Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

one of my dear colleagues, a brilliant man with phd in physics and french dess (equivalent of professional-masters) in computer engineering, who works in software... CCs himself on every single email.

ive never asked him his logic.  im not sure he knows such a thing as the Sent Items folder exist.

On 2/6/2024 at 4:49 PM, mchookem said:

what in the hell is this douchemobile 😂

https://www.rezvanimotors.com/rezvani-models

we saw one driving in Denver last night and were like 'wtf is that??' then i googled it and we were absolutely cracking up... 

"Rezvani. When a Humvee doesn't compensate enough." 😆

“When you have too much money, and too little penis…REZVANI!”   

23 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Bag O‘ Glass

image.jpeg.f9ddd47bf22245ddb9337de53ffa0e75.jpeg

We're just taking what the addicted kids want...and packaging it.

"Well, don't you worry about the health risks of such a product?"

Hey, ever bag of meth has a warning label.  "Hey kid, watch out...99% pure methamphetamine!"  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

How come people talk about the lucky sperm but never the lucky egg. Only a few of a million eggs will ever be fertilized, the rest have as their destination a cotton sponge. Theres lots of luck in that context too, no?

Wait, I may be misreading this---do you think each woman has a million eggs?  I get that only a few, at most, will be fertilized.  But you do know how women's bodies work, or is that like sinful talk to you?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Wait, I may be misreading this---do you think each woman has a million eggs?  I get that only a few, at most, will be fertilized.  But you do know how women's bodies work, or is that like sinful talk to you?  

Look, one egg per month for a woman’s reproductive lifecycle.   I think the math works.

• Like 1

Congrats to 52-80 on his 2,000 year old child-bride, I guess?  

But I guess you live long enough, you learn how to invent "a Cotton Sponge"...what the fuck that is?  There's an 80% chance he makes her live outside in a tent, regardless of the weather, during her "unclean" time.

Edited by YGIFS

image.png.6baa1fe8e40f5631ebbfe0b558a6d9ff.png

You know, Jimmy Buffett and promoting his former "lifestyle" seems to make a lot of sense. Who doesn't want to hang out in a hammock with a drink on the beach?

Promoting Tiger Woods and his lifestyle? I'll pass. Yeah, there is money and golf. All the rest seems pretty crummy tbh.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

You know, Jimmy Buffett and promoting his former "lifestyle" seems to make a lot of sense. Who doesn't want to hang out in a hammock with a drink on the beach?

Promoting Tiger Woods and his lifestyle? I'll pass. Yeah, there is money and golf. All the rest seems pretty crummy tbh.

image.thumb.png.666b6650cce06ea9f93f20c6a055a74f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 2/13/2024 at 10:56 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

You got something against hookers and blow?

Theres a dude at work who, based on how he stands and how he walks, you’d never guess he was missing a fucking leg 🦵. Other than that fact, he looks lean and wiry in a rockclimber kind of way. 

Anyway, turns out he’s a para-olympian with 6 medals across 4 events, including 2 gold. The motherfucker.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Theres a dude at work who, based on how he stands and how he walks, you’d never guess he was missing a fucking leg 🦵. Other than that fact, he looks lean and wiry in a rockclimber kind of way. 

Anyway, turns out he’s a para-olympian with 6 medals across 4 events, including 2 gold. The motherfucker.  

Yeah!  Lucky bastard!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Lent fish fry season is upon us, currently in line to pick up my order. 

Mom is in town this weekend.  Took the girls to HEB to buy something to grill.  My oldest, following in my wife's Catholic footsteps, tells her they can't buy any meat to eat...only fish.  My mom smiles and says she'll eat whatever the munchkins want tonight.  Other daughter suggests a porkloin.  Wife says that's not okay because it's meat.  Oldest chimes in "Jesus can't eat pork so we can."  I've never been so damn proud.  My mom asks, "Wait, why?"  I never get tired of seeing people learn in real-time that the guy was a Jew.  And what do you fucking people eat to commemorate the resurrection of the most famous Jew in history?  The one food he despised.............SMOKED HAM!

See you at the fish fry in hell, fuckers!  

• Like 1

Mom is in town this weekend.  Took the girls to HEB to buy something to grill.  My oldest, following in my wife's Catholic footsteps, tells her they can't buy any meat to eat...only fish.  My mom smiles and says she'll eat whatever the munchkins want tonight.  Other daughter suggests a porkloin.  Wife says that's not okay because it's meat.  Oldest chimes in "Jesus can't eat pork so we can."  I've never been so damn proud.  My mom asks, "Wait, why?"  I never get tired of seeing people learn in real-time that the guy was a Jew.  And what do you fucking people eat to commemorate the resurrection of the most famous Jew in history?  The one food he despised.............SMOKED HAM!
See you at the fish fry in hell, fuckers!  
I prefer to reflect on the sacrifices that the Lamb of God made for us, by roasting a delicious leg of lamb.
  • Haha 1

All the things want you to get their apps, so they offer discounts. Turns out you can get some pretty good deals that way.

Del Taco gave me 2 large "The Del" tacos for free.

Got 3 doubles (2 McDoubles, 1 Double Cheese) at McDonald's for $4.

30 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

All the things want you to get their apps, so they offer discounts. Turns out you can get some pretty good deals that way.

Del Taco gave me 2 large "The Del" tacos for free.

Got 3 doubles (2 McDoubles, 1 Double Cheese) at McDonald's for $4.

Did they throw in the diarrhea for free?

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2024 at 1:03 PM, YGIFS said:

Congrats to 52-80 on his 2,000 year old child-bride, I guess?  

But I guess you live long enough, you learn how to invent "a Cotton Sponge"...what the fuck that is?  There's an 80% chance he makes her live outside in a tent, regardless of the weather, during her "unclean" time.

Cotton sponge had me rolling...