Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

Couple of things...

First,  Powell won't be able to take books to jail... they can only come directly from the publisher, or a store. 

Second,  sure clearly missed quot a few items on that list. 

On Wednesday, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia announced that Dustin Ray Williams, 32, of Brady, was arrested in Dallas on Tuesday. According to a press release, Williams is charged with a felony offense of obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder, along with other misdemeanor offenses, including violent conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

___

According to the government's statement of facts, Williams helped the feds build their case against him the way many other insurrectionists have, by plastering videos of their participation all over their social media pages. The authorities noted that Williams posted videos to his Facebook page from the Capitol on Jan 6., 2021, as well as the next day, when he shared a clip of himself titled "The TRUTH about the DC Capitol Riots from a first hand witness[.]”

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/another-north-texas-man-arrested-for-jan-6-capitol-riot-17172394

Brady is N. Texas? Kinda maybe, but I don't think they want to be lumped in with DFW.

FW has a pic. Right down front.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article277911633.html

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Rage+1 2

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta think this guy is dead in the woods somewhere.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/18/politics/christopher-worrell-proud-boys-fbi-search/index.html

The FBI is searching for a member of the Proud Boys who was scheduled to be sentenced in federal court in Washington on Friday but is now missing, according to court records and the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.

Christopher Worrell, 52, was convicted in a bench trial on seven charges related to his actions during the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.

The FBI has released a wanted poster for Worrell saying he “violated conditions of release pending sentencing.”

“Worrell is wanted for violating conditions of release pending sentencing on federal charges related to the violence at the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021,” the poster states. “A federal arrest warrant was issued for Worrell in the United States District Court, District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., on August 15, 2023.”

“We are interested in hearing from any members of the public who might have information regarding Mr. Worrell’s whereabouts,” Patty Hartman, a spokesperson for the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, told CNN in a statement.

Worrell’s attorneys declined to comment.

Worrell has been under house arrest in Florida. His case had become a cause célèbre in right-wing circles because of his health issues while in jail and claims that officials had dragged their feet in getting him medical treatment for a broken finger. He is also diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and at one point he contracted Covid-19 while at the jail.

Worrell’s sentencing was canceled on Tuesday and a bench warrant for his arrest was issued, according to court records.

Federal prosecutors were seeking a 14-year sentence for Worrell, according to the government’s sentencing memorandum which was submitted on Sunday.

“Worrell was found guilty, after a bench trial in which he perjured himself, of assaulting a group of police officers with a deadly and dangerous weapon in order to thwart Congress’s certification of the 2020 electoral vote and the peaceful transition of power,” prosecutors wrote in the memorandum.

The FBI asked that anyone with information on Worrell’s whereabouts contact their local FBI office or the nearest American embassy or consulate.

Lost in the Woods?  Not exactly a Proud Boy...Scout; amirite?  

Seriously though.  When compelling for fame and leniency due to health conditions.  And you lead with injured finger over typically fatal blood cancer...not  a sign we're dealing with the best and brightest here.  "Hey judge!  Hey!  You gotta let me out!  My tooth hurts!  You have to let people with aching tooth out!  No?  Why not?  Fine, then I also have Cruetzfeldt-Jakob disease which is 100% fatal for all of our species...but I'm opening my plea deal with the tooth thing."  

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Do I dare google this?

Not if you want to sleep tonight.  Or ever go to a doctor's office for the rest of your life.  It's like the VX gas from "The Rock" equivalent of diseases.  75% of the people that get it die within the first year.  Within two years, everybody dies.  Thankfully, it's beyond rare but is just high enough in numbers that it gets research and pharma attention.  But apparently, it's the worst of everything.  Body falls apart while the brain goes through warp speed dementia in just a matter of months instead of years.  And you are dead within 12-18 months.  Nobody walks away from it, unless it's because they're confused and wanna take a header off the hospice tower in front of their grandkids.  It's the worst fucking thing we've ever found that doesn't involve like violence visited upon a person by animals or another person.  

And so guess what I want Donald Trump to get for Christmas?  

Edited by YGIFS

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not if you want to sleep tonight.  Or ever go to a doctor's office for the rest of your life.  It's like the VX gas from "The Rock" equivalent of diseases.  75% of the people that get it die within the first year.  Within two years, everybody dies.  Thankfully, it's beyond rare but is just high enough in numbers that it gets research and pharma attention.  But apparently, it's the worst of everything.  Body falls apart while the brain goes through warp speed dementia in just a matter of months instead of years.  And you are dead within 12-18 months.  Nobody walks away from it, unless it's because they're confused and wanna take a header off the hospice tower in front of their grandkids.  It's the worst fucking thing we've ever found that doesn't involve like violence visited upon a person by animals or another person.  

My grandmother died of something fairly similar, progressive supranuclear palsy.  The only reason I recall exactly what it was is because Dudley Moore died of the exact same thing.  It's extraordinarily rare and often times only diagnosed post-mortem (something like 6 out of 100,000 people).  This was 22 years ago, and at the time it was really rare for them to have a case with someone still alive, so while sympathetic to her plight, the doctors at Emory where actually somewhat excited to be able to study the disease in real time.  At the time, I recall being told that doctors had only 10 confirmed live cases in the United States.  What I recall is that I was home for a week over summer between sessions at school and doctors were doing tests.  It was clear something was off, but no one had been able to put a finger on it.  By the time I was back for Thanksgiving, she was more or less bedridden and brain cognition was down considerably.  By late March, she was dead.  My understanding is, that more or less the brain dies from while you are otherwise fine.  She was 70 and in otherwise very good health.  What is known is that the Tau protein plays a part in this, much like CTE, but for some reason this is a far more accelerated version of it (at least in her case).  It's a horrible, horrible thing.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Very sorry to hear that's how she passed.  A group at MD Anderson explained these highly rare but brutal degenerative diseases that are so select and unwonted that there's not much to provide except hospice care.  But that there are these traveling groups that study them in, as you say, real time...because they provide so much insight into broader diseases of similar ilks.  It was all over my head, but it sounded horrific for the patients.  When we are that old, we only have our memories to soothe us and to have them fade is very tough.  But there are these super-rare strains that as the brain fears it is going...it begins to take down the body with it.  Sorry for the weird tangent, 

