A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I have no idea who sent up the bat signal today, but I spotted two "Let's go Brandon" t-shirts in the wild and the crazy old coot down the street was hanging a big banner in his front yard.  He'll get reported to the HOA, doubt those useless fucks will do anything despite it being clearly against our regs but you never know.

Can I say that I'd prefer the "Let's Go Brandon" to "Trump 2020" or "Trump 2024" or "Trump Head on Rambo's Body" or "Trump Hair on Punisher Logo"?

Don't like the president? Sure. That's as American as apple pie. I get it if you don't like Biden. What I don't get is cheering on a dude who tried to steal an election, sowed doubt in our democracy, and is directly responsible for storming our seat of government. 

I can handle "I don't like Joe Biden." I can't compute "I want Donald Trump as President"

Can I say that I'd prefer the "Let's Go Brandon" to "Trump 2020" or "Trump 2024" or "Trump Head on Rambo's Body" or "Trump Hair on Punisher Logo"?
Don't like the president? Sure. That's as American as apple pie. I get it if you don't like Biden. What I don't get is cheering on a dude who tried to steal an election, sowed doubt in our democracy, and is directly responsible for storming our seat of government. 
I can handle "I don't like Joe Biden." I can't compute "I want Donald Trump as President"
Uh, thats exactly what LGB means, we want Trump back.

Largest U.S. bank cuts ties, cancels Donald Trump, Jr. event:

"It seems you're using WePay Payments for one or more of the activities prohibited by our terms of service," the message reportedly states. "More specifically: Per our terms of service, we are unable to process for hate, violence, racial intolerance, terrorism, the financial exploitation of a crime, or items or activities that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others regarding the same."

Largest U.S. Bank Cuts Ties to Conservative Group, Canceling Donald Trump Jr. Event (msn.com)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

In completely unrelated news, WePay Payments has also digitally halted Don, Jr.'s mobile transfers of $200 cash to a recipient named "Ocho Pelota" every Thursday with the memo line "School Snow Day", and the same amount to same recipient every Monday with memo line "Re-Up Day."  

31 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"It seems you're using WePay Payments for one or more of the activities prohibited by our terms of service," the message reportedly states. "More specifically: Per our terms of service, we are unable to process for hate, violence, racial intolerance, terrorism, the financial exploitation of a crime, or items or activities that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others regarding the same."

Largest U.S. Bank Cuts Ties to Conservative Group, Canceling Donald Trump Jr. Event (msn.com)

lol JPMorganChase is "woke"

Lembke announced that the event had been canceled during a local radio interview on Tuesday. He told the Missouri Independent a day later that the move "directly speaks to a woke corporation that is trying to cancel free speech and specifically the speech of Donald Trump Jr."

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

beautiful 

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

lol JPMorganChase is "woke"

Lembke announced that the event had been canceled during a local radio interview on Tuesday. He told the Missouri Independent a day later that the move "directly speaks to a woke corporation that is trying to cancel free speech and specifically the speech of Donald Trump Jr."

Bwhahahahahahhahahaha

he can go give a speech for free on any street corner 

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

damn that free market!

Wow, a four paragraph article that manages to mention "some captions were handwritten" four fucking times.  

I didn't realize being able to handwrite a caption for a photo, as all of us have done hundreds of times, was news-worthy.  

I wish I were an OAN journalist, "So Mr. President, am I to understand that you even wrote some of the captions by hand?  Wow...is there anything you can't do well?"  

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Can you imagine being some intern or other young toadie of some sort and being given the job of sifting through thousands of pictures trying to find a few hundred where he doesn't look like a fat slob?

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Can you imagine being some intern or other young toadie of some sort and being given the job of sifting through thousands of pictures trying to find a few hundred where he doesn't look like a fat slob?

Just gotta find someone proficient with Photoshop. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

This is ripe for parody. And if subtle enough, you could fleece a lot of deplorables who can’t tell the difference.

Wikimedia Commons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page) has a shit-ton of photos that are in the public domain and/or are licensed under CC.

It's not hard to self-publish through Amazon's Kindle platform, and it's not expensive to provide print (on demand) copies.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I have no idea how to do the images or self publish.  But I can write some copy.  I’m in for pithiness and some capital.  

christmas vacation GIF

Like I said, most of these are public domain, so go to town (just make sure they are PD, which it will say in the description).

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?search=president+trump&title=Special:MediaSearch&go=Go&type=image

I have no problem doing the self-publishing bit. I like the idea of doing it, but I don't like doing it with my own Amazon Kindle publishing account.

I’m in. 

We need one of the 4,124 lawyers on here to get us a LLC. Something like PeePee Tapes, LLC. Register an Amazon account. Use public domain pictures and use the best caption we can come up with, maybe even sell it as a calendar thing. sell it for $9.95 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I’m in. 

We need one of the 4,124 lawyers on here to get us a LLC. Something like PeePee Tapes, LLC. Register an Amazon account. Use public domain pictures and use the best caption we can come up with, maybe even sell it as a calendar thing. sell it for $9.95 

I have an LLC that as of Jan 1 will be idle.  But it's in NYC and no one else needs to pay NY taxes.  Though I might convert it for my travel site.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement