Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 1/13/2021 at 9:21 AM, Lobo said:

I wish I could be there when he walks into federal prison next month and they shave that long beard and hair from his head.  The irony will finally hit him just as the ballsack hits him as well.  

They don't shave you. 

And he won't get fucked unless he wants to.  There's all kinds of Aryan idiots that will take him in. 

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

Man, I have done some dumb shit to get some ass...but participating in an insurrection and ending up in federal prison with the hope that the girl I met online would pay me a conjugal visit...just didn't occur to me.  That's a long way to go to get a piece of ass.

Joke's on them... they don't do conjugal visits in any federal prison i know of. 

12 hours ago, Tonesky said:

At least among the baby boom and older generations I've been around, Asians are racist as fuck, with each nationality ranking how the others are beneath them.  And, they generally all rank the Vietnamese at the bottom.  I don't know about others, but the Chinese have an N-word epithet equivalent for Vietnamese.

12 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Vietnamese piss on the Cambodians, and one of the reasons many Vietnamese don't like Black people is they associate the color black with the Cambodians. 

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Where does Laotian rank?

And are they Chinese, or Japanese?

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Vietnamese I grew up with weren't big fans of Laotians as well but I don't know the general consensus of the hierarchy.

Ok. So,  the Vietnamese are basically ranked third in the hierarchy. It's a strange thing Asians do to each other,  but in the eyes of all the Asians, (as i understand it) the Vietnamese are tied with the Koreans for third. Now,  as I also understand it,  skin tone plays a lot in the rankings,  but they essentially all hate each other while everyone hates the Hmong universally.

So,  as below: 

Japanese

Chinese

Vietnamese/ Korean

Thai

Lao/Cambodian 

Hmong

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

So...to get this Trump train of traitors back on track, which federal facilities do y'all think most of these terrorists get sent to? Do they go to the one closest to their home address or sent off to the gulag in a place like Canon City, CO? 

https://www.bop.gov/locations/map.jsp

it fully depends on their custody points. Most of them, I believe they'll go to a camp,  which is designated as FPC on the BOP map. 

Some will go to what's called a "low" which are low security FCI's on the map, and some will go to a medium or medium high which are also called FCI on the map. 

I doubt any go to a high security,  which are called USP's... to go to a USP you have to have pretty high custody points,  which are scored with a mix of the amount of time you're sentenced to,  and the severity of the violence of the crime. 

None will go to AdMax which are called ADX.

they generally try to put you closest to your release address when designating you to your first prison,  then if you get into a bunch of shit,  they'll transfer you away,  but usually still in the region.  But if you keep getting into shit,  they'll fuck you over real good,  and maybe even give you diesel therapy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Leavenworth would do in a pinch. I think they still break rocks in the hot sun there. 

No. FORT Leavenworth,  maybe  but a few years back they built a new USP Leavenworth and turned the old Leavenworth into an FCI.

1 hour ago, SKJ said:

it fully depends on their custody points. Most of them, I believe they'll go to a camp,  which is designated as FPC on the BOP map. 

Some will go to what's called a "low" which are low security FCI's on the map, and some will go to a medium or medium high which are also called FCI on the map. 

I doubt any go to a high security,  which are called USP's... to go to a USP you have to have pretty high custody points,  which are scored with a mix of the amount of time you're sentenced to,  and the severity of the violence of the crime. 

None will go to AdMax which are called ADX.

they generally try to put you closest to your release address when designating you to your first prison,  then if you get into a bunch of shit,  they'll transfer you away,  but usually still in the region.  But if you keep getting into shit,  they'll fuck you over real good,  and maybe even give you diesel therapy. 

So, for example, the Midland florist will likely end up in Big Spring? Funny enough - that's my hometown. I do recall that Antone (of Antone's fame) ended up there in the 1980s and somehow hosted a benefit concert for the town from jail after some local flooding that breached an earthen dam.

Edit: At the time, I believe it was classified only as a camp but vividly remember it was called "Club Fed" since it didn't even have a fence, prisoners could play tennis on the courts. If someone escaped, they called it "jumping the curb." Today, I understand that it now has both a low-security camp and a medium-security facility.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So, for example, the Midland florist will likely end up in Big Spring? Funny enough - that's my hometown. I do recall that Antone (of Antone's fame) ended up there in the 1980s and somehow hosted a benefit concert for the town from jail after some local flooding that breached an earthen dam.