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Very sorry to hear that's how she passed.  A group at MD Anderson explained these highly rare but brutal degenerative diseases that are so select and unwonted that there's not much to provide except hospice care.  But that there are these traveling groups that study them in, as you say, real time...because they provide so much insight into broader diseases of similar ilks.  It was all over my head, but it sounded horrific for the patients.  When we are that old, we only have our memories to soothe us and to have them fade is very tough.  But there are these super-rare strains that as the brain fears it is going...it begins to take down the body with it.  Sorry for the weird tangent, 

Oh no worries, it's just something that can happen, even if rare.  Everyone wants to win the lottery, just when you are thinking of doing so, be sure to specify which lottery.  On a positive note, my Grandfather did donate her body to science for the doctors to have the ability to study this.  The only way scientists get to actually figure this out (assuming there is anything to figure out) is to have the ability to do study.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Rabies is worse right? well except we have a vaccine, but you know how a certain political group considers vaccines to have microchips.

On 8/6/2023 at 9:42 AM, cactusflinthead said:

On Wednesday, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia announced that Dustin Ray Williams, 32, of Brady, was arrested in Dallas on Tuesday. According to a press release, Williams is charged with a felony offense of obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder, along with other misdemeanor offenses, including violent conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

___

According to the government's statement of facts, Williams helped the feds build their case against him the way many other insurrectionists have, by plastering videos of their participation all over their social media pages. The authorities noted that Williams posted videos to his Facebook page from the Capitol on Jan 6., 2021, as well as the next day, when he shared a clip of himself titled "The TRUTH about the DC Capitol Riots from a first hand witness[.]”

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/another-north-texas-man-arrested-for-jan-6-capitol-riot-17172394

Brady is N. Texas? Kinda maybe, but I don't think they want to be lumped in with DFW.

FW has a pic. Right down front.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article277911633.html

Fuck no Brady is not north Texas.  Heart of Texas.  I bet I know some of his family.  Lots of Williams in that area.  Mostly trash.

• Hook 'Em 2

well yeah dude, back to school.  Can't get high on 3rd grade supply.  

Between all these trials and primary season heating up and the hottest September ever plus a decent chance the Longhorns are good this Fall...we're gonna need some better drugs.  

He looks like Tom Arnold fucked David Cross.  

17 years?  Wow.  What's the mandatory federal minimum on something like that?  

Fun fact-Joe lives in Volusia Couny, where I once lived in Eastern Florida.  Another fun fact, Joe is going to die in federal prison.  And the Proud Boys are going to be framed for it.  

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

They were asking for 33 years.  Why do none of these fucksticks get the maximum?  Why do we have maximums if they are never used?

That's what South Austin's Mom said.  

Yeah, it is weird.  When I spent years literally studying actually case law in school...only times you saw maxes topped out were for drug possession/dealing/trafficking crimes and only for men of color with shitty legal representation.  In every other instance, it's just this arbitrary number that took multiple legislative sessions to produce that is never even flirting with being implemented at any level for any crime.  

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.40ce23541ecb0bce5d438bf228c7f3b5.png

I'm going to Disney Land Federal prison!

I have no sympathy for these traitors and enemies. Had this man been sentenced to hang or spend life in prison, I would have no quibble. But that's not what happened. All of that said, 17 years in federal prison is hardly lenient.

He's 39. He'll be 56 when he's released as federal sentences, as I understand them, don't offer a lot of reduced time.

This pos will miss what remains of the prime of his life. In most ways, his life is over as the world he knows will greatly change while he listlessly rots in jail. I don't want him raped or brutalized which is how I feel about all prisoners in our disgraceful system. Those 17 years will pass slow. 

As I often do with controversial verdicts regarding trials I have not witnessed, I'll go with the judge or jury who were there. The prosecution was fine asking for more although I do wonder if they're influenced by the public scrutinty. The motive to deter people from trying open rebellion would be another reason to seek  more punishment. The latter is why I would have had no objection to harsher sentence or death.

The system worked as far as I'm concerned. That smiling fuckwad in the picture is finished. Everybody sees it. Don't do this shit.

Now we see if these traitors conduct their war underground or find that their fighting spirit has turned to pee running down the backs of their legs.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

They were asking for 33 years.  Why do none of these fucksticks get the maximum?  Why do we have maximums if they are never used?

Biff....I'm going to tell you about this thing called "black people."  That provides all the answers to your question.

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Added highlight

CRY.  MORE.

Fuck you, you treasonous tube of liquid excrement.  You tried to murder my country.  Historically, we kill such people.  Anything short of death is a light sentence for you.  You made a choice to try to murder a nation.  Now, reap the whirlwind.

And again, at long last, do the Republic a favor -- save us the expense of spending one more cent holding you in prison.  Kill yourself.  Soon.  However you can.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Non-lawyer question--could an R prez pardon them?

Absolutely, a Republican president can pardon federal criminals in federal prison for federal crimes.  It's completely within the scope of their legal rights. 

I have the legal right to 2022 gift $16,000 to an inmate, his significant other another $16k, and any of his children $16k through a shell company with a separate understanding that some of these people never make it out of prison alive.  By sheer coincidence.  

• Haha 1