just stuck down there with no provisions or blankets. 

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

10. commits treason and shits his pants on the reg 

11. he doesn’t like sports. he doesn’t follow them, never really has, and doesn’t understand any of them except golf, and

12. he cheats at golf, which is a sin few men can forgive. 

he’s a horrific male role model, if that’s what he’s going for. obviously plenty of men love him for some reason. and parents dress their poor children up in trump shit which just makes me sad.

what happens in 20 years when the kid asks why trump was so great?  what’s the answer?  

he made the other side really mad. that’s the bar, folks. this is america. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I tend to take him at his word on that (not drinking).  But it fits with his shallow understanding of things that he thinks he is susceptible to alcoholism because of his genes without realizing that he is also susceptible to addiction to the many other substances he ingests.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was an upper/downer freak, using benzos and stimulants (the oft-cited adderall, meth, benzedrine) to get by.

So I am completely with you that he does not have even a rudimentary understanding of how addiction works in the mind. He does not have the intellectual capabilities or patience to even try to. I am also with you on what possible drugs he is or has used. His mind is just mush from the abuse he has put it through.

The alcohol, to me, seems obvious because he just cannot tell the truth about seemingly anything. Like many of us here on this site, I drank far too much at one point in life.  I don’t think he puts down a bottle every night, but this is a guy that drinks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

11. he doesn’t like sports. he doesn’t follow them, never really has, and doesn’t understand any of them except golf, and

12. he cheats at golf, which is a sin few men can forgive. 

he’s a horrific male role model, if that’s what he’s going for. obviously plenty of men love him for some reason. and parents dress their poor children up in trump shit which just makes me sad.

what happens in 20 years when the kid asks why trump was so great?  what’s the answer?  

he made the other side really mad. that’s the bar, folks. this is america. 

13. urinates sitting down.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

So I am completely with you that he does not have even a rudimentary understanding of how addiction works in the mind. He does not have the intellectual capabilities or patience to even try to. I am also with you on what possible drugs he is or has used. His mind is just mush from the abuse he has put it through.

The alcohol, to me, seems obvious because he just cannot tell the truth about seemingly anything. Like many of us here on this site, I drank far too much at one point in life.  I don’t think he puts down a bottle every night, but this is a guy that drinks. 

I fell like this is the opposite of how alcohol works. More to the point, if this motherfucker drank, he wouldn’t be nearly as big of a shitbag. Well, maybe not, but if he drinks, he’s the least cool drunk ever. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
And I’m definitely sober right now. And fuck Donald trumpp
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Well, the whole honesty problem is universal among addicts.  And, it's so on brand for him to do something like proclaim "I don't drink," while snorting a fat line of heroin/meth/coke.  But I can really see him abusing prescription drugs in the upper-downer cycle, where he doesn't get too fucked up at any one given time.  The only thing is, that takes a real physical and psychological toll, from what I understand and in my limited observation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, the whole honesty problem is universal among addicts.  And, it's so on brand for him to do something like proclaim "I don't drink," while snorting a fat line of heroin/meth/coke.  But I can really see him abusing prescription drugs in the upper-downer cycle, where he doesn't get too fucked up at any one given time.  The only thing is, that takes a real physical and psychological toll, from what I understand and in my limited observation.

I will say he looks like a drunk. But if he was it seems like that truth would’ve come out more by now. He definitely snorts something though. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I fell like this is the opposite of how alcohol works. More to the point, if this motherfucker drank, he wouldn’t be nearly as big of a shitbag. Well, maybe not, but if he drinks, he’s the least cool drunk ever. 

My own experiences, as well as friends and family members who have drank or still do, have shown me this is often not the case. Alcohol brings out some of the worst human behavior I can think of. So do other drugs, but I have zero experience with anything else as I’ve never even smoked weed (Although I am 100 percent for people doing that). I can speak from the vantage point of what alcohol does to the mind when you lose yourself in it.

Let’s, however, say that alcohol makes you more likeable or funny. You may not like the behavior he exhibited with all those tweets, but there were millions of people who did. “He tweets just like we do when we’re wasted!” “He sounds just like us!” What you again find repulsive is lapped up by his supporters and as him owning the libs. 

46 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I see your point here and absolutely believe this could likely be the case with him. His mind is psychologically ravaged for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

the pills also put a person in a perpetual haze which explains both his erratic behavior and his selective memory/lying his ass off all the time about obvious shit everybody knows isn’t true. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

how else are you gonna eat a big mac value meal while grunting one out?

It was a Whopper meal.  And I was shithammered at the party I had while my parents were out of town when I was 17.  Did a lotta disgusting things that night.  Several of which I'm quite proud of.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It was a Whopper meal.  And I was shithammered at the party I had while my parents were out of town when I was 17.  Did a lotta disgusting things that night.  Several of which I'm quite proud of.

pathetic men of the world unite. nothing left to lose but your bar privileges. 

lulz. listen to this twatwaffle challenge Trump to a debate in AZ. It amuses me that his election fraud claims hinge on evidence that he got screwed in the AZ GOP primary. The GOP is full of some pyschos thats for sure. Even Trump isnt trumpy enough, anymore.

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

lulz. listen to this twatwaffle challenge Trump to a debate in AZ. It amuses me that his election fraud claims hinge on evidence that he got screwed in the AZ GOP primary. The GOP is full of some pyschos thats for sure. Even Trump isnt trumpy enough, anymore.

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Amateur.  Stupid asshole forgot to put on his Oakleys.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Without looking him up, does anyone else think this fellow has a UPer or Wisconsin accent? He's got the northern almost Canadian broad O going strong.

I'm going to google it....

Born in Watertown, New York and  left there after high school. Got the north right, but way off on the direction. Bio says he's a real estate agent? Oh. Well then.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

You have a good ear for accents then.  Because most southerners would guess Wisconsin or Minnesota or just "Midwest" more likely.  But his is more likely Uper or middle two fingers of the glove of Michigan.  There is a narrow band of that accent that follows down through northern Ohio, Erie PA, through upstate NY towards Montreal.  But it's rare.  I'm guessing either he spent some time between upstate New York and Arizona in the midwest somewhere.  Or he was surrounded by midwestern transplants once he got to Arizona (which is very common).  Or I guess his family was on that narrow band that speaks like that going back to Watertown.  

One thing you gotta give him is he seems to be genuine (perhaps genuinely crazy).  There's no reason to fake that kinda accent in Arizona.   

38 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Bio says he's a real estate agent? Oh. Well then.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/abg/2016/09/27/makeup-erasers-creators-cleaning-up-eco-conscious-cost-effective-product-phoenix/88907648/ 

This is likely where he got his money if he actually has a spare $1 million lying around. he should team up with the MPG and have the pillows made of their fabric. The time you save not having to remove your makeup (orange or otherwise) should give you an extra 15 minutes to dream about building walls, eating horsepaste, and owning libs. Its clear this guy is a hustler, but he needs to get back on the Trump train if he wants to maximize the grift. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A law as unchangeable as the law of gravity.  They're ALL realtors.

I would have to think this is because getting your realtor license doesn't require a college degree.  Is that the consensus as to why so many of these terrorists dabble in the real estate sector?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Amateur.  Stupid asshole forgot to put on his Oakleys.

So I used to work for oakley 20 years ago and have some brand loyalty (though they aren't oakley anymore). What are some solid socia-lib-omunist brands I need to put my government handout money towards?

/sortofserious

56 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I would have to think this is because getting your realtor license doesn't require a college degree.  Is that the consensus as to why so many of these terrorists dabble in the real estate sector?

I might guess because it is, basically, self-employment.  It can be quite lucrative, particularly if you have a friend or affinity group to leverage.  And yes, the fact that it is both of the foregoing, and is relatively easy to attain licensure without formal education, makes it very attractive to those holding "alternative" beliefs.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement