Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

11 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

We just bought a 85 mustang and dropped a 454 in it. 

Man I think Supra was an astute analogy to Sark. Hot car a few years (fuck, a couple decades now) ago that eventually failed and disappeared for awhile, now revamped with people talking about it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I wish I could say they were homemade but time is critical this week and they were the frozen bagged chicken fajitas. Really, not too bad when you throw some spices in there. Low carb tortillas fucking suck and should be illegal but I'm giving this whole "diet" thing the old college try.

La tortilla factory low carb tortillas.............Best by far I have ever eaten, like them better than regular tortillas believe it or not. I despise almost all low carb tortillas TBH.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I will say that if this works out as we hope the Hoosiers narrative is a better one than the Natural. So Sark>Urban.

Steve Sarkisian is Shooter Flatch?

Just now, OU Still Sucks said:

Mac Jones declares for the NFL. Bryce Young most likely going to stay?

When was Bryce Young ever leaving, outside of random Surly poster fantasies? You think he might "stay" now that he's the starter for the reigning national champion? Seems like it.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, closetojumping said:

Steve Sarkisian is Shooter Flatch?

When was Bryce Young ever leaving, outside of random Surly poster fantasies? You think he might "stay" now that he's the starter for the reigning national champion? Seems like it.

TFB had said it might happen when the first Sark rumors were floating around

23 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

HEB "Mi Tienda" beef fajita meat are good when you don't have time to season/marinate your own.

I'm just increasing the workouts because I already know that it works for me specifically.

No HEB in Northwest Arkansas, unfortunately. I'd strongly consider giving up a digit for that to happen though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RollLeft said:

Bama gonna Bama.  It is a Dynasty.  That said everything comes to an end.  Is that now?  Who knows.  Before the game the other night i had never seen Saban smile so big and so naturally.  I don't take that as a good sign for that guy.  I'm not callin the end but probability is obvious to everyone that he has a steep mountain to climb to get #8.  They will be top 15 for the next few years but i suspect that is not good enough in "T" town, especially when you get your legs chopped off and your pipeline gashed like today.    Combine that with BOB and its not the recipe for elite, only top 15 ish. Jmo.  

It would be poetic justice if Sark pulling all these coaches was the beginning of the end considering Baja’s dynasty began with Colt’s dead arm.  (Also leading to the end of the neo-golden era of Texas football  and Mack)

(Not counting on it)

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

La tortilla factory low carb tortillas.............Best by far I have ever eaten, like them better than regular tortillas believe it or not. I despise almost all low carb tortillas TBH.

Ugh. Disagree. They're too rubbery/chewy. Mission's Low Carb wheat tortillas ftw.

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Who was the last QB drafted with one full year of play? Genuinely curious. 

Trey Lance is functionally going to have had 1 year of play, only 1 game this year which was out of his control

Edited by Teryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Whoa, there’s the first major indication we may have dodged a massive bullet with Meyer. Wow. 

I feel better about Sark based on the staff he's putting together. That said, let's not kid ourselves about Sark vs Urban. Saban and Urban are 1a and 1b in terms of college coach rankings. Maybe Sark has learned his lessons and will be compared to those guys some day, but as of now he's several rungs below Urban. There are plenty of reasons to not hire Urban, but the product on the field isn't one of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Dijon Robinson said:

Jeff Banks is objectively not a terrible recruiter. Not to imply that anyone has accused aggy of having critical thinking skills.

Well, Sark made his mistake(s) and hopefully learned from them. aggy was Banks’ mistake that he’s hopefully learned from.