Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

15 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

This was an easy sell for Brian Kelly as he has put together 6 straight 10 win seasons, a feat Sark has yet to  accomplish in like 12 years as HC. Best chance for success and CFP is at LSU under Kelly, rather than Texas under Sark. 

Yep. All of our players should transfer.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

This was an easy sell for Brian Kelly as he has put together 6 straight 10 win seasons, a feat Sark has yet to  accomplish in like 12 years as HC. Best chance for success and CFP is at LSU under Kelly, rather than Texas under Sark. 

pussyonICE.jpeg.b9c0e5b38382307475f013d45e9c411e.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

It’s like you can only get off by jerking it hsing Satya’s tears as a lube. 

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Imminent bad news? It's the 6th Street batsignal!

Take solace in that fact that while irritating, his football takes are usually wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 7

52 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

I’d listen to you except you aren’t aware of basic facts regarding our coach so the rest seems suspect.

Edited by Babytime
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s like you can only get off by jerking it hsing Satya’s tears as a lube. 

Take solace in that fact that while irritating, his football takes are usually wrong. 

I still remember when his solution for fixing the offense was starting a freshman Casey Thompson over Sam Ehlinger. 

• Haha 6
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Sejjr said:

And for your second post, why don't you share what you heard that convinced you?

To be clear it’s not just what I heard it’s also about credibility. It was credible enough for me to feel like guys I respect like Gerry H who have sources inside the program are wrong on this one. That’s about all I can say at this point.

• Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, DZX158 said:

To be clear it’s not just what I heard it’s also about credibility. It was credible enough for me to feel like guys I respect like Gerry H who have sources inside the program are wrong on this one. That’s about all I can say at this point.

tfw GIF

• Haha 1

Brian Kelly went 4-8 in year 7 at Notre Dame, losing to Navy, Duke, a 3-9 Michigan State team and Charlie Fucking Strong. He did manage to ride Notre Dame's bullshit outsized national reputation to two playoff games, where he was outscored by a combined 61-17 and his teams didn't look like they were even playing the same sport as their opponents. He's not exactly Nick Saban here, but he did manage to kill a kid, so there's that. 

He also catfish’d the hell out of one of his players.

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

How come when the LSU side talks about this they never mention Brian Kelly , it's always some dude that doesn't even coach his position and he doesn't even know who his DL coach would be

it does seem strange that someone would commit to a school that doesnt even have a position coach for you...I get the old adage of committing to a school not a coach, but that just plays into the fact that coaches can move around. But not even having a coach.....seems less than ideal.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

How come when the LSU side talks about this they never mention Brian Kelly , it's always some dude that doesn't even coach his position and he doesn't even know who his DL coach would be

Because that some dude is where they are getting their information from. Also something I've noted is they mainly talk about their DL coach situation in regards to McKinley but don't consider it a factor for Simmons.

• Like 1

it does seem strange that someone would commit to a school that doesnt even have a position coach for you...I get the old adage of committing to a school not a coach, but that just plays into the fact that coaches can move around. But not even having a coach.....seems less than ideal.
I remember not long ago aggy hauled in several high 4 and 5* defensive players with no D coordinator.

23 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

11889994.jpeg

The Tigah's got a two bag head start on Bevo, which is more than he needs. Tigah's got friends in every town and village from here to Shreveport, he speaks a dozen coonass dialects, including guttural Orgeron, knows every NIL custom, he'll blend in, swish his tail and shower recruits with thots. With any luck, he's got the commitment already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

30 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

The Tigah's got a two bag head start on Bevo, which is more than he needs. Tigah's got friends in every town and village from here to Shreveport, he speaks a dozen coonass dialects, including guttural Orgeron, knows every NIL custom, he'll blend in, swish his tail and shower recruits with thots. With any luck, he's got the commitment already.

And then we'll do this to Tigah ... 

Brings A Gun To A Knife Fight GIF - Raiders Of The Lost Ark Indiana Jones Harrison  Ford - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

IMG_3167.jpeg

LSU working every angle they can:

LSU: Olivia, can you please take pics with a football recruit?
Olivia: Another one?
LSU: We really need this guy. And we can't really sell him on his position coach. Or our academics. Or much of anything else.
Olivia: Well, I'm pretty busy.
LSU: How does $10,000 sound?

image.thumb.jpeg.3aeef21ca1fd299707cfa0ae858d364f.jpeg

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

One side is being played.  No one really knows for sure.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he is a silent to both.  I’m guessing he goes LSU on the 10th. Only chance Texas has is to have a great season.  Just my opinion.  

I think it’s fairly obvious he’s a silent to both. Which is why silent commits are, and always have been, completely meaningless.

I figured he was going to LSU but their mod hedging makes me think that CS might not know where he’s going at this point.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

LSU working every angle they can:

LSU: Olivia, can you please take pics with a football recruit?
Olivia: Another one?
LSU: We really need this guy. And we can't really sell him on his position coach. Or our academics. Or much of anything else.
Olivia: Well, I'm pretty busy.
LSU: How does $10,000 sound?

image.thumb.jpeg.3aeef21ca1fd299707cfa0ae858d364f.jpeg

Shes the Anna Kornicova of Gymnastics

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, stork642 said:

One side is being played.  No one really knows for sure.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he is a silent to both.  I’m guessing he goes LSU on the 10th. Only chance Texas has is to have a great season.  Just my opinion.  

image.thumb.jpeg.62410b15202c02681e3efe0169bfd4f0.jpeg

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls