USMNT 2021

Napoleon

2 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

The security in this stadium sucks lmao

dude, your fanbase has been hoaring it up from coast to coast in every stadium in the united states for 30 years.

the only time you get locked down is in columbus and salt lake city.... and the 2-2 draw in '97 at foxboro.  that's it.  DOZENS of displays like this, and our federation allows it to happen so they can take your money at the expense of their own constituents (i.e., us supporters).

i know, i've lived it live on 8 occaisions.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

This is unacceptable. Concacaf is a joke if they don’t ban Mexico fans from a bunch of matches. 

the answer is simple.  if you want to enter a match in the us wearing tri kit or tri colors, you pay a $100 stipend for the extra law enforcement that will arrest you when you misbehave.

if you survive to exit on your own accord, you get your $100 back.

us fans will gladly reciprocate by paying a $100 stipend for extra security at azteca, and any fan hit by a projectile gets their $100 back from the contract security.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Congrats aggy, finally beating big bad Mexico.

Sucks it had to end but hell of a game.

Don’t go drown in your sorrows at the scrip club playa!   Those sorrows will be in your jeans when you can’t handle it 

Edited by Trey3216

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

i will be asking immamac to change jnip's label to PUTO until jnip provides sufficient capitulation under terms and conditions to be made up as we go along.

I haven't heard from him much after Chelsea laid that ass whipping on Real in the semis. 

Just now, LonghornSean said:

So guys, is this a good time to ask, what the fuck is the CONCACAF Nations league?

As I told a friend…

It is a new thing to make friendlies worth watching. Every confederation has Nations League matches and you can get promoted to the first level and fall to the second or third level. 

Keeping the piddly nations focused on climbing out of the dregs rather than on how the first world/developed countries are raping their natural resources while their infant mortality rate is 10 times that of Germany’s.