Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Shit, does Damone say that to Jefferson?  They only interact 2 or 3 times and there's no mention of a jacket that I recall.  If so, that makes four and you win extra parting gifts.  

Ratner asks Stacy what they do with all the jackets people leave behind.  She says they have a lost and found.  Then he asks for her number so he can ask her out sometime, and she asks for a pen.  That scene gave a young me tons of confidence in just nutting up and asking chicks for their number in the same manner.  I mean...many of them told me to pound sand...but many of them also just gave me their number.  And I know I'm mixing up the scenes here, but upon success, I would always hear Jackson Browne's "Somebody's Baby" in my head.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Guest Lobo

Whatever you're into man, that's cool.  Forest Whitaker talking dirty to a greaseball.  I'm more of a Phoebe Cates guy myself.  

I forget Nancy Wilson was in that movie. 

Back to Marjorie.  She met with a large contingent on Georgian realtors yesterday and none of them sacked our Capitol.  So that was kinda impressive.  

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

That's not a couple.  The dude in the red bb cap is Don, Jr.  I think the woman might be Marla Maples, not sure on that though.  

The look on the face of the guy on the far right in the yellow jacket says it all.  And he looked then like how Liam Neeson will look in 20 years.  

And we know what Liam Neeson does to men who take advantage of young girls.  

Yeah, that's Maples. I never would've noticed Don Jr., though.

Guest Lobo

What a perfect synopsis of that fucked up family.  The whole photo is a visual for the most searched videos on Brazzers.  

Don, Jr. is hitting on his stepmom with his goofy ass wardrobe/vibe, and she---based on her body language---appears to be digging it.  

Ivanks is giving her own father a lap dance and he's really, really enjoying it.  Even as strangers look on disgust.  

Tiffany appears to be stuck in the middle there hoping for reprieve.  And Eric presumably locked himself in the car trunk outside.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Don, Jr. is hitting on his stepmom with his goofy ass wardrobe/vibe, and she---based on her body language---appears to be digging it.  

I always prefer to think of that as Adam Sandler hitting on Princess Di, but I'm weird that way.

On 5/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, Brisketexan said:

Jews.  Chinese Americans.  Hispanics.  We've all gotten pretty used to the "you're not loyal to America, you're not even real Americans" bullshit the last decade or so.  We literally have elected officials of one of our two major political parties calling for ethnic cleansing within the US.

And the GQP is JUST FINE WITH THAT.  What they will NOT accept is . . . any of their elected officials calling the false statements that the election was stolen what they are: false statements.

Calls for ethnic cleansing -- A-OK.

Calls to maybe stop repeating lies -- BEGONE!

Chew on that for a bit.  That's where we are.

She and Gaetz were the main speakers at a Moron Convention in Arizona a week or two ago and she mangled the Hail Mary into some kind of comedy bit riffing in teh libtardz....So I guess maybe she's old-school nativist, bringing in the papists for a bashing too.

This is not a winning formula, y'all.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:14 PM, Lobo said:

Whatever you're into man, that's cool.  Forest Whitaker talking dirty to a greaseball.  I'm more of a Phoebe Cates guy myself.  

Sup

Ben Shapiro with TWO women? The Atacama desert would be jealous of that level of dryness.

Just dryness?

I imagine my ladybits would shrivel up and disintegrate if I were ever unlucky enough to be in the presence of that sexual black hole.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

if you think she's smart then I am starting to question your intelligence - or my own. someone here is dumb.

I’m not claiming she’s smart but she knows what she is doing.  She’s a professional troll raising millions of dollars in donations.  She is a fool effectively capitalizing on foolishness.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m not claiming she’s smart but she knows what she is doing.  She’s a professional troll raising millions of dollars in donations.  She is a fool effectively capitalizing on foolishness.

nah. I think you're wrong. I think she genuinely believes in what she espouses and is too dumb to see the truth. She is a political cancer and you giving her any kind of credence only helps her metastasize 

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Dumb people can be con artists. You just need dumber people to believe the con. She's an idiot who is using Trump's base for donations. Trump has built a MLM company to con his base. She is a Tupperware saleswoman who has the list of people to target. She just needs to read the manual to keep selling.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I'll give her "wily" like some sort of predatory creature that sees what it wants, and gets it. I am not sure I'd call it sentience.

Guest Lobo

Most stupid people I know think they're "street smart" or "I can read people really well."  It's all code for, "Help, I'm a fucking idiot and I'm drowning at real life."  

But every once in awhile, there is somebody who can con people while being pretty average intellectually, even below.  I went to high school with a guy who to this day is a very seasoned and successful confidence man.  I would say by almost every metric conceivable, he is slightly below average intelligence.  Not dumb by any means, but I can't think of any way he's above the bell curve in "smarts."  But the man can tug a heartstring like nobody else I've seen outside of politics or Hollywood.  Since we were teenagers, he's a master at the one thing that people just don't understand---he's not trying to gain your confidence to give him what he needs...he's fixing it so you beg him to give you his confidence.  I've been watching him operate for 25 years and he's still a master.  He even got me once for a few hundred bucks.  If he was a bit bolder and wasn't tied down with kids, I'd bankroll him to go take to a bigger scale.  

If he was a little more "regular Joe" out there in the hill country...I could have him in elected office in a heartbeat.  I haven't seen him in person since pandemic started.  I'm betting he's made a fortune in Qanon shit.  

• Pancho changed the title to Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!