I don't think Big Spring is a female joint.  She'll be going to a camp,  probably,  but it has to be a female joint. 

Some camps are at air force bases and shit.  Since some of them are work cadres for other joints,  I'm not sure which are female and which are male. 

I don't know anyone who ever got to go to a low or a camp, so I'm not 100% sure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Interesting question on whether trump will pardon the rioters. If he does, it tells the senators that the riot wasn’t a crime and not a big deal. I believe a pardon flips more gop senators to voting to convict trump. In a sense it becomes more evidence that trump is guilty.

A pardon is an admission of guilt, so technically he’s telling everyone that it was a crime. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SKJ said:

Joke's on them... they don't do conjugal visits in any federal prison i know of. 

I read this in the voice of the attorney from "Office Space" and then I pictured myself disappointed and shaking my head like Samir and Peter. 

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

On one hand, they fought for him, on the other they failed.  Trump doesn't like "losers", so we'll see.  

Yeah I doubt he will, for two reasons: 1) he thinks they're white trash; and 2) he'll blame them for his impeachment.

1 hour ago, SKJ said:

I don't think Big Spring is a female joint.  She'll be going to a camp,  probably,  but it has to be a female joint. 

Some camps are at air force bases and shit.  Since some of them are work cadres for other joints,  I'm not sure which are female and which are male. 

I don't know anyone who ever got to go to a low or a camp, so I'm not 100% sure.

Big Spring is male only. Bryan is the female camp in Texas...at least it was in the 90s when my mom was there. Lexington was co-ed for a while in the 90s (different wings) until a bunch of female inmates got pregnant, then I think they made it male only. 

1 minute ago, Bookman said:

Yeah I doubt he will, for two reasons: 1) he thinks they're white trash; and 2) he'll blame them for his impeachment.

I saw on the news this morning that the “QAnon Shaman” dude’s lawyer was saying his client should receive a Presidential pardon because he was simply doing what Trump asked him to do. I think a pardon from Trump would be an admission that he incited a riot and that’s why he won’t do it.

But never say never when contemplating the depths to which Trump might sink so who knows?

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Big Spring is male only. Bryan is the female camp in Texas...at least it was in the 90s when my mom was there. Lexington was co-ed for a while in the 90s (different wings) until a bunch of female inmates got pregnant, then I think they made it male only. 

As in, a guest of the State of Texas or employee?

10 hours ago, SameSame said:

I will be genuinely surprised if Trump doesn’t pardon all of them before Wednesday.  Pardon every last one of them, just to put the cherry on top of shit mountain.

Didn't Trump call them "haters."  I think his current gaslighting attempt is to try to convince people it was actually Antifa who stormed the Capitol.  And there are still complete morons on social media who believe that narrative.  If he pardons everyone, that is much harder to sell.  I could see selected pardons to the Trumpstains who look less crazy, on the excuse that the Capitol Police let them in, but there is no way he's pardoning the scary-looking folks like the Shaman.  

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

Didn't Trump call them "haters."  I think his current gaslighting attempt is to try to convince people it was actually Antifa who stormed the Capitol.  And there are still complete morons on social media who believe that narrative.  If he pardons everyone, that is much harder to sell.  I could see selected pardons to the Trumpstains who look less crazy, on the excuse that the Capitol Police let them in, but there is no way he's pardoning the scary-looking folks like the Shaman.  

I think the Shaman helps Trump.  The more he’s in camera, the sillier the whole thing seems.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I think the Shaman helps Trump.  The more he’s in camera, the sillier the whole thing seems.  

I agree. It makes the coup seem 'clown car' (credit to Gaslit Nation for that term I believe), but a coup is a coup. It plays to the base believing that a coup means lots of military overthrowing the govt.

The right has been making hay with the arrest of John Sullivan to the exclusion of all other seditionists. I don't know his whole story, but apparently he has expressed views that are unfavorable to Trump which makes him antifa to them.

Lots of high profile females are at BOP Carswell in Ft Worth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oops.

I don't know how it will shake it with that dotJenny or whatever her name is that you replied to, but I'd lay odds that if it were to come down to Fed charges and incarceration she would request going to 'wherever Martha Stewart went to' and claim it as a badge of honor. She seems like the type. Clueless in her own special way.

4 hours ago, SKJ said:

Ok. So,  the Vietnamese are basically ranked third in the hierarchy. It's a strange thing Asians do to each other,  but in the eyes of all the Asians, (as i understand it) the Vietnamese are tied with the Koreans for third. Now,  as I also understand it,  skin tone plays a lot in the rankings,  but they essentially all hate each other while everyone hates the Hmong universally.

So the Vietnamese and Koreans are basically Italians and Armenians, and the Hmong are the fucking Irish?

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't know how it will shake it with that dotJenny or whatever her name is that you replied to, but I'd lay odds that if it were to come down to Fed charges and incarceration she would request going to 'wherever Martha Stewart went to' and claim it as a badge of honor. She seems like the type. Clueless in her own special way.

She's already planning on writing a book about it, and having somebody setup a Youtube channel for her.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a wee bit concerned that the frequent mentioning of this detail will give confidence to the seditionists to try again. It needs to be paid attention, but I'm not sure the best way to do that.

Dammit.  Multiple media outlets have said Pence was removed from Capitol grounds.  I suppose there was a point when he was still in the building along with the insurrectionists.

6 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oops.

oops indeed. She got "rolled up". A nightclub bartender she knew got popped for small time shit and rolled on her and helped set up the deal. She refused to roll up the guy above her, so they kind of threw the book at her. Possession of a firearm while dealing drugs (there was an antique .22 bolt action in one of the bedroom closets), gram scale and cash in the bedroom, etc. Judge Nowlin actually sentenced her above the federal guidelines (8yrs) and sent her to BOP Lexington. She got it reduced to 4yrs on appeal, and got transferred to BOP Bryan. If you didn't know the Bryan facility was a prison, you'd think it was a middle school campus. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dammit.  Multiple media outlets have said Pence was removed from Capitol grounds.  I suppose there was a point when he was still in the building along with the insurrectionists.

the stories have said he refused to leave, went to some office in the capitol, then eventually left, so he was there for the main event. or so my memory tells me.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a wee bit concerned that the frequent mentioning of this detail will give confidence to the seditionists to try again. It needs to be paid attention, but I'm not sure the best way to do that.

If they had caught sight of Pence, they would have fucked around and found out with the Secret Service.  There would have been a lot of dead qanon idiots.

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

There's a Robert Earl Keen song in there somewhere.

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

IMO David Allen Coe would probably be a better choice.

Maybe some sort of mash-up of "Merry Christmas from the Family" and "You Never Even Call Me By My Name"? 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, SKJ said:

They don't shave you. 

And he won't get fucked unless he wants to.  There's all kinds of Aryan idiots that will take him in. 

Put him in with the black folks. I imagine that corrections officers usually side with the Aryans and probably don't give a shit about Congress, but they also dont take kindly to people involved in the death of cops.

Personally, I think it sucks that our prison system operates based on street justice and the whole thing needs to be reformed into a Nordic model. But as long as we do things the way we do, these assholes should suffer under it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they had caught sight of Pence, they would have fucked around and found out with the Secret Service.  There would have been a lot of dead qanon idiots.

Or they would have handed him over to their friends.   I don't know who can be trusted now.

48 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Put him in with the black folks. I imagine that corrections officers usually side with the Aryans and probably don't give a shit about Congress, but they also dont take kindly to people involved in the death of cops.

Personally, I think it sucks that our prison system operates based on street justice and the whole thing needs to be reformed into a Nordic model. But as long as we do things the way we do, these assholes should suffer under it. 

To be honest,  he's got more to worry about in a jail in D.C. than in any prison.  

I remember when they shut down the DC prison system and sent all the prisoners to the federal system.  The white Boys were all really nervous because the "DC Blacks" were all very unified and operated as a gang,  as such,  in the system.  They shipped them all over the place in smaller groups to try and keep them in less power,  but they still kicked it off of few times with the white boys.  

Nothing scared the white boys more in the joint than a race riot